FAST FRED

35,813 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PLUM LOCO
BEaggie08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

...Pastor Ross Chandler officiating.

I found this amusing. I've got 5 bucks that says the pastor's middle name is Joey.
annie88
AG
Oh my, sorry to hear.
dreyOO
Dammit. I'm just now seeing this. Feels like we lost the best movie critic of all time for texags. Also a guy that really knew music. This saddens me.

Here
Professor Frick
AG
BEaggie08 said:

Quote:

...Pastor Ross Chandler officiating.

I found this amusing. I've got 5 bucks that says the pastor's middle name is Joey.

"We're here today to celebrate a man who...well, I mean, could he BE anymore beloved?!"
Big Al 1992
AG
Terribly saddened by this news. Every now and then someone would ask "Where's Fred been" or "Hope Fred is ok" only to have Fred chime in assuring us he was all good. I was hoping this was a similar thread.

He passed away listening to live music. Amazing.

Loved his music and movie reviews and the way he worded them. Gonna search some of his past posts to re read. One of the many things I love about TexAgs was Fast Fred. Condolences to the family. I hope he knew how much he meant to this board.

Here.
quackshackAg
AG
Here.

He will be missed.

My sincere condolences.
Blanco Ag
AG
Been traveling on business the last few weeks and just caught this. I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Here.
ABATTBQ87
AG
I just found this thread and have to share my condolences, and the really sad part of this is that I live in Marble Falls and never had the chance to meet Fred.
FtBendTxAg
AG
There was no better poster on Texags. And I think we can all agree.
dcAg
I really miss him and his movie reviews. Although I didn't agree with him 100% it was usually 98% or more.
Liquid Wrench
Even though I replied the first time, it still surprised and saddened me when I saw this thread at the top.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
His obituary is interesting. The man lived a hell of a life.
PLUM LOCO
AG

Fred's Obit

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.