****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,280 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearamedic99 said:

I finally caught up on this thread.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

We have a reunion between Tyrion and Jamie. Jamie vowed to kill Tyrion for murdering their father. Tyrion owes Jamie for ruining his first wedding but Jamie also helped Tyrion escape his doom from a Red Keep cell.

Predictions?
bro hug
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Thisguy1 said:

The only reason I brought it up was she refused it in the past. So why refuse then but drink now?

So if she's not really pregnant, explain her motivations for having sex with Euron?

super pissed at Jamie
not getting any
manipulative
horny
makes for good TV

take your pick- she's a woman.
M.C. Swag
AG

After the hype wore off, the re-watch really highlighted some of the glaring dialogue weaknesses of Ep1 and the above was the most egregious. I hate that this show is forcing itself into a position of 'Tell, Don't Show.'
M.C. Swag
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

M.C. Swag said:

Thisguy1 said:

The only reason I brought it up was she refused it in the past. So why refuse then but drink now?

So if she's not really pregnant, explain her motivations for having sex with Euron?

super pissed at Jamie
not getting any
manipulative
horny
makes for good TV

....seriously?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ChipFTAC01
AG
That's kind of silly. Charles I lost the throne to Cromwell, but Charles II was still the rightful heir.
The Debt
wangus12 said:

Shock prediction. Little Bear Mormont bites it against the Army of the Dead and Jorah reinherits Bear Island

Counter-prediction Little bear mormont bites the night king and turns him into a feral 8yo
aggieloko
AG
That was fun to watch. Thanks for the share.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
PatAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

After the hype wore off, the re-watch really highlighted some of the glaring dialogue weaknesses of Ep1 and the above was the most egregious. I hate that this show is forcing itself into a position of 'Tell, Don't Show.'
Think we just have to accept it for what it is. No more Martin books to pull from, at least it's still enjoyable to watch, and the overall story was planned out
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

M.C. Swag said:

Thisguy1 said:

super pissed at Jamie
not getting any
manipulative
horny
makes for good TV

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well, I have exactly 30 pages to catch up on. Might as well jump in.
MaroonStain
AG
bearamedic99 said:

I finally caught up on this thread.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

We have a reunion between Tyrion and Jamie. Jamie vowed to kill Tyrion for murdering their father. Tyrion owes Jamie for ruining his first wedding but Jamie also helped Tyrion escape his doom from a Red Keep cell.

Predictions?

Please follow the thread. You are about 3 years behind...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6895775/Game-Thrones-set-one-billion-viewers-worldwide-final-series-airs-week.html

SIAP, still catching up, but... 1 billion? With a B? Is that accurate?

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/game-thrones-projected-attract-1-211739086.html
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well, if you count pirates... maybe it IS possibru.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/17/18412159/game-of-thrones-got-season-8-premiere-pirated-55-million-times-first-24-hours-hbo
chipotle
I went legit this year with the series and paid HBO the 15 bucks.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Autistic Bran has me laughing the entire episode. He is always watching at the most awkward time.
Bran all episode:
Phrasing
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Thisguy1 said:

I'm thinking that she decided (in the moment - after she said the line about "if you want a queen, earn her") that sleeping with Euron would be a good way to get back at Jamie. I think she really is pregnant with Jamie's baby (who gives a crap about drinking while pregnant in GOT - they have sex with brothers and sisters and its fine) and if she sleeps with Euron she can say that the baby is his and really piss Jamie off.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Biggest ***** on the show - Lord Glover.

What a pansy ass mother****er.

If they win the battle, Jon Snow needs to march his ass over there and execute him for treason.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

I was a bit disappointed that rescuing Asha/Yara was so easy. I honestly thought that would take several episodes to get to that and Theon would die in the process, Euron as well. Then Asha/Yara would sail the Iron Fleet to support Dany/Jon. I guess Euron could still go pirate mode and hunt them down out of spite to ensure that showdown.
Is there any reason we need to keep calling Yara Asha, other than just reminding everyone that you read the books?
TheDraw
AG
Jesus Christ that dagger /laughcry why would they release this photo?

redline248
AG
That is 100% holding back a fart face
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Was talking about Jaime with a friend and I had a thought. It would be ironic if Bran is the one who ends up defending Jaime.

Obviously, all the Starks are going to distrust him. And Dany most of all.

Tyrion will try to vouch for him, Brienne will try, but ultimately, it might be Bran who convinces everyone to trust/forgive him.

Would make that "stare-down" moment that much greater, with an entirely new context.
agrams
AG
jaime has a bigger role to play than i think we expect. bran wouldn't be waiting on him if he didnt have some pivotal role vs the NK.
chipotle
agrams said:

jaime has a bigger role to play than i think we expect. bran wouldn't be waiting on him if he didnt have some pivotal role vs the NK.
brans gonna be all: "I saw you and Cersei in the Sept. It was beautiful.
Dad
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Was talking about Jaime with a friend and I had a thought. It would be ironic if Bran is the one who ends up defending Jaime.

Obviously, all the Starks are going to distrust him. And Dany most of all.

Tyrion will try to vouch for him, Brienne will try, but ultimately, it might be Bran who convinces everyone to trust/forgive him.

Would make that "stare-down" moment that much greater, with an entirely new context.
I think this is how it will go down. I think the 3 eyed raven gives zero Fs about what happened to Bran. I think he only cares about beating the NK and thinks Jaime can help.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Who is a worse military commander, Jaime or Jon?

chipotle
Champ Bailey said:

I've got to hand that one to jamie.
ja86
AG
chipotle said:

Champ Bailey said:

though Jaime took Highgarden and completed the fake out of Tyrion at casterly rock.

Jon has had his butt kicked in every engagement.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
TheDraw said:

Jesus Christ that dagger /laughcry why would they release this photo?

chipotle
ja86 said:

chipotle said:

Champ Bailey said:

though Jaime took Highgarden and completed the fake out of Tyrion at casterly rock.

Really I just wanted to get the hand joke out quickly. Didn't think things through. I panicked.
Stive
AG
Jaime also connived his way into Riverrun against the Blackfish.

Jon is worse....but he's been crazy lucky.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Stannis was probably the best military commander of them all, he just got snuckered by the chain and wildfire.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
ja86 said:

chipotle said:

Champ Bailey said:

Jon was successful at Craster's Keep with a much smaller force. Pretty much every other battle the goal has either been to retreat, or the odds have been stacked against him. The only really bad move he has done is falling for Ramsay's trap, from a purely strategic point of view.

Just to play Devil's advocate.
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.