*** DEADPOOL 2 ***

79,434 Views | 526 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jokershady
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might be a bit too early for an official thread, since this doesn't have a release date or official title yet, nor have they even started filming, but I also didn't want this to get "buried" in the Fox/Marvel thread - the very first teaser for the movie, and a pretty great one at that. The "You're So Cool" music at the end from True Romance/Badlands is such a great, hilarious touch.

If I had to bet, I'd say this is hitting summer 2018, since casting is underway, which means filming is right around the corner. That, and Fox looks to have an "Untitled Marvel Movie" already slated for June '18 and I'm betting this is it...

AliasMan02
AG
Fox really has something in this R-rated comic book market if they can keep from ****ing it up.
TCTTS
AG
Agreed. They need to OWN that space.
SeattleAgJr
Nathan summers coming soon...
Sex Panther
AG
That was brilliant

Quote:

The "You're So Cool" music at the end from True Romance/Badlands is such a great, hilarious touch.

I've always loved that tune. It's a big part of the greatness that is True Romance
TCTTS
AG
Absolutely. One of my all-time favorite movie scores.
Van Buren Boy
AG
Logan on the marquee.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
That is awesome.
Dro07
AG
So Nathan summers? Are they just gong to go with that or they going to try to keep it a mystery on who his family is?

Great scene by the way
MGS
SeattleAgJr said:

Nathan summers cumming soon...
FIFY
SeattleAgJr
MGS said:

SeattleAgJr said:

FIFY
I assumed that would be filtered. and it is not.

Yet ***** (pee nis) still is.
LeonardSkinner
SeattleAgJr said:

MGS said:

SeattleAgJr said:

FIFY
I assumed that would be filtered. and it is not.

Yet ***** (pee nis) still is.

What about schlong? Tallywhacker? Cockasaurus Rex? Dingaling?
israeliag
AG
Well that was terrific. Was that recently filmed? They just announced Cable.
Dro07
AG
What do you mean they just announced Cable?
Sea Pony 07
AG
The firefly posters were a nice touch.
Sapper Redux
That block of small text at the end was a book report on "The Old Man and the Sea" of anyone is interested.
jeffk
AG
Cherry Garcia is amazing.
OlAg2001
TCTTS
AG
This KILLED in the theater tonight. Crazy how beloved the character has become in such a short time, cinematically speaking.
PatAg
AG
TCTTS said:

This KILLED in the theater tonight. Crazy how beloved the character has become in such a short time, cinematically speaking.
Got to at least be partially due to love for Ryan Reynolds as well
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Figured this is as good a place as any to post this.

Sex Panther
AG
israeliag
AG
Cant. Stop. Watching.
hunter2012
AG
Here's the text at the end of the trailer:

Quote:

The old man and the sea is the story of a fight between and elderly, accomplished fisherman, Santiago, and a really big fish. Like... HUGE. The story opens with Santiago suffering eighty four days without catching a fish because he's the unluckiest son of a ***** on planet earth. Honesty, if you were in a boat for eighty four days, it'd be hard NOT to catch a fish... even by accident. Santiago was so unlucky that his apprentice, Manolin, was forbidden by his Ma and Pa to fish with him. But as the Fresh Prince used to say, "Parents just don't understand". So the boy visits Santiago's shack anyway, ignoring the inherent risks of unsupervised playtime with an eldery man who talks to himself. Manolin helps out, moving Santiago's fishing gear, making food, and talking about baseball. Especially Joe DiMaggio, who used to bump fuzzies with Marilyn Monroe. The next day, Santiago tells Manolin that he's going way out into the gulf Stream. WAY OUT north of Cuba. Lady Luck is returning. On the eighty-fifth day of his crappy lunch, Santiago drops his lines and by noon, gets a bite from what feels like a big-ass fish. He's sure he's a winner. He fights and fights and fights and fights but can't pull the monster in.Santiago's leaky old boat is pulled by the fish for two days and nights as he holds on for dear life. Even though he's bloody and beat, Santiago begins to appreciate this mighty adversary. He starts calling him "Brother" or maybe even "Bro". It's sort of a love story if you really think about it. And like most romantic comedies, the reader pictures a delightful outfit changing montage, followed by the inevitable interspecies wedding. But on the third day, Santiago is freakin' EXHAUSTED, and decides he just wants the fish to do what he says and not always swim wherever it wants. So he stabs it. With a ****ing harpoon. It's a mess. Super gross. Blood everywhere. Because, like many men his age, Santiago has difficulty expressing his emotions and fears with words instead of giving in to base desires and imposing his gigantically terrible position on any given subject through unblinking violence. Typical. Anyway, he straps the marlin to the side of his skiff and hits the road home, read to act like a total show off to everyone and probably gouge people on the price. But guess what? Pretty soon sharks begin to attack the bleeding Marlin's carcass, because as we all know, life is a tragic opera and just when you think you've finally found something good and true, sharks come along and rip it all to ****ing shreds while dry-humping your dignity with their crazy-weird shark *****. Sure, Santiago tries killing a few of them, but drops his harpoon because his hands are just as old as he is. By nighttime, the sharks have pretty much eaten the entire marlin. Only a bleach-white skeleton remains, silently mocking him in the murky darkness. Santiago realizes he's still unlucky, REALLY unlucky (DUH!) Ma calls the sharks "dream killers". Which isn't really all that fair, I mean, the sharks were just doing their job and the marlin... Jesus, don't even get me started on the marlin. It was just hanging out one day, minding it's own business, maybe thinking about ways it could be a better provider for it's family and WHAM! Harpoon in the brain. Who's the "Dream killer" now, ****face! The hypocrisy is pretty much boundless at this point. Eventually Santiago makes it ashore. Leaving the bones of the marlin and the boat, he hobbles to his shack. He makes it home and crashes, like I said - He's super tired. The next morning, a group of fisherman gather around Santiago's boat. One measures the skeleton and, holy **** shingles! It's over 18 feet! The head of the fish is given to Pedrico (Strange that this is the first mention of him) and the other fishermen ask Manolin to send their glad tidings to the old man. Manolin brings Santiago newspapers and coffee when he wakes and they decide to fish together again. Many years later there's a Red Lobster restaurant in nearly every city in America offering a casual dining experience and convenient parking.
Murder Hornet
AG
If you read that you can hear Ryan Reynold's/Deadpool telling the story
LeonardSkinner
bthomas98 said:

Please. As if Deadpool doesn't narrate everything that you read.
AR_Ag95
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

The firefly posters were a nice touch.

Nice catch!
hunter2012
AG
Zazie Beetz casted for Domino

LINK

MooreTrucker
AG
bthomas98 said:

I hadn't even thought to bother to read that until you posted this.

Thank you, good sir and/or madame.
Dro07
AG
Hmmmm
TexasAggie_02
AG
bthomas98 said:

FTAG 2000
AG
The next trailer should be some scenes of 'old man and the sea' with Reynolds narrating over the top. Fade to black, then show Deadpool standing at the front of a classroom full of fourth graders.

TCTTS
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Damn, that divorce must be getting expensive....
redline248
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Damn, that divorce must be getting expensive....
Side topic, and somewhat directed at TCTTS...

When I was watching the OA the final credits had Brad Pitt as an executive producer or something. How much money do you think he gets for that?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.