Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,994 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post removed:
by user
AgLaw
AG
TXAG14 said:

So much yes. This is how I feel.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
So ready!
chipotle
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TyHolden
AG

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I'm ready!!!!!
G Martin 87
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

the God of death

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
Swarely
Al Bula
AG
So is this still the official season 7 thread?
Ol Jock 99
AG
RPM said:

Hell to yeah
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
RPM said:

yes.....it was already decided.....

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2797481/replies/49098992

and if non book readers wanna get their panties in a wad about the tiniest thing that might have been in books (even though we are past 99.9% of it, something still might be referenced) ...they can start their own thread.

Signed,

The King in the North.

Sapper Redux
At this point some Euron stuff is all I can think of from the books that might pop up.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Dr. Watson said:

At this point some Euron stuff is all I can think of from the books that might pop up.

Plot-wise moving forward (in time) yes....but some more might pop up in relation to Jon's parentage and Targs and all that or possibly the legends like Azor Ahai. Or possibly Cersei's prophecy - the part that has not been included in the show yet. Particularly in Brans flashbacks for example or a pre credits flashback scene like we had with the prophecy before.

it would just be more background on it (after it's shown) or some minor differences I suppose. that kind of thing.

Goose06
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Dr. Watson said:

Plot-wise moving forward (in time) yes....but some more might pop up in relation to Jon's parentage and Targs and all that or possibly the legends like Azor Ahai. Or possibly Cersei's prophecy - the part that has not been included in the show yet. Particularly in Brans flashbacks for example or a pre credits flashback scene like we had with the prophecy before.

it would just be more background on it (after it's shown) or some minor differences I suppose. that kind of thing.

There will be discussion on all of that regardless of whether or not there are additional flash backs. The non-book readers would likely be most annoyed if there is no flash back in the show about it and yet all of us who have read the books are talking about why we think Jamie or Tyrion will end up killing Cersei...I suggest the non-book readers start their own thread. There will be more than enough interest to keep 2 threads going strong all season and if anything it will be hard to keep up with all the posts in one thread if both the book and non-book readers are posting...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

at 8:01pm CST

...let the arguing over minutiae commence....

no one is safe....winter is here.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Actress playing Sansa on stage tits are fantastic....
That is all.
SeattleAgJr
I am looking forward to the part when Danny realizes she left the oven on when they are halfway across the Narrow Sea, and has the entire fleet turn around just to make sure that Mereen does not burn down.

cursed mereenese knot strikes again.
SeattleAgJr
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Actress playing Sansa on stage tits are fantastic....
That is all.

too pixelated.
2/10
WNB
Habanero Guero
AG
What is dead may never die.

I can't wait to see how twisted Euron Greyjoy is going to be this season!
Mucho austin
AG
This pixelation is not a problem for me.
SeattleAgJr
Mucho austin said:

This pixelation is not a problem for me.

Get back to me after you poke out an eyeball.
Sapper Redux
SeattleAgJr said:

I am looking forward to the part when Danny realizes she left the oven on when they are halfway across the Narrow Sea, and has the entire fleet turn around just to make sure that Mereen does not burn down.

All of the scenes we think are at Dragonstone are actually at Volantis, after Danny decides she can't leave Essos after all
SeattleAgJr
Dr. Watson said:

SeattleAgJr said:

All of the scenes we think are at Dragonstone are actually at Volantis, after Danny decides she can't leave Essos after all
that would be the case if GRRM was writing this...
tremble
AG
Rewatched the last episode from the last season, my body is ready.
FIDO95
AG
I'm ready

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Urban Ag
AG
Dr. Watson said:

SeattleAgJr said:

If that happened my wife and I would see exactly how much damage a comerative bottle of Game of Thrones red table wine will do to a 65" Smart TV. Should be interesting.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
what would make you throw something at the Tv???.....

for me it's

Bran arriving at Winterfell just after Jon and Sansa have left for Riverrun, and they barely miss Arya at an inn on the kings road as she is heading the other way...only to arrive at Winterfell and find Bran has just left too.

AAGGGHHHHHH.

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Urban Ag said:

If that happened my wife and I would see exactly how much damage a comerative bottle of Game of Thrones red table wine will do to a 65" Smart TV. Should be interesting.

We've got a couple of these ready to go for tonight!

SeattleAgJr
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Urban Ag said:

We've got a couple of these ready to go for tonight!

oooh look at me!!!!

I shop at Cost Plus World Market!!!!!!
plowboy1065
S
Does HBO Now stream at the same time as regular cable? This is my first season since I cut the cord
Habanero Guero
AG
From what I've heard yes, once the show starts on hbo you can start streaming on hbo now
boboguitar
AG
Texas Tau Ag17 said:

From what I've heard yes, once the show starts on hbo you can start streaming on hbo now

About 2 minutes before the show airs on HBO actually.
M.C. Swag
AG
Got all 3 myself actually! Annual tradition with me and my old roommate to pop the new GoT beer and drink it during the premiere
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.