****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,195 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Icecream_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
clinker03 said:

Any leaks on run times for the episodes? Hoping they are all at least 1.5 hours each
I thought they announced 70-80 minutes and battle of winterfell pushing 90. But I haven't paid much attention to leaks as to avoid spoilers
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
wangus12 said:

RebAg13
tylercsbn9
AG
clinker03 said:

Wow! so amped for this. so it looks like Jamie is either officially switching sides or going undercover?
Are you talking about the boat scene in the trailer?

If so I don't think that is Jamie. He lost his right hand. If he lost that hand why would his sword be on his left hip?
Teddy Perkins
AG
The boat scene is showing the head of the Golden Company coming to King's Landing with Euron. Definitely not Jamie, as you point out.
Phrasing
AG
No, its towards the end of the trailer - you hear Jamie's voice saying - "I promised to fight for the living" and then see him saying "I intend to keep that promise". Just a guess, but it makes me think he is talking to Jon Snow - making a case for why he is there to help fight the army of the dead. Looks like Cersei stays in Kings Landing and Yuron arrives with the Golden Company - they stay out of the fight up north. Just guesses....
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Some site said the first 4 episodes are 80 minutes and the last 2 are 90 minutes.

First trailer reaction: I breathed a huge sigh of relief that Tormund still lives.

Second trailer reaction: Really looking forward to the Bran - Jamie reunion. "Oh, hey there little guy, how's the legs?"

New favorite name from this thread - Quagburn
saltydog13
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

boboguitar
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I am moist.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My boy Tormund.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

FightinTexasAg15
AG
The trailer makes it look like Jon will be riding a dragon this season. Besides Danny I mean
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

There's something really cool about seeing everyone in the Crypts of Winterfell. Not sure why, but it's cool.

Very much feels like the people hiding in Helm's Deep.
wangus12
AG
Quote:

Second trailer reaction: Really looking forward to the Bran - Jamie reunion. "Oh, hey there little guy, how's the legs?"
It'll be hilarious if Jon executes Jaime for pushing Bran out the window in episode 1
Carlo4
AG
canadiaggie said:

clinker03 said:

This picture is incredible. Last two Targaryans and last two (not undead) dragons all meeting. Is that correct or is there another Targ out there I don't know about?
The one Jon put in Daenerys at the end of Season 7

Or a certain baby that wasn't sacrificed to the white walkers...
Icecream_Ag
S
MuckRaker96 said:

"still there, how's the hand? "
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Battle of Winterfell is gonna be insane.

Jon & Dany riding on dragons.

Brienne, Tormund, Jaime, Arya, Gendry, The Hound, Jorah, kicking ass on the ground. (That's a lot of Valyrian steel!)

Unsullied, Dothraki, and Northern armies. (With plenty of dragonglass.)

Bran doing his warg thing.

Sansa and Tyrion commanding their armies.

I can't wait. Is it April yet?
Prosperdick
AG
clinker03 said:

This picture is incredible. Last two Targaryans and last two (not undead) dragons all meeting. Is that correct or is there another Targ out there I don't know about?

Uh....hello!!!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
If the White Walkers breach Winterfell and get to the crypts... could we get an undead Ned Stark sighting? Maybe Arya sees Ned rise without a head and that's what she's running from?
wangus12
AG
The only people I really care about

Bregxit
AG
Jon: "They are coming. Our enemy doesn't tire, doesn't stop. Doesn't feel."

Cut to Cersei giving her "Yeah you got me" look with a goblet of wine.
wangus12
AG
I figure the shot of the dragons flying through the canyons is probably edited and that Jon/Dany are riding them
bedofbrass33
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

If the White Walkers breach Winterfell and get to the crypts... could we get an undead Ned Stark sighting? Maybe Arya sees Ned rise without a head and that's what she's running from?

Little finger delivered Ned's fleshless bones to Cat. The Silent Sisters removed all soft tissue from bones once the funeral is over for burial. Pretty sure bones without connective tissue aren't going to be moving. /annoying book reader
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Night King has 7-pointed star eyes??
Joe Cole
I remember a couple of years ago when we were all anxiously expecting Winds of Winter to be released before the next HBO season started...
G Martin 87
AG
*snort*
*yawn*
*stretch*

Oh, good morning. Did someone say Winds of Winter? Gods, I hate deadlines.
Urban Ag
AG
Joe Cole said:

I remember a couple of years ago when we were all anxiously expecting Winds of Winter to be released before the next HBO season started...
Yeah, that.

It's done. This is going to be so epic that GRRM probably won't bother writing another chapter. Not that I had any hopes he would anyway but still.
The Dog Lord
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

The trailer makes it look like Jon will be riding a dragon this season. Besides Danny I mean

That was my impression from the scene of them walking up to the 2 dragons (wangus posted the pic). I wonder if that is after Jon is revealed as a Targ.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Urban Ag
AG
The Dog Lord said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

That was my impression from the scene of them walking up to the 2 dragons (wangus posted the pic). I wonder if that is after Jon is revealed as a Targ.
I still think that Dany is Azor Ahai and that she is going to die in the process of killing the Night's King. And......that the big reveal comes after that. The big reveal coming before the Battle of Winterfell would really muddy up the waters and having it come after Dany (or Jon for that matter, if I'm wrong) is dead would help would free HBO up from the icky factor corner they're painted in to.
redline248
AG
Was everyone of any importance in that trailer, except Melisandre? Freaking Gendry is even running the smiths in Winterfell.
AgLaw
AG
Urban Ag said:

The Dog Lord said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

I still think that Dany is Azor Ahai and that she is going to die in the process of killing the Night's King. And......that the big reveal comes after that. The big reveal coming before the Battle of Winterfell would really muddy up the waters and having it come after Dany (or Jon for that matter, if I'm wrong) is dead would help would free HBO up from the icky factor corner they're painted in to.
I think Jon is Azor Ahai, and the final step to creating Lightbringer and bringing down the army of the dead will be sacrificing Dany.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jon has to kill Dany when she wants to burn King's Landing to the ground when Cersei refuses to cede the throne.

Children of incest go insane 50% of the time. Like Tyrion said once, every time a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin.
redline248
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Jon has to kill Dany when she wants to burn King's Landing to the ground when Cersei refuses to cede the throne.

Children of incest go insane 50% of the time. Like Tyrion said once, every time a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin.
That would be a drastic flip of her character. She's gone out of her way to protect the innocent. Would have to be a MAJOR catastrophic event in her life to cause her to go that crazy. The complete black/white nature of Cersei and Dany has always been to show that Cersei is the crazy one.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.