Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,145,225 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
mickeyrig06sq3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, we've found where they could mine dragonglass, and Dany now has the island. If only there was a smith out there to make the weapons
SeattleAgJr
So I went out to a site that had the pre-release summary of all episodes to see how this one played out. Pretty much beat for beat.

I am going to assume that if that one was nailed, there is no reason to assume the same source did not nail all the others.
Duncan Idaho
CFTXAG10 said:

I want to know what "gift" Greyjoy is bringing back. Makes me a little nervous.

It is a horn.
SeattleAgJr
Duncan Idaho said:

CFTXAG10 said:

It is a horn.
that is the book. the TV show is likely a smashed armada, her little brother.... Danny, something else.
bangobango
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

So I went out to a site that had the pre-release summary of all episodes to see how this one played out. Pretty much beat for beat.

I am going to assume that if that one was nailed, there is no reason to assume the same source did not nail all the others.

Pretty easy way to avoid that.
bangobango
AG
Goose06 said:

This thread has all the sudden gone stupid...

Wun Wun a wight?

It wasn't obvious that was Jorah mornont at the citadel (without closed captioning)?

Come on, I drank a lot tonight and this was all easy stuff...

Your first time following the season thread? Let's just say it becomes real obvious that people process things differently.
bangobango
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Champ Bailey said:

Was that Wun Wun as a wight? It sure seemed like him, but how did he get north of the Wall?

Who said it was north of the wall? Could easily have been around Winterfell after the winter has arrived.

It was a flash forward so it is possible.

Where are you getting it was a flash forward?
Cromagnum
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Well, we've found where they could mine dragonglass, and Dany now has the island. If only there was a smith out there to make the weapons

His boat sank or he starved to death by now.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
bangobango
AG
Thought this was a good episode. Love seeing The Hound's character development. Opening with Arya was awesome.

I was okay with Ed Sheeran, but I hope they do not start making that a regular thing. Do it once or so, it is kind of cool. Do it several times a season and it gets old fast.

Not a fan of Dany's landing at Dragonstone. Evem if Stannis took everybody with him, somebody would move in there by now. It was not a big deal, but it is just one of tbose details where it makes it harder to suspend your disbelief.
FTAG 2000
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

I'd be curious to check that out. Mind sharing?
Dro07
redline248
AG
Euron clowning on Jaime was pretty funny.
Duncan Idaho
SeattleAgJr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

CFTXAG10 said:

It is a horn.
that is the book. the TV show is likely a smashed armada, her little brother.... Danny, something else.

Fine. Then I will say a bunch of dead snakes.
Liquid Wrench
SeattleAgJr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

CFTXAG10 said:

It is a horn.
I assumed he meant Tyrion or Dany.
SeattleAgJr
AG 2000' said:

SeattleAgJr said:

ha. I cannot find the link I read earlier... but.... search for reddit freefolk season 7 spoilers timeline and it has a lot of the same information.
SeattleAgJr

Notice where each of them are standing.....
MBAR
AG
Just because Euron wants to bring back a gift doesn't mean he's going to be successful. Sure, he's got a **** ton of boats ut buts burned quite easily. We'll see how it plays out.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Quote from Bran speaking about S7:

"Every single episode is an episode 9."

So.... do we agree?
Sapper Redux
SeattleAgJr said:

AG 2000' said:

SeattleAgJr said:

ha. I cannot find the link I read earlier... but.... search for reddit freefolk season 7 spoilers timeline and it has a lot of the same information.

Without revealing anything on here, is it a good thing or a bad thing that they my be right?
Cromagnum
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

She's at Kings Landing and he's in the ocean. Not sure where you are going with this.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Cromagnum said:

SeattleAgJr said:

She's at Kings Landing and he's in the ocean. Not sure where you are going with this.
Pretty sure she is standing on the The Twins.
Al Bula
AG
Well she's really right next to the twins which makes it even harder to figure out.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Goose06 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

i don't know. i'm not saying it was him just saying it was possible. we don't know.

maybe the Night King sweeps in tomorrow - we don't know.

And I don't think they were as concerned with burning bodies down there as they were north of the wall.

Plus they had a LOT of bodies to burn from the BotB...and thats a BIG body.....

probably not him...just saying it was possible. unless you know he was burned

You've generally been a very thoughtful poster. This is just lazy and hopeful. Wun Wun is dead, burned and gone, period

Lol. Reading comprehension. Lol.

I'm not even the one that brought it up. And I literally said it's probably not him I simply said it's possible it's him.

It's not hopeful I don't care if it's him. I simply said it's possible and we don't really know.

Wow. lol
Trident 88
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Trident 88 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

UMichAg said:

Was that Jorah with greyscale?

Yes

Confirmed. I had closed captioning on, and it said "Mormont". I guess he disobeyed Khaleesi's order.

He went to the citadel to find a cure. I imagine it didn't go as he had hoped.

I was just being a smart ass and meant that Jorah didn't find a cure as he was ordered to do.
OnlyForNow
AG
I always watch with closed captions on and it did say Jorah. But maybe hard to piece together if you didn't have it on.

Below is what is supposed to be meant by their location...
Cersi is standing on the neck; Jamie on the fingers.

Y'all can stew about that.
Ogre09
AG
He's going to choke her?

Will she enjoy it?
Btron
AG
OnlyForNow said:

I always watch with closed captions on and it did say Jorah. But maybe hard to piece together if you didn't have it on.

Jorah has one of the most recognizable accents on the show and most annoying. To me there was no doubt or needed assistance.
"Have you ever beeeeeen to Mereeeen" the worst. I hope that's the last we see of him. Lady Mormont is all we need now.
AggieSouth06
OnlyForNow said:

Favorite sex moves? Cersei likes to get choked out and Jaime likes a little patented move called the "golden-blast?"
Cromagnum
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Yeah, nobody watching the show that didn't read the books noticed anything special about this.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Cromagnum said:

OnlyForNow said:

Yeah, nobody watching the show that didn't read the books noticed anything special about this.

I think it's a reach either way.
fta09
AG
redline248 said:

Euron clowning on Jaime was pretty funny.
I loved The Hound's crack about the man bun. "You think you're fooling anyone with that topknot?"
OnlyForNow
AG
Rimshot!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Could it not be dragonbinder?
Goose06
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Goose06 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

i don't know. i'm not saying it was him just saying it was possible. we don't know.

maybe the Night King sweeps in tomorrow - we don't know.

And I don't think they were as concerned with burning bodies down there as they were north of the wall.

Plus they had a LOT of bodies to burn from the BotB...and thats a BIG body.....

probably not him...just saying it was possible. unless you know he was burned

You've generally been a very thoughtful poster. This is just lazy and hopeful. Wun Wun is dead, burned and gone, period

Lol. Reading comprehension. Lol.

I'm not even the one that brought it up. And I literally said it's probably not him I simply said it's possible it's him.

It's not hopeful I don't care if it's him. I simply said it's possible and we don't really know.

Wow. lol

Hopeful is the wrong word, but so was your use of possible. It's possible Ned stark comes back from the dead and fathers another half dozen stark children, but no one here is speculating that might happen. That scene showed 3 giants. Other scenes have made it clear that Jon and Tormund know to burn the dead to prevent possibly increasing the size of the army of the dead. It's just so unlikely that it is Wun Wun that calling it possible diminishes other theories that are similarly called possible...
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.