****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,426 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ghost sighting!
PatAg
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

My prediction is that Jorah dies using Sams family sword, and that John leaves Night Claw with him, and takes Sams sword to the next set of battles. That hopefully answers the reason that Night claw is shown left on the battlefield and not indicative of Johns death.
You can safely assume anything you saw in that preview is completely out of context
The Dog Lord
AG
PatAg said:

Scientific said:

Khaleesi has her priorities twisted.
Definitely a big plot point will be if she can realize she is being an idiot about "I mus have the iron throne, screw everything else" or not. Is she truly different from the Mad King or not.

They just need to circle back to the marriage. Dany will still be queen, Jon will still be king (which could satisfy the North), and it closes the show with incest just like it started.
Joseph Parrish
AG
If only Gendry knew about the Faceless Men...

Arya: 'Say my name *****'

Gendry: *Confused look*
Seven Costanza
AG
PatAg said:

Anyone else feel like Sansa was giving Theon an...interesting look at the end there?

She was. Not that he can do anything about it.
Gangnam Style
AG
PatAg said:

Anyone else feel like Sansa was giving Theon an...interesting look at the end there?
I actually like Sansa & Theon in this effed up world.
The Dog Lord
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ghost sighting!

Probably just a reminder that he exists so they can ****ing kill him next week.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Seven Costanza said:

PatAg said:

Greyworm disagrees with this post
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
So who do we think dies in episodes 3-4?

My guess is Grey Worm, Beric Dondarian (sp?), Gendry, Sam, Lyanna Mormont, Edd, Ghost, Bran, Podrick, Jorah the Explorer. I feel that Bran and Sam have served their purpose. Although I guess I could see Sam sticking around to write the history book.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Dog Lord
AG
Seven Costanza said:

PatAg said:

Which may be just fine with her at this point.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Finally.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Me

Brock Sampson
AG
Seven Costanza said:

PatAg said:

Scissor me timbers
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

that was the best episode of TV I've ever seen in which nothing really happens.

so best setup episode ever.

so many great moments and deep heartfelt conversations.

Arya and Gendry - i was like whoa!!!!
Jamie knighting Brienne - so cool
Jon and Dany - uh oh drama

but Tormund killed me in every scene he was in.

a few emotional moments for me for sure, but damn't if Theon and Sansa didn't hit me the hardest. No idea why.

and the Jorah and Lady Mormont followed by Sam with the sword was really good too,

but the other that got me was Davos and the girl. ugh.

Swarely
LeonardSkinner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Arya getting that royal D.

Seemed like she was a little disappointed. I feel like I've seen that look before.

Oh, I bet you have.
Saxsoon
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Hickory High said:

Tbh my first reaction is that episode was lame as hell. Just a bunch of filler.

You don't just go straight to a battle without setting the table. Have you seen The Two Towers?

Sorry you need dragon fire and loud noises every episode. Maybe you should try the Transformers franchise.

Exactly. This episode was absolutely perfect by getting the final emotional beats and connections. I had a dumb grin on my face during the entire drinking around the fire scene.

Also was not expecting Arya to show that much skin, figured it would cut away before the clothes came off.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
The Dog Lord
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

My guess is Grey Worm, Beric Dondarian (sp?), Gendry, Sam, Lyanna Mormont, Edd, Ghost, Bran, Podrick, Jorah the Explorer. I feel that Bran and Sam have served their purpose. Although I guess I could see Sam sticking around to write the history book.

Out of this list, I'd say Sam and Bran are safest. I guess Bran could die AND they could kill the NK, but Bran made the three-eyed raven seem pretty important in terms of a lasting struggle with the NK.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

I think Sam survives.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
spag.ag2003
AG
Agreed - I think that was one of the best scripts of the entire series.

There was some risky stuff in there that could have backfired but I thought all of it hit and some of it hit hard. Credit to the actors as well.
Bunk Moreland
The episode was half necessary filler/setting the pieces and half garbage.

Some cringeworthy writing at times. Can't wait till next week.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Joseph Parrish said:

So where is the red witch? Wasn't she supposed to die at Winterfell?

Yes and there's a very believable theory out there detailing how that happens.

she said she has to die in Westeros... not Winterfell specifically.... but who knows.
Brock Sampson
AG
Danny thought she had a friend in Sansa for a minute....
PatAg
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

that was the best episode of TV I've ever seen in which nothing really happens.

so best setup episode ever.

so many great moments and deep heartfelt conversations.

Arya and Gendry - i was like whoa!!!!
Jamie knighting Brienne - so cool
Jon and Dany - uh oh drama

but Tormund killed me in every scene he was in.

a few emotional moments for me for sure, but damn't if Theon and Sansa didn't hit me the hardest. No idea why.

and the Jorah and Lady Mormont followed by Sam with the sword was really good too,

but the other that got me was Davos and the girl. ugh.

This episode was just very well written and acted. Which makes me happy, because I felt like some of the writing was a little subpar last season.
Jaime is a great actor, he conveys so much even when not saying anything.
Farmer1906
AG
Fantastic episode.
LeonardSkinner
Saxsoon said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Hickory High said:

You don't just go straight to a battle without setting the table. Have you seen The Two Towers?

Sorry you need dragon fire and loud noises every episode. Maybe you should try the Transformers franchise.

Exactly. This episode was absolutely perfect by getting the final emotional beats and connections. I had a dumb grin on my face during the entire drinking around the fire scene.

Also was not expecting Arya to show that much skin, figured it would cut away before the clothes came off.

I feel like the nudity was faked somehow, either a body double or cgi. Didn't look real for some reason.

To echo Zombie Jon Snow, Davos and that little girl... jeez. And I'll write what I edited before: if Davos dies, I'm putting a sword through the TV, or something.
Phat32
AG
Give us a mother f'ing battle
Al Bula
AG
That episode. Yeesh.

It was likely one of the top 3 worst episodes of the series.

Way too much soap opera and not enough story telling.

At least we know Pod's singing is how he gets chicks.

CGI Arya sideboob?! No doubt that scene was responsible for lots of awkward boners.

Thankfully we had a Lady Mormont scowl.

Redeeming scene was between Sam and Jorah. Jorah is one of the only characters I want to live at this point. That means he will probably die.
CFTXAG10
AG
I am all about the humor these first two episodes. It is really refreshing and lets you know **** is about to hit the fan
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggieloko
AG
"The big woman still here?"

"We're all going to die, but at least we die together"

"Giants milk"

MaroonStain
AG
How many times was the word 'crypt' said?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Saxsoon said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Hickory High said:

I was happy they showed it .... cuz it proved she has boobs and .... well that's good enough for me. She's old enough especially in their time period when "women" were married off at 14 or 15. She is like 17 I believe - Arya I mean - while the actress is 22......

I have no problem .....ummm... thinking about her in that way now......thank you HBO!!!!!!!

PS - would have been awesome if she got up and left the bed after with Gendry sitting there like WTF.....

CFTXAG10
AG
Tormund: "We have until sunrise tomorrow"
****everyone with fear in their eyes staring at each other****
(camera cuts back to Tormund)
Tormund: "Is the big woman still here?"
aggietony2010
AG
As I watched, I thought the episode was pretty weak, but as it finished, it's purpose became clear.

I think this episode will hold up really well over time, especially when you're able to watch it in succession with the bloodbath we know is coming next. There were some weak scenes, but a lot of fairly moving ones as well.

Episode 1 set the pieces. Episode 2 is tying up the knots that need to be tied before half these characters story arcs end.

Of course, this all depends on episode 3 being the masterpiece that's anticipated.
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.