Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,147,131 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pignorant said:

So if the white walkers couldn't cross the wall without a dragon (or any other outside force) why even care about them?
think about it this way.

every single action by jon snow has helped enable the night king to get his way to be able to conquer Westeros.

Jon Snow is truly the dumbest character in the series and could have brought about the end of humanity,
jschroeder
What was the battle scene at the start of the episode?

...and a million "implications" memes incoming...
wangus12
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

honestly, I just want the story to be over.

I am pretty much tired of it where it is, we can pretty much project how it fully resolved at this point.

and 6 more poorly written and directed episodes like this season is not enough to budge my enthusiasm higher.

KC_Ag14
AG
Normally I'm not much for hyperbole, but that was the most satisfying episode of television I have ever seen.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Bran is so annoying now, he won't shut up about the whole 3ER thing and is champing at the bit to tell every person he meets, even though no one probably has any idea what the f*** the 3ER is.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BBQ4Me
AG
one of the best episodes yet
The Dog Lord
AG
So my biggest question: what was up with Tyrion there at the end?
Al Bula
AG
I'm just here to not be butthurt and nitpick! Good episode!
agrams
AG
So has anyone in modern history done as much to advance the positive view of incest as Martin? If he has a sister, she needs to watch out...
benchmark
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Just shows he knows what was going on behind closed doors.
Btron
AG
jschroeder said:

What was the battle scene at the start of the episode?

...and a million "implications" memes incoming...
Trident 88
AG
Awesome:
  • The Hound smiling when Brienne tells him about Arya.
  • The unveiling of the wight / actually seeing fear in Cersei's face.

Stupid:
  • Jon not lying to Cersei. He may be a Targaryen, but he's definitely Ned's son. Sheesh!
  • Jon sending a scroll to Winterfell to let them know he bent the knee. Exponentially worse than texting someone to break up with them.
  • Why is Theon even allowed in the map room? How the hell is he going to catch up to Euron to save Yara? I hope they don't spend much time on his redemption storyline.
  • Cersei guessing that the dragons must be vulnerable since Dany only brought 2 to Westeros.
  • Cersei letting Jaime live to tell Dany, Jon, etc. about her betrayal. Maybe the dumbest move yet, and from one of the better GoT players.

It should have been Jorah outside of Dany's room, not Tyrion, watching Jon/Aegon go in to have sex with her, and they should have shown a single tear running down his face like the old commercial where the native American cries about people littering the roadside.

The Debt
My biggest question: is it not an ice dragon? Ice dragon breathing ice on the wall of ice doesn't destroy ice.

Does it breathe "blue magic attack"?
The Dog Lord
AG
benchmark said:

The Dog Lord said:

Just shows he knows what was going on behind closed doors.

He looked pretty grim/angry/sad/displeased to me though.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
R + L = A confirmed!

Cleganebowl tease!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I have to say...totally worth it to have died, been brought back from the dead....frozen my balls off in the north...various other near death experiences, fookin Olly...etc...cuz I had

BOAT SEX with the Dragon Queen (who is really my aunt but shhh...nobody knows yet).

PS I'm changing my name from ZJS to....I HAD BOAT SEX WITH THE DRAGON QUEEN
wangus12
AG
I really enjoyed Theon's talk with Jon.
titanmaster_race
wangus12 said:

That scene was subtly one of the best in this episode.
PatAg
AG
I think showing Tyrion there is maybe more concern about this being something that will lead to her starting to only listen to Jon's advice. She already chose to ride on the boat to eastwatch.,..which that may no longer be a great destination anymore...
Rocagnante
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

I am pretty much tired of it where it is, we can pretty much project how it fully resolved at this point.

and 6 more poorly written and directed episodes like this season is not enough to budge my enthusiasm higher.

Alright then....how does it end Nostradamus?
Saxsoon
AG
wangus12 said:

I think this was a key scene that solidifies Jon's character is because of Ned, not because he is a targ. That he is Ned's son first and foremost
The Dog Lord
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

Bran is so annoying now, he won't shut up about the whole 3ER thing and is champing at the bit to tell every person he meets, even though no one probably has any idea what the f*** the 3ER is.

But on the flip side, Sam continues to be one of my favorite characters.

"I'm the three-eyed raven."

"Oh!"
MaroonStain
AG
WOW! That was the best TV show that I have ever watched.
Thisguy1
It was Tyrion outside the room because of the story they haven't shown yet.

We don't know what Tyrion told Cersei to convince her to "join" them. They went away when she said she was pregnant so we can assume it was about that. Probably also has to do with Dany not being able to have kids, which would mean Cersei's kid would eventually have a claim on the throne either way.
BBQ4Me
AG
I figured Tyrion always hoped to lend his "hand" to the queen
bobinator
AG
Great episode!

So they're going to decide not to tell Jon right? They're going to decide it's better for everyone for them not to find out.

Also, if you watched the behind the episode, I'm glad the writers thought they created a believable storyline at winterfell. They didn't, but that plot line did end in a logical way even if took some weird turns to get there.
redbaron788
AG
If there's anything I learned from astronomy it's that a blue flame means really ****ing hot
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
titanmaster_race said:

wangus12 said:

That scene was subtly one of the best in this episode.

but i could have done without the beach scene with Theon getting kicked in the unjunk.....seriously he is unredeemable to me....I was actually hoping they would kill him.

Otherwise an amazing epeisode....

Sansa/Arya was nothing less than badass.....sucha great setup. i knew it when i saw Bran sitting beside Sansa.

Dragon Pit was phenomenal...and not forgetting all the mini reunions of such great characters leading up to it..that was gold.

I knew Cersei could not help but be a complete ****...the Hound was right all bad ideas start with Lannisters ****s.

The Wall coming down...I liked it. Game on....oh and

BOAT SEX!!!!!!
titanmaster_race
-Littlefinger dead
-Theon's story comes full circle, and not having any junk helps him out
-Jon is Aegon and everyone is going to know
-Wall is down
-wight viserion breathes magic ice
-Jaime is away from cersei and joining the good guys!!!

Man, this episode was incredible.
agrams
AG
This episode felt more true to the grrm style with good dialogue yet advanced the story well.
The Debt
redbaron788 said:

If there's anything I learned from astronomy it's that a blue flame means really ****ing hot

So hot it feels cold!

gigemags-99
AG
PatAg said:

I think showing Tyrion there is maybe more concern about this being something that will lead to her starting to only listen to Jon's advice. She already chose to ride on the boat to eastwatch.,..which that may no longer be a great destination anymore...

Jorah was just trying to cock block Jon by suggesting Dany ride the dragon.
redline248
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Mantis Toboggan MD said:

But on the flip side, Sam continues to be one of my favorite characters.

"I'm the three-eyed raven."

"Oh!"
You like how they casually threw in that whole "I was actually listening to Gilly that time, I swear it." That or "you wouldn't believe it, Gilly would not shut up about this all the way from Old Town."

Bran "remembers everything" but didn't think to see how Lyanna got "kidnapped?"

We now know why the Army of the Dead was taking their sweet ass time getting to the wall...they didn't have step 2 figured out.

Step 1: Raise a giant undead army
Step 2: ?????
Step 3: Profit!
SeattleAgJr
Fogburn95 said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Alright then....how does it end Nostradamus?
Bob Newhart rolls over and tells his wife he just had a dream.
JCRiley09
AG
So in the Cleganebowl tease, the Hound says someone's coming for the Mountain. Is he talking about himself, Arya, someone else?
First Page Last Page
Page 189 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.