***Travelers on Netflix***

12,456 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GreasenUSA
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm way behind on this show obviously but just finished it. I knew going in there wasn't a season 4 planned so I was actually pleasantly surprised how well season 3 wraps things up. Still a little sad to see such a good scifi show end. Brad wright just makes good scifi.

Anybody that hasn't watched it and likes scifi needs to give it a shot. End of season 3 is really great.
West Point Aggie
AG
Agreed...sad to see it end, but a nicely wrapped up season 3
Let’s Go Brandon!
GreasenUSA
AG
Just watched the whole series over the last several weeks. I wasn't expecting much going in, but am surprised at how much I ended up enjoying it.

It's certainly a science fiction that values the characters and relationships over the technology, but still had plenty of time travel "what-ifs", and surprisingly a lot of medical/surgery scenes. It felt a bit like Sarah Connor Chronicles, some Edge of Tomorrow, and maybe LOST (or rather a few of the knock-off shows that lasted a few seasons in the wake of LOST). The ending was satisfying, but would be happy to watch more if they ever decide to revisit the world they built in this show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.