Black Sails Season 4

6,434 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agfan2013
dcAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Rackham was continue pirating and look for the treasure...just not in/around Nassau?
Capstone
AG
dcAg said:

So Rackham was continue pirating and look for the treasure...just not in/around Nassau?
That would make sense - he was eventually caught and hung in Port Royal (Jamaica). His body was left hanging off a cay entering the harbor as a warning against piracy.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I don't know what the hell you people were watching. Tha last couple episodes, hell, almost the whole last season was boring as F. Absurdly long siloloquies, long long stretches of no action and no sex, and just a bunch of half assedly done introspective bullcrap. I am pissed the series ended like this. The first couple seasons were great, but this was crap. Crap I say.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I agree that this season was a letdown from the last two. This felt more like season one where episodes dragged and nothing was ever really happening. It was a disappointment after season three was so good.
Trident 88
AG
I watched the final episode of Black Sails after watching the latest episode of Walking Dead. Maybe it's not really fair for some reason to compare the two, but holy crap...

There was more talking than I liked now and then in Black Sails, but good writing makes all the difference. This show ended beautifully.
agfan2013
AG
I overall liked the series and thought this season was still really good. The changing alliances (billy bones), power plays (bringing the spanish in), and figuring out everyone's true motivations/allegiances had me interested all the way throughout.

However I didnt like the final episode. They just send Flint off to be with his gay lover in Georgia? Seems like a cheap ending for the main character that has driven this entire series along.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.