****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,900,082 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gilys dead right? Let's all hope
SoTXAg09
AG
It was very tense and very enjoyable. Battle of Helms Deep was still way better.
aggietony2010
AG
wangus12 said:

Such an awesome episode, but I just really don't like it being Arya that kills the NK. It always felt like it was Jon v. the NK and in the end Jon was pretty much a non-factor in the episode

It does make Arya's seemingly pointless 2 seasons in Bravos actually mean something at least.
The Dog Lord
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

wangus12 said:

Such an awesome episode, but I just really don't like it being Arya that kills the NK. It always felt like it was Jon v. the NK and in the end Jon was pretty much a non-factor in the episode

I pretty much assumed this entire season is girl power. I'm fine with it but I just feel like most major moments will be awarded to female characters as there have been so many strong ones on this show over the years.

Also, Melisandre is the baddest of em all.

While no fight with the NK was lame, it does fit that Arya said "not today" (or tomorrow) to death. Also really surprising that protecting her was Beric's purpose all along.
BigTimeAlum
AG
Well done sir... Well done....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hot take right here
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
annie88
AG
I hope Cersei dies a violent, painful death.

Cromagnum
AG
I love how Many tried to roast the Night King and he gives her the T-1000 treatment. I thought Jon was royally ****ed once all the dead rose up yet again. Missed opportunity for Ghost to sacrifice himself there.

I realize there is more story to tell but Cersei's army isn't going to have **** against what we just witnessed.
annie88
AG
aggietony2010 said:

wangus12 said:

It does make Arya's seemingly pointless 2 seasons in Bravos actually mean something at least.
Thought the same thing. I really found that whole part of her story then very boring.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
C@LAg said:

abso-****ing-horrible pacing once it went all slow-mo drawn out with crappy piano
Marcus Aurelius
AG
WTH is is this?
MaroonStain
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

It was very tense and very enjoyable. Battle of Helms Deep was still way better.
BoxingAg84
Beyond epic. Still speechless. $16 million well spent.
BenFiasco14
AG
I think anyone expecting an explanation about the NK, three eyed raven, etc are gonna be disappointed. I don't think hbo even knows. That's gonna be something that will only be addressed in the books that aren't ever gonna come out ha
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PatAg
AG
The Dog Lord said:

I will say I'm disappointed that no one fought the NK.
I took him raising the dead instead of fighting Jon as admission that Jon would be able to defeat him.
NASAg03
C@LAg said:

abso-****ing-horrible pacing once it went all slow-mo drawn out with crappy piano

i thought the score and scenes were incredible. sorry they weren't playing a more appropriate rob zombie for you.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

That was just so lame. Start to finish a really dumb episode. Some great visuals but holy crap dumb.

Those 100,000 rotting bodies are going to leave a stench.
Dragon food.
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
How many troops dId Yara take back with her to the iron islands?
Brock Sampson
AG
ac04 said:

one of the most bad ass things i've ever barely seen

The Dog Lord
AG
ATM1876 said:

I guess we'll get a final tally next episode, but it sure seemed like they lost over 90% of their army. I'm not sure how they think they're going to fight anybody after taking a whooping like that.

Dragons. Now Dany doesn't have a choice but to go all Mad Queen
AtlAg05
AG
On the bright side, they don't have to worry about the negative impact of a Dothraki army invading Westeros.
NASAg03
BenFiasco14 said:

I think anyone expecting an explanation about the NK, three eyed raven, etc are gonna be disappointed. I don't think hbo even knows. That's gonna be something that will only be addressed in the books that aren't ever gonna come out ha

there's 3 episodes left. plenty of time for backstory and explanations
Vince Blake
BenFiasco14 said:

I am guessing this is what the spinoff show will deal with.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Bran: "We're in the endgame now."
Swarely
NASAg03 said:

C@LAg said:

i thought the score and scenes were incredible. sorry they weren't playing a more appropriate rob zombie for you.

Please someone dub the scene over with "Living Dead girl"
Lex
I was like 2 minutes ahead, Thanks HBOGo, and so my mom was like what's happening. I literally was silent UNTIL the damn dead Starks came to life in the crypts. That was a great touch, Night King. RIPieces.
saltydog13
AG
Are they all 80 minutes from here on out?
Furlock Bones
AG
saltydog13 said:

Are they all 80 minutes from here on out?

No.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
C@LAg said:

no way Arya sniffs anywhere near the NK.

That is not her kill.
MaroonStain
AG
This is also the episode that Benjen/Cold Hands should have saved Jon.
Scientific
AG
I expected more of them to get whacked. As epic as it was, it ended a little too neat imo.
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.