Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,148,521 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
M.C. Swag
AG
I never post the night of an episode before I get a chance to re-watch, but DAMN my heart was pounding 10x more than the epic battle last week. Jon Targaryen, Rightful King of the Andals has been CONFIRMED?! I'll post my full thoughts tomorrow but damn...that was an astounding episode.
chase128
AG
If Arya and Sansa don't have a legit discussion about that letter I'll be pissed.
Kashchei
AG
Thanks
CheeseSndwch
I know Gendry favors a war hammer because he's a smith but does anyone else remember this line from King Robert:

Quick one. Lucky for you. Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, the dumb high-born lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword. I knocked him down with the hammer. Gods, I was strong then. Caved in his breastplate. Probably shattered every rib he had. Stood over him, hammer in the air. Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait".
PatAg
AG
chase128 said:

If Arya and Sansa don't have a legit discussion about that letter I'll be pissed.
yea, you would like to think Arya has learned to be more clever than to just run aroudn half cocked on partial info...but we will see how they write it.
Robert C. Christian
AG
No1home said:

Quote:

So I assume Dany just wanted to **** with Jon Snow by landing Drogon in his face?

Yea, she's falling for him so she wanted to see his reaction to her 'kids'. Jon and the kids were actually civil to each other so now she's really into Jon.
Like most single moms, you gotta see how he handles your kids before marrying.
BowSowy
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

BowSowy said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

The ONLY criticism really should be about Jaime swimming a mile underwater (or being dragged by Broon)...that was some BS.

Not only that but Jon went from Dragonstone to Eastwatch in less than half an episode!

The alternative is like 3 episodes showing them wandering around a ship eating and sleeping and pissing over the side. I'm ok with skipping ahead a few weeks between scenes.

Yes....I know. I was making fun of the inevitable arguments we'll get into about timelines and how Jaime should've never survived.
PatAg
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

I know Gendry favors a war hammer because he's a smith but does anyone else remember this line from King Robert:

Quick one. Lucky for you. Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, the dumb high-born lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword. I knocked him down with the hammer. Gods, I was strong then. Caved in his breastplate. Probably shattered every rib he had. Stood over him, hammer in the air. Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait".
I mean, Robert was known for his use of a war hammer, it's a nice nod to show that he is his father's son...as well as making sense that he wouldnt know how to use a sword.
AggieSouth06
CFTXAG10 said:

When Tormund asked if Jon brought the "big girl"

We all have that friend.
ellebee
JJxvi said:

The annulment thing is kinda crazy. It would have extreme political ramifications, including making the 2nd in line for throne illegitimate and giving insult to a great house. Crazy thing to do.

Oh man Dany is gonna be so maaaaad

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
InternetFan02 said:

Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Jon, Jorah, Beric, Thoros

The Fellowship of the King
BowSowy
AG
I actually expected Jorah to have some sort of reaction to the fact that Jon is carrying his family's ancestral sword
bangobango
AG
So, Cersi meeting with Qyburn orobabky her setting up some wildfire trap or something for Tyrion and Dany. I got the feeling whatever it is, Jaime is not going to stand for it and will be what finally puts him over the edge and kills Cersi (if that is in fact his role).

Something big was going down with that meeting and Cersi is going to try to Red Wedding Dany.
pb488
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Kashchei said:

So can someone explain the annulment in Layman's terms for me please? Jon is now full blown Targaryen instead of half Targaryen, half Stark?
annulment is canceling the first marriage as if it never happened. The second part of the line was a marriage to another person. So it's likely job is not a *******, but his parents are still a stark and targaryean
rhaegar getting the annulment in dorne to his wife from dorne THEN getting remarried to a girl from the north...

chase128
AG
Also, this whole bring a wight to Cersei to broker an armistice seems way too risky. I dunno how they get a "live" wight to KL and get it in front of Cersei without her killing anyone. Even if they do that, she's not going to believe them or abide by the armistice. The good guys better try their best to see any of Cersei's backstabbing coming or else it's gonna seem really dumb. Anyone with half a brain has to realize Cersei won't back down, play nice, or give any quarter.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
BowSowy said:

I actually expected Jorah to have some sort of reaction to the fact that Jon is carrying his family's ancestral sword

How would he know? It was recarved from a bear to a wolf.
DCPD158
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

InternetFan02 said:

Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Jon, Jorah, Beric, Thoros

The Fellowship of the King
Magnificent 7
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Post removed:
by user
Icecream_Ag
S
BowSowy said:

they changed the pommel so unless he really liked I don't think it would be recognized
BowSowy
AG
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia said:

BowSowy said:

How would he know? It was recarved from a bear to a wolf.
Ah, I guess I never realized this
Post removed:
by user
Hickory High
AG
So if/when Dany finds out about Jon being the rightful heir, will she just say "**** it" and go scorched earth on the whole thing?
Hickory High
AG
Sasappis said:

Jorah not saying it was Sam that cured him is also crap
Completely. Didn't Sam even tell Jorah to say something to Jon for him?
JJxvi
AG
Jon's going to tell him Jeor gave him their family sword and Jorah's gonna go "What sword?"
ellebee
Man I'm still giddy after that episode.
AggieSouth06
Sasappis said:

Jorah not saying it was Sam that cured him is also crap

Bet it comes up next episode.
InternetFan02
AG
Also should note that Jorah is still trapped in the friend zone. She gives him friendly hugs then turns to eye-****ing at Jon. Jon gets his sword and his woman.
Cromagnum
AG
And Sam noped on out of the citadel before learning about his dad and brother.
marble rye
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

wangus12 said:

Quote:

How I expect the scene to continue.

I love those movies.
InternetFan02
AG
Houston Lee
AG

Kashchei said:

So can someone explain the annulment in Layman's terms for me please? Jon is now full blown Targaryen instead of half Targaryen, half Stark?

Means he's the legitimate son to the heir to the throne. Once the heir has a son, they become the subsequent heir, not the oldest surviving sibling (Dany)
This means that Dany is now expendable. She can't be the legitimate Queen of Westeros. My prediction is that she will die in Season 8.
showtime
AG
Loved that wink-and-nod to canon. Robert basically ended his eponymous Rebellion when he killed Rhaegar with his warhammer at the Ruby Ford.
marble rye
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

GENDRY!!!!!

Cersei preggo.

And f-ing Sam....WTF dude.....it was RIGHT there...the proof. OMG....killing me.

AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys, Sam doesnt know Jon's true parentage. The pieces arent there for it to fall into place. He doesnt have Bran's ability.
Icecream_Ag
S
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Kashchei said:

Means he's the legitimate son to the heir to the throne. Once the heir has a son, they become the subsequent heir, not the oldest surviving sibling (Dany)
This means that Dany is now expendable. She can't be the legitimate Queen of Westeros. My prediction is that she will die in Season 8.
aunt nephew fun time in the dragon glass cave
First Page Last Page
Page 137 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.