****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,135 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Dog Lord
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I think a lot of sidekicks are doomed. It's not a good time to be secondary to the main story.

Jorah
Pod
Bronn
Davos
Tormund
The Hound
Theon and Yara
The Mountain
Melisandre
Greyworm
Missandei
Varys
Beric
Euron
Gendry
Sam and Gilly

I'd say maybe 4-5 of those live. the only ones I'm fairly confident in are Missande, Sam and Gilly, Yara and Gendry (50/50) and Pod (50/50). I hope for Bronn too.

This is what my wife and I have been discussing most recently. Many of these characters are beloved without being essential to the story, so they can easily be killed while still hitting us in the feels. It'll be interesting to see which of them make it, and which (if any) of the main characters don't make it past the BoW. Those that do (and those not at the BoW) will still likely be at risk though.

Of those who will likely be at Winterfell, I think Sam, Gilly, Varys, and Missandei make it for sure. I'd hate to see Davos, Pod, Grey Worm, Tormund, the Hound, or Jorah go. I think the Hound will survive since I'm hoping we finally get the Clegane bowl. Don't care about Beric. Gendry might make it since he seems like he may have a role in the aftermath solely based on the fact that he is still alive at this point in the series.
Fenrir
The Dog Lord said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

I think a lot of sidekicks are doomed. It's not a good time to be secondary to the main story.

Jorah
Pod
Bronn
Davos
Tormund
The Hound
Theon and Yara
The Mountain
Melisandre
Greyworm
Missandei
Varys
Beric
Euron
Gendry
Sam and Gilly

I'd say maybe 4-5 of those live. the only ones I'm fairly confident in are Missande, Sam and Gilly, Yara and Gendry (50/50) and Pod (50/50). I hope for Bronn too.

This is what my wife and I have been discussing most recently. Many of these characters are beloved without being essential to the story, so they can easily be killed while still hitting us in the feels. It'll be interesting to see which of them make it, and which (if any) of the main characters don't make it past the BoW. Those that do (and those not at the BoW) will still likely be at risk though.

Of those who will likely be at Winterfell, I think Sam, Gilly, Varys, and Missandei make it for sure. I'd hate to see Davos, Pod, Grey Worm, Tormund, the Hound, or Jorah go. I think the Hound will survive since I'm hoping we finally get the Clegane bowl. Don't care about Beric. Gendry might make it since he seems like he may have a role in the aftermath solely based on the fact that he is still alive at this point in the series.

Maybe Clegane bowl can still happen...hound dies at winterfell and we get zombie hound vs zombie mountain during siege of Kings landing.
The Dog Lord
AG
bearamedic99
AG
People having been alluding that Sam = GRRM, but maybe Sam dies and Gilly = GRRM's wife who carries out Sam's wishes that no more of the story be told. The story ends there and mass hysteria reins.

Edit- reigns
Olsen
AG
GoT themed Oreos will be in stores on April 8th.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
C@LAg said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

GoT themed Oreos will be in stores on April 8th.
Yeah. I posted the commercial a few pages back.
Well here's your cookie.

Kate Beckett
AG
Got my HBO added! 8 days!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So episode 5 of season 7 is where the time jumping got really crazy.

In the same episode we got:

Dany (and the Dothraki) going from the loot train battle back to Dragonstone

Davos and Tyrion going from Dragonstone to KL, and back to Dragonstone

Jon and Davos going from Dragonstone to Eastwatch (Literally the other side of Westeros.)

That amount of travel would normally take a full season. Just look at it from Davos' perspective...
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
GoT oreos should be dunked in milk of the poppy
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
double aught
AG
Emilia Clark: "Do you remember in season 6 when we had sex? Did you know they filmed that?"
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Funny.....I'd actually watch at least half of those shows!!!!!

Sam and Gilly for sure.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
"Dragon opens mouth."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This is... weird.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cat's body is not in Winterfell. The Freys threw her in the river.
Just wanted to say... ONE MORE WEEK!!!
redline248
AG
C@LAg said:

So.. I watched one of those "why there must be Stark in winterfell" videos.

What would keep the NK from raising Cat? I assume no Ned due to not having a head. The iron in the crypt?

Could we could get a scene of dead mom and kids? Has this been discussed?

In terms of the book, that saying could have a deeper meaning, but we don't really know anything.

In terms of the show, I don't see it being anything more than a family phrase.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Almost done with my rewatch, just the finale left.

Here's one thing I hadn't realized before. When Arya is trying to threaten Sansa about taking her face to wear dresses and be Lady of Winterfell, she's obviously lying because she never cared about that before.

But I just wonder if Sansa had already figured it out and they were already playing Littlefinger, or she only figured that out later.
AgMarauder04
AG
https://www.facebook.com/203805062990264/posts/2528799177157496/
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redline248
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Here's one thing I hadn't realized before. When Arya is trying to threaten Sansa about taking her face to wear dresses and be Lady of Winterfell, she's obviously lying because she never cared about that before.

But I just wonder if Sansa had already figured it out and they were already playing Littlefinger, or she only figured that out later.

I think she was legit scared, but then Arya gave her the dagger and made her reconsider. Then Littlefinger has her do that worst case scenario that ends with her saying Arya could become lady of Winterfell. That's when she truly figures out what's going on, bc she knows (and LF doesn't) that Arya never cared about that.
KidDoc
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

We finished our rewatch during the rain today. I think Sansa was scared but Arya knew Little finger was behind it all and wanted to prove to Sansa that she could take control if she wanted to she just didn't want the power. I also think they met and discussed Little finger in detail and it just wasn't shown.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggietony2010
AG
C@LAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Cat's body is not in Winterfell. The Freys threw her in the river.
Good point, although I know that was in the books, was that also in the show?

Then Rickon.

Or zombie Wolf Dog Robb

I'm pretty sure her body being thrown in the river is mentioned in the show. I'm isn't shown though.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
C@LAg said:

So.. I watched one of those "why there must be Stark in winterfell" videos.

What would keep the NK from raising Cat? I assume no Ned due to not having a head. The iron in the crypt?

Could we could get a scene of dead mom and kids? Has this been discussed?

Cat is a Tully not a Stark. Why would marriage count?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
OnlyForNow
AG
*le sigh*

He anit gonna be raising folks that have been dead hundreds of years.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.