Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,488 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Inspector Spacetime
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Don't know if this ever has come up.

I just finished re watching Season 6 and noticed that the suit Cersei put on as she was waiting for the sept to blow up with everyone in it was the same suit she wore as she accepted the crown to be Queen. The only difference was the buffed up metal shoulder pads.

So was this just a way to show that she was becoming an even more dark person, or do you think she somehow imagined Tommen would kill himself, and she would ultimately get the crown?

I don't think that would be the case go since she had Tommen stopped from going. But why would she wear the same suit? What was the significance of putting it on at that moment?

I'm not really sure what you are inferring by that. Her outfit is similar, but I don't know why that would in any way imply she expected it or planned it, etc.

In fact it is almost assuredly a day or days later. Jaime rides up and the sept is still smoldering but that kind of fire would burn for a week (like bonfire) especially without firefighting equipment.

I think the only significance in the outfits other than being black and more somber is that the coronation day outfit is more regal and queenly.

She wasn't in mourning already in the first outfit although she was probably dressing for her dark mood of revenge perhaps.

Here are the two outfits

1. before the explosion

2. at the coronation perhaps days later

She was in mourning because of Myrcella, so she was wearing black. She continued wearing black because she was in mourning again. The other continuities are just her fashion sense and adding the shoulder plates to project power.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Less than 48 hours to go, boys.
plowboy1065
S
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Think we'll see the sacking of King's Landing this season? Rewatched over the last few weeks and noticed that both Bran and Daenerys have the same vision of the throne room abandoned and covered in snow.

Also, I really want to see Tyrion ride a dragon.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Cross posted from politics:
marble rye
AG
2 more sleeps til GOT.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Pam Poovey said:

2 more sleeps til GOT.

Not a true fan. You shouldn't be able to sleep!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
http://time.com/4791258/game-of-thrones-george-r-r-martin-interview/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Thought this part of the interview was intriguing:

GRRM: "And poor Beric Dondarrion, who was set up as the foreshadowing of all this, every time he's resurrected, he's a little less Beric. His memories are fading, he's got all these scars, he's becoming more and more physically hideous, because he's not a living human being anymore. His heart isn't beating, his blood isn't flowing in his veins, he's a wight, but a wight animated by fire instead of by ice."

I never really thought of it this way. Adds another layer of intrigue to everything.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

http://time.com/4791258/game-of-thrones-george-r-r-martin-interview/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Thought this part of the interview was intriguing:

GRRM: "And poor Beric Dondarrion, who was set up as the foreshadowing of all this, every time he's resurrected, he's a little less Beric. His memories are fading, he's got all these scars, he's becoming more and more physically hideous, because he's not a living human being anymore. His heart isn't beating, his blood isn't flowing in his veins, he's a wight, but a wight animated by fire instead of by ice."

I never really thought of it this way. Adds another layer of intrigue to everything.

So Jon is a fire wight / Targaryen?? [edit] I guess Jon would be more of a WW tho [/edit]

I like this theory... Crazy red vs blue battle about to happen...
OnlyForNow
AG
Where is sarge!
KidDoc
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

JaneDoe02 said:

Anyone have any predictions on what we'll see in episode 1?

I think we'll see "where are they now" for all of our main characters.

Dany and company: arrive at Dragonstone and begin making plans
Jon: settling into his new role as king and brooding about WW
Sansa: at Winterfell pretending to be happy for Jon
Littlefinger: trying to exploit Sansa and get rid of Jon
Arya: hopefully reunited with Nymeria and heading North where she'll run into...
The Hound and BWOB: headed to the "real war" north of the wall
(Hopefully Arya will cross the red woman off her list somewhere in here)
Jamie: in KL with Cersei and unhappy

Scenes I most want to see this season:
Arya/Nymeria reunion
Jon/Dany meeting
Tryrion/Jamie reunion
Tryrion/Podrick reunion
Arya/The Hound reunion
Everyone's reactions to seeing the dragons for the first time!
I can see Melisandre heading south and convincing Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr to go North to fight the real war. I can also see them convincing Sandor Clegane to go with them.

I couldn't remember why Melisandre would be on Arya's list, but here is a recap of Arya's list:
Quote:

• Cersei Lannister, for having her father arrested (Alive)
  • Joffrey Baratheon, for executing her father (Dead poisoned by Littlefinger and Lady Olenna)
  • Ser Meryn Trant, for killing her instructor Syrio Forel (Dead killed by Arya in brothel)
  • Tywin Lannister, for orchestrating the deaths of her mother and brother Robb (Dead killed by Tyrion)
  • Walder Frey, for killing her mother and brother Robb (Dead -- killed by Arya)
  • Polliver, for capturing her, killing young Lommy and taking Needle (Dead killed by Arya in tavern fight)
  • The Hound, for killing her friend Mycah, the butcher's boy (Alive -- with BWOB)
  • The Mountain, for torturing people at Harrenhal (Reanimated)
  • Melisandre, for taking Gendry (Alive -- headed south)
  • Ser Ilyn Payne for beheading her father (Alive)
  • Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr, for selling Gendry to Melisandre (Alive, briefly added to the list, now seemingly dropped)

Mel is on Arya's list because of Gendry as well. She was angry that she was taking him off to Stannis. Same reason Beric & Thoros were on it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
About to watch Battle of the *******s.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
*******, BOB is good television.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Watched BotB the other day and I was shocked. Completely forgot that the Dany dragons part was at the beginning as well. In my mind it had been prior to BotB and therefore I thought it was the previous episode.

So much in the episode.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Sorry in advance for posting on this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one just for this question. Anyone know a good site that streams GOT live?
Ol Jock 99
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Sorry in advance for posting on this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one just for this question. Anyone know a good site that streams GOT live?

HBO Go or HBO Now
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

ShawnTxAg said:

HBO Go or HBO Now

or DirecTV NOW or PS VUE with HBO sub.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Honestly, go out to a bar that does a GoT watch party. Guaranteed at least a few bars in your city do. (Provided you live in a big city.)

Streaming will be a pain unless you're doing it after it has aired already. (Assuming you don't have an HBO account, of course.)
RebAg13
Javelina
AG
I subscribe to HBO through the Amazon Prime Video app. Much better interface and the stream is higher quality.
Javelina
AG
Yeah, HBO streams were awful last year. They didn't have the bandwidth to support the demand. The first two weeks were a disaster.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Sounds like I'm gonna have to suck it up and put HBO on my directtv account until the season is over

OnlyForNow
AG
How do I add this!!???
Farmer1906
AG
OnlyForNow said:

How do I add this!!???

Log in to your Amazon prime account and there will be a place to select shows. I suscribed to stars one month because it was cheaper to do that than rent the movie I wanted to watch at the time.
Javelina
AG
Have to do it from a computer. You can't subscribe through the app for whatever reason. Go to Amazon Video and select the Channels tab. You can subscribe there and cancel there when GOT ends.
OnlyForNow
AG
Do I get a free month? Lol
Javelina
AG
Just a week this time around.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SeattleAgJr
Less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!
(or if you are in Texas right now...
WE TONIGHT!!!!!
Sapper Redux
12 hours 55 minutes
SpreadsheetAg
AG
It's Gameday!!!!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Bring the hat /zoo
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What do we say to the God of death?

TODAY!
Waltonloads08
AG
Winter is here
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.