Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,567 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who needs a rider when Bran is going to control a dragon?
7nine
RDV-1992
Another thought - a stone dragon would be easier to ride than a flying one. That increases the potential pool of riders. Could be Brienne, Pod, & Tormond all at the same time.
Carl Underguard
AG
I've never gotten the Tyrion Targaryen stuff. That scene with the dragons happens to a different character in the books. And honestly, I don't want him to be one. First Jon now Tyrion? That's too cute.
jenn96
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Who needs a rider when Bran The Night King is going to control a dragon wight?
Because that would be cool.
Carl Underguard
AG
I agree more with Bran controlling the third.
Javelina
AG
Cersei and Qyburn get one with the ballista.

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

EFE
AG
Cersei and Qyburn getting one would be cheap and predictable. And I don't want to watch a remake of the Smaug death scene.
Malcolm52
AG
Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

I bet the scorpion doesn't actually work. They tested it against a 1000 year old dragon skull rather than a living dragon with tough skin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
redline248
AG
not to mention one that doesn't move. A dragon flying through the air is much harder to hit with a spear than one stationary on the ground (since Qyburn cited the Mereen fighting pit).
wangus12
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

I bet the scorpion doesn't actually work. They tested it against a 1000 year old dragon skull rather than a living dragon with tough skin.
Agreed. And then Drogon gets to eat Qyburn because he's creepy as ****
jenn96
AG
I believe in the World of Ice and Fire that the Dornish were able to take down Quenn Rhaenys and her dragon with a crossbolt, so it's been done.
Independent George
AG
Has Qyburn failed even one time yet in the show? He always delivers; a dragon will be shot down.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Correct, Meraxes died from a bolt similar to the one that Qyburn created. He was shot through the eye though
zap
AG
All those dragons are doomed. Dany is about to be brought even lower.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one
-Cersei and Qyburn die before using scorpion
-During sack of KL, scorpion is discovered by Tyrion who sees the bolt fired into Ballarion's skull
-Bolt tip(s) replaced with DragonGlass by Tyrion / Sam
-Kill Night King's wight-Dragon to bring him down
Malcolm52
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one
-During sack of KL, scorpion is discovered by Tyrion who sees the bolt fired into Ballarion's skull
Well now that would be next level. I'll take it!
nikator
AG
RDV-1992 said:

redline248 said:

Ok thanks. They eventually ran into Sam, though, right? And Sam told Jon?

I know they meet Sam in the books, but can't remember if they meet in the show.
They met in the show, but in the books Sam never tells Jon. Likewise, I don't think he told Jon.

Though after seeing Rickon he has probably figured Bran is out there somewhere
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
Joseph Parrish
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one
I like it.
smokeythebear
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one
That sounds awesome, but I'm skeptical about the CGI budget it would take to CGI a wighted dragon being shot in the face with a dragonglass tipped scorpion bolt.

Also, does a wighted dragon breathe fire or ice? Fire makes the most sense because then they can wight the dead bodies. But breathing ice might just cryogenically freeze the bodies in place and unable to move.
Belton Ag
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Hulla Baller said:

I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about him too. Is he really that important to people now with everything that has happened?

Probably being kept around for some kind of romantic tension with whomever Dany beds next.
Poor Jorah. He's going to run through the front door of the castle, up the stairs and down the hallway and bust open the door of Dany's bedchamber at full mast and yell "I'm cured Khaleesi!" only to see Dany getting railed by Jon Snow.
Joseph Parrish
AG
smokeythebear said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one
That sounds awesome, but I'm skeptical about the CGI budget it would take to CGI a wighted dragon being shot in the face with a dragonglass tipped scorpion bolt.

Also, does a wighted dragon breathe fire or ice? Fire makes the most sense because then they can wight the dead bodies. But breathing ice might just cryogenically freeze the bodies in place and unable to move.
It's all CGI anyway? It's not like they have a real dragon flying around. I'm sure they can edit their existing CGI.
Urban Ag
AG
Belton Ag said:

AgMarauder04 said:

Hulla Baller said:

I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about him too. Is he really that important to people now with everything that has happened?

Probably being kept around for some kind of romantic tension with whomever Dany beds next.
Poor Jorah. He's going to run through the front door of the castle, up the stairs and down the hallway and bust open the door of Danys bedchamber at full mast and yell "I'm cured Khaleesi!" only to see Danny getting railed by Jon Snow.
One of the reasons GRRM can't get TWOW published is his secret side project that he prioritized higher.

Ser Jorah Mormont, A Tale of a Bear, a Dragon, and life in the Friend Zone
RDV-1992
I guess being a "stone man" might be good for some things. But if it lasts for more than 4 hours he will have to call a maester.
M.C. Swag
AG
Urban Ag said:

Belton Ag said:

AgMarauder04 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Poor Jorah. He's going to run through the front door of the castle, up the stairs and down the hallway and bust open the door of Danys bedchamber at full mast and yell "I'm cured Khaleesi!" only to see Danny getting railed by Jon Snow.
One of the reasons GRRM can't get TWOW published is his secret side project that he prioritized higher.

Ser Jorah Mormont, A Tale of a Bear, a Dragon, and life in the Friend Zone
There's a theory that Jorah Mormont will play the role of Azor Ahai's significant other (wife) that will be sacrificed to create Lightbringer. (Assuming Dany is AA)
Farmer1906
AG
aggie1906 said:

I feel like way too much good has been happening lately.

Everyone seems to love the Starks & Dany. Well we have a reunion at the wall, Ramsey defeated violently, Jon named KotN, Aria is getting all sorts of revenge, and Dany gained allies, ships, and is all of a sudden across the globe to Westeros. The last remotely "bad" thing to happen to the fan favs is that the most pointless Stark died.

I think it may be time for some more Ls.
Looks like Danny got her Ls like I predicted.
Urban Ag
AG
RDV-1992 said:

I guess being a "stone man" might be good for some things. But if it lasts for more than 4 hours he will have to call a maester.
You know, every time I see that commercial, I think to myself, if I ever had a Woodrow that lasts more than four hours I'm going to brag first, then maybe see a doctor.
wangus12
AG
smokeythebear said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one

And dragons are just glorified dinos
OnlyForNow
AG
Except that character gets immediately toasted.
SeattleAgJr
RDV-1992 said:

Doc, I am LITERALLY rock hard.
Bregxit
AG
Urban Ag said:

RDV-1992 said:

You know, every time I see that commercial, I think to myself, if I ever had a Woodrow that lasts more than four hours I'm going to brag first, then maybe see a doctor.

Watch this from Smarter Every Day and I bet you change your tune.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
wangus12 said:

smokeythebear said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Malcolm52 said:

Javelina said:

Night King turns one.

Dany stays on Drogon.

Thinking this

My Thoughts:

-Night King wights one

And dragons are just glorified dinos
Ice - but that's not really a dragon's nature... blue fire, maybe? Or something else all together? No way to know, but my educated guess tells me it will be blue:

Urban Ag
AG
Nah I'm good
Urban Ag
AG
From the Bran meme on the humor thread.........of all the things Brand could have told Sansa when they were talking beneath the Weirwood, he told her something to the effect of "you looked beautiful in your white dress at your wedding".

Ok, that was almost in the creeper zone for her brother to say that and also of course because if was probably the worst day of her life. And if Bran could see her at her wedding surely he also saw what a psycho Ramsay was. So was the point of this just to tell her something very specific to make her believe he is the Three Eyed Raven?
M.C. Swag
AG
Urban Ag said:

From the Bran meme on the humor thread.........of all the things Brand could have told Sansa when they were talking beneath the Weirwood, he told her something to the effect of "you looked beautiful in your white dress at your wedding".

Ok, that was almost in the creeper zone for her brother to say that and also of course because if was probably the worst day of her life. And if Bran could see her at her wedding surely he also saw what a psycho Ramsay was. So was the point of this just to tell her something very specific to make her believe he is the Three Eyed Raven?
Pretty sure that was the intent, but definitely agree with you about how weird/wooden it was. He could have told her literally anything else (something about her time at KL or how she and Jon retook Winterfell). To go straight to 'yea, I saw you get raped on your wedding day'....yikes. Bran may have gained wizard perception but at the expense of common sense/decency.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.