****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,380 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy second to last GoT day.
redline248
AG
Mother's day better be a win for Mhysa
Teddy Perkins
AG
Like the Father's day when Stannis burned his daughter at the stake.
redline248
AG
EXACTLY, BURN THEM ALL!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Happy mother's and death day to Cersei.
aTmAg
AG
So this thread is going fast, so this might be old news, but this claims that HBO offered D&D more money to make a 10 episode season and D&D refused claiming that 6 was enough. If true, then that is ridiculous.

Again.. Sorry if old news.
Dad
AG
T&P for Cersei.

I wonder how many of the Stark siblings including Jon will be alive at the end of the episode tonight. I feel like one will go down.
gomerschlep
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

wangus12
AG
aTmAg said:

So this thread is going fast, so this might be old news, but this claims that HBO offered D&D more money to make a 10 episode season and D&D refused claiming that 6 was enough. If true, then that is ridiculous.

Its old news, but still incredibly irritating. They've come out multiple times and said they were gonna finish it in 73 episodes, but I can't understand how they don't think they're rushing through this. HBO would gladly keep paying them. Can you imagine the drop in HBO subscriptions coming after next weekend.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
wangus12 said:

aTmAg said:

Its old news, but still incredibly irritating. They've come out multiple times and said they were gonna finish it in 73 episodes, but I can't understand how they don't think they're rushing through this. HBO would gladly keep paying them. Can you imagine the drop in HBO subscriptions coming after next weekend.

I believe it's why there's so much frustration with the season. They had a lot of time to wrap the season up and we're offered more time and it still feels subpar compared to earlier seasons
JABQ04
AG
wangus12 said:

aTmAg said:

Guilty!

Although I'm into their series of Chernobyl so maybe a little longer.
c-jags
wangus12 said:

aTmAg said:

I'm actually excited about big little lies, his dark materials, and watchmen coming up and will be keeping it for a while at least.

I would say Ballers but they went insane at the end of last season. It was quite literally the least I've liked Dwayne Johnson ever.
Carlo4
AG
Calling it. Death to the women that are moms on the show for mother's day. Because it's just how they were with Stannis

Cersei
Last dragon
Khalesi
Eso si, Que es
agsquirrel97 said:

Chase said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

What they would be in my head:

East Texas: Jon Methamphetamine
Panhandle/Lubbock: Jon Chlamydia
Gulf Coast/Houston: Jon Purple Drank
DFW: Jon 30k millionaire
CenTex: Jon Lakehouse
Rio Grande Valley: Jon Lopez

Pretty sure thats Oklahoma.

Arkansas is John Cousins.

Colorado: Jon Denver

That guy is full of s hit man
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

I thought Father's Day was the episode where Tyrion killed Tywin.

Maybe it was both.
Saxsoon
AG
Man if they turn Dany mad and Jon takes the throne, can you imagine the number of think pieces and overall twitter outrage at making a villain out of the woman and they had to be saved by a man. I almost kind of want it to happen to watch the internet burn down
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Broba Fett
Mother of Dragons gonna die on Mother's Day?
Robert C. Christian
AG
To tide everyone over the next few hours, someone on Reddit recut the Rhaegal death scene and it makes much more sense. Incredible what a couple of minimal effort edits can do.

It is r/freefolk but, no spoilers in the video. I didn't scroll into comments and I can't figure out how to only post the video, otherwise I wouldn't link to the subreddit.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
c-jags
C@LAg said:

Or the alternative...

Happy next to last GoT Sunday!!!!

Our watch is almost ended from this weak ass season.

What is dead may never die. Except Theon. He died.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Kate Beckett
AG
Getting scared for tonight.

But hopefully I can see the battle.
c-jags
C@LAg said:

c-jags said:

C@LAg said:

Or the alternative...

DID HE?

the Iron islands have that saying for a reason.

Zombie Theon will come back, swing by to pick up Howland Reed, and make it to the Last Battle in time to declare Jon king of the 7 realms.

Where Lady Stoneheart, John Connington, and young Griff confirm what we all knew... that Tyrion is a Targaryen.
Furlock Bones
AG
c-jags said:

C@LAg said:

c-jags said:

C@LAg said:

Or the alternative...

DID HE?

the Iron islands have that saying for a reason.

Zombie Theon will come back, swing by to pick up Howland Reed, and make it to the Last Battle in time to declare Jon king of the 7 realms.

Where Lady Stoneheart, John Connington, and young Griff confirm what we all knew... that Tyrion is a Targaryen.

If only we could be so lucky.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
swc93
AG
I can't wait to see the cast at the end of tonight's show all sitting together around a warm hearth and taking turns, one word each "From all of us in Westeros to all of you out there watching, Happy Mother's Day!!!!"
Furlock Bones
AG
C@LAg said:

OK, on a few of the GoT subreddits, there is talk that full details of pretty much all of the final two episodes have been leaked. There are discrepancies in the groups of spoilers but a lot of it also lines up with each other.

Just be warned. Between the two sets of info, it is likely the ending has been fully revealed.

As much as I am checked out on this season, please don't post anything.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Thunder18
AG
C@LAg said:

Furlock Bones said:

C@LAg said:

OK, on a few of the GoT subreddits, there is talk that full details of pretty much all of the final two episodes have been leaked. There are discrepancies in the groups of spoilers but a lot of it also lines up with each other.

Just be warned. Between the two sets of info, it is likely the ending has been fully revealed.

1. There are two episodes left
2. They total 2 hours and 40 mins approx.
3. At least one person, somewhere, will die on screen at some point before the end of the season
4.We will likely see scenes inside Kings Landing
5. Either Jon or Dany might appear in one or both of these episodes.

Why did I click on those spoiler tags?!?! Damn you!
The Dog Lord
AG
Robert C. Christian said:

To tide everyone over the next few hours, someone on Reddit recut the Rhaegal death scene and it makes much more sense. Incredible what a couple of minimal effort edits can do.

It is r/freefolk but, no spoilers in the video. I didn't scroll into comments and I can't figure out how to only post the video, otherwise I wouldn't link to the subreddit.

Not shocking enough. Makes too much sense. 2/10 D&D WNB.
Madmarttigan
AG
Why is it despite the writing of the last 2 episodes I'm still hyped for tonight
Chase
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Chase said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

What they would be in my head:

East Texas: Jon Methamphetamine
Panhandle/Lubbock: Jon Chlamydia
Gulf Coast/Houston: Jon Purple Drank
DFW: Jon 30k millionaire
CenTex: Jon Lakehouse
Rio Grande Valley: Jon Lopez

Pretty sure thats Oklahoma.

Arkansas is John Cousins.

Colorado: Jon Denver

That guy is full of s hit man
He's probably full of worms.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
C@LAg said:

Furlock Bones said:

C@LAg said:

1. There are two episodes left
2. They total 2 hours and 40 mins approx.
3. At least one person, somewhere, will die on screen at some point before the end of the season
4.We will likely see scenes inside Kings Landing
5. Either Jon or Dany might appear in one or both of these episodes.

And...Euron is the prince who was promised
Liquid Wrench
I can easily avoid the reddit threads for one more week and I hope people keep that stuff off of this board.
First Page Last Page
Page 307 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.