Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,203 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's all the teaser images that were released

http://imgur.com/a/FUNEr
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Javelina said:

Growth spurt?

Apparently a seafood diet spurs growth. He had some whales on the flight over maybe.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I wonder where the three dragons slept during their journey to Westeros. Would they fly ahead and sleep on islands while the boats caught up? Maybe they traveled near the south coast of Essos at all times.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I wonder where the three dragons slept during their journey to Westeros. Would they fly ahead and sleep on islands while the boats caught up? Maybe they traveled near the south coast of Essos at all times.
Do dragons sleep? Or just wait?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

maybe they float...i'm thinking maybe like birds they have a lot of hollow cavity creating buoyancy or low density hollow bones??

and I recall from the book descriptions of the dragons diving into the water to catch food. seems they were quite comfortable in the water.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Do dragons sleep? Or just wait?

You're thinking of Chuck Norris.
marble rye
AG
OnlyForNow said:

It is supposed to represent fan fiction of the WW's killing viseyerion Danny's white dragon(?) and then reanimating him and/or old nan's stories of an ice dragon.

The Knights King will kill one of the dragons (not Drogon) and will raise it as a wight dragon. Then Bran will warg into it.
Sapper Redux
CapCityAg89 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

plowboy1065 said:

At least we are in the single digits now

or....56 days......

Think of it this way, we're currently at "Cripples, *******s, and Broken Things." Season 1 is finally starting to really move plot-wise.
FIDO95
AG
I'm curious to see if the sword Dawn makes an appearance again. They seemed to go out of their way to show it twice last season (before the tower of joy battle Sir Arthur Dayne puts it in the ground and again when Ned places it on the bed). The show may diverge from the book in that the sword is taken back to Winterfell and is in the crypts. Perhaps Jon gets it when his parentage is revealed to him. If so, it would make sense as it is the sword fits the description of Lightbringer.

BTW, great fan theory on Sir Arthur Dayne on Youtube by the Last Harpy recently posted for those interested. (don't know how to post youtube links here).
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wangus12
AG
There is literally a Youtube button when you create a post.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
FIDO95 said:

I'm curious to see if the sword Dawn makes an appearance again. They seemed to go out of their way to show it twice last season (before the tower of joy battle Sir Arthur Dayne puts it in the ground and again when Ned places it on the bed). The show may diverge from the book in that the sword is taken back to Winterfell and is in the crypts. Perhaps Jon gets it when his parentage is revealed to him. If so, it would make sense as it is the sword fits the description of Lightbringer.

BTW, great fan theory on Sir Arthur Dayne on Youtube by the Last Harpy recently posted for those interested. (don't know how to post youtube links here).
Ol Jock 99
AG
At risk of sounding like Redstone, isn't that a "well duh" level "theory"? Of course the only reason the best sword in the whole 7 Kingdoms (as well as a couple other King's Guards) would be at the Tower of Joy (instead of fighting the rebels) is that Rhaegarn ordered them to protect Lyanna and his unborn child.
Urban Ag
AG
It's an interesting theory. But like so many of these, it really serves no purpose other than the enjoyment fans get out of debating and prognosticating, because it changes nothing. It could be exactly as this guy says. Or, Dane was sent to Tower of Joy with orders to protect Lyanna and await further commands, Rhaegar dies, Ned eventually shows up, and only he and Howland survive and know the truth about John Snow. Either way, it changes nothing so it's pointless. Fun. But pointless.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Urban Ag said:

It's an interesting theory. But like so many of these, it really serves no purpose other than the enjoyment fans get out of debating and prognosticating, because it changes nothing. It could be exactly as this guy says. Or, Dane was sent to Tower of Joy with orders to protect Lyanna and await further commands, Rhaegar dies, Ned eventually shows up, and only he and Howland survive and know the truth about John Snow. Either way, it changes nothing so it's pointless. Fun. But pointless.
I was just posting the video mentioned for another poster... don't shoot the messenger...

That said - I agree - I doubt we will ever know all the details of why Arthur Dayne didn't swing his sword with 100% effort at Ned Stark and told him to enjoy his future before they fought... it's minutia, IMO.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones/videos/10154787786452734/
FIDO95
AG
SpreadsheeetAg,
Thanks for posting that. I'm an old that still chicken pecks at the keyboard; No facebook, tweeting, etc. know how.

Urban,
That is exactly the point isn't it. The reason there are no Lord of Rings threads active around here is that we all know how the story ends. There is no new material out there and Tolkein is dead. Nothing else to really discuss.

The beauty of Game of Thrones and the books is that we don't know how the story unfolds. Martin may (or not) be giving us more but there are certain to be more twists and turns. What makes the whole experience so enjoyable to me is the ability to discuss the various theories and conjecture about what may come. Enjoy the experience or just continue to enjoy trolling people.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Urban Ag
AG
sorry, did not mean to sound like an ahole
Urban Ag
AG
ok, didn't mean to touch a nerve and that wasn't trolling. My only point was that it's a theory that can have no change on the outcome. R+L = JS is confirmed. Ned and Howland knowing who/what JS is, confirmed. So whether or not Dane died fully attempting to follow his orders - or - he was attempting to ensure only Ned could know the truth, it doesn't change anything.

But as noted, it's fun to discuss.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Urban Ag said:

sorry, did not mean to sound like an ahole

Urban Ag
AG

Ol Jock 99
AG
Go time.

chipotle
SeattleAgJr
that was cool. but underwhelming.

with the same budget as prior seasons, and only 7 episodes, I want the visuals to slam into my eyeballs.

at least it did not give away much of the plot so there is that.

and to be honest, I cannot wait for John to get the official nod to rule the 7 kingdoms. every time dragonchick claims she is owed the 7 kingdoms (I was born to rule them) I want to punch her in her face.
Urban Ag
AG
That trailer was f'n awesome.

So in regards to Cercei standing over the map, telling Jamie they will defeat any challenge........okay Cercei you have Highgarden and Dorne aligned against you to the south, who are aligned with Dany, her three dragons, 10k Unsullied, and some 70k Dothraki. The Riverlands are in complete chaos again now that faceless Arya has killed Walder and bunch of his doofy sons. The North is rallied behind Jon and allied to the Vale. Oh, they hate your ass too.

I'm thinking at this point Jamie pulls a Season 2 "whack Theon over the head after his heroic speech" and gets the F out of King's Landing.
Urban Ag
AG
are you ever happy?
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

and to be honest, I cannot wait for John to get the official nod to rule the 7 kingdoms. every time dragonchick claims she is owed the 7 kingdoms (I was born to rule them) I want to punch her in her face.
First, its Jon....

Second, I am glad that i am not the only one that feels this way. I dont feel like she was that smug in the novels but its been so long since i read them, i cant remember.
wangus12
AG
Agreed. She comes across as a smug ***** sometimes. Team Stark as always!

And my God will someone kill Littlefinger
wangus12
AG
Looks like Ellaria and Yara hook up
M.C. Swag
AG
Guys..yea, she comes off a lil arrogant...but c'mon! She f'kn raised dragons and assembled armies and has actually conquered cities!

Oh AND she is ***** FIRE PROOF!

If I had that resume, I'd be feelin myself too.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Littlefinger is definitely up to no good. And it's going to be bad for everyone.
ham98
wangus12 said:

Agreed. She comes across as a smug ***** sometimes. Team Stark as always!

And my God will someone kill Littlefinger
Is it really Team Stark when we now know that Jon is a Targ?
wangus12
AG
Dont' care

MaroonStain
AG
What forces does Cersei have that she can throw down this smack?
AggieSouth06
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia said:

SeattleAgJr said:

First, its Jon....

Second, I am glad that i am not the only one that feels this way. I dont feel like she was that smug in the novels but its been so long since i read them, i cant remember.

She's mopey and insufferable in the novels. Show Dany is better, even if it's a little girl-powery.
boboguitar
AG
MaroonStain said:

What forces does Cersei have that she can throw down this smack?
The 2nd largest army in westeros.
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.