Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,548 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
redbaron788 said:

Whatever he breathes, fire likely won't be able to kill him. He'll have to brought down draco a draco

ummmm........dragonglass.
redbaron788
AG
Is for white walkers. Fire and all weapons will take care of normal wights. Dragon hide is gonna be too tough to pierce unless it's launched by a ballista.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
redbaron788 said:

Is for white walkers. Fire and all weapons will take care of normal wights. Dragon hide is gonna be too tough to pierce unless it's launched by a ballista.

Dragon glass kills wights too...so presumably wight dragons as well.

And the NK pierced the dragon with a hand thrown spear. I would assume they use the ballista thing with a dragonglass spear. I don't think you risk the other dragons against that dragon or when around the NK.

El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

redbaron788 said:

And the NK pierced the dragon with a hand thrown spear. I would assume they use the ballista thing with a dragonglass spear. I don't think you risk the other dragons against that dragon or when around the NK.

Yeah I'm going to be so pissed if the blue eyes white dragon goes down next season with a dragon glass tipped ballista bolt...
AtlAg05
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

redbaron788 said:

Yeah I'm going to be so pissed if the blue eyes white dragon goes down next season with a dragon glass tipped ballista bolt...

No way, blow the whole budget on a fire dragon vs ice dragon battle, Godzilla-style.
wangus12
AG
wangus12
AG
AtlAg05 said:

El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

redbaron788 said:

No way, blow the whole budget on a fire dragon vs ice dragon battle, Godzilla-style.
Only if they include Ghost and it becomes Drogon/Ghost vs. Ice Dragon. Kinda like T-Rex/Velociraptor vs Indominus Rex in Jurassic World
AtlAg05
AG
Now we're talking, the remaining direwolves come out of nowhere to help in the battle with the WW.
bangobango
AG
What if one of the dragons dies and before it's wighted, Arya cuts off its face and wears it?
MaroonStain
AG
bangobango said:

What if one of the dragons dies and before it's wighted, Arya cuts off its face and wears it?

Thank you for thr laugh.
redline248
AG
bangobango said:

Gd it
jenn96
AG
bangobango said:

Michael Bay just bowed.
DannyDuberstein
AG
bangobango said:

Bringing reddit spoilers in here
RockInspector
I'm calling it...a targ dragon baby is on the way...but it will be a fun size like Tyrion.
wangus12
AG
chipotle
It's a happy and sad day
MaroonStain
AG
chipotle said:

It's a happy and sad day

Depends on how it finishes...
Bazooka Joe
AG
Bummed it's ending. I could stay in this rabbit hole a few more years with no complaints.
canadiaggie
AG
Here's hoping the power holds out in my area until 9:20 PM at least

Stay safe Houstonians
agrams
AG
So I feel the same way about this episode as i did the mayweather McGregor fight. Lots of hype, lots of potential, but somehow while it won't be a complete letdown, I won't feel fully satisfied when it is over..
The Debt
Now you know how your wife feels
wangus12
AG
I think the entire series will leave people feeling somewhat empty.

The worse part about tonight is the Long Night begins
Rudyjax
AG
The Debt said:

Quite possibly the best post on Texags since 1999.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The Debt said:

PatAg
AG
So watching the reair of last week before todays. I actually don't want to watch the dragon getting hit again. Not sure why it bothered me so much, other than I just dont like seeing animals getting hurt. (or at least the kind I like/see as "pets")
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
PatAg said:

So watching the reair of last week before todays. I actually don't want to watch the dragon getting hit again. Not sure why it bothered me so much, other than I just dont like seeing animals getting hurt. (or at least the kind I like/see as "pets")

"**** you." - Zombie Polar Bear
Cromagnum
AG
Damnit Harvey. This next rainband is going to come through exactly when it starts up and screw with my DirecTV
wangus12
AG
****s about get awesome up in here
Rudyjax
AG
Cromagnum said:

Damnit Harvey. This next rainband is going to come through exactly when it starts up and screw with my DirecTV

Use HBO go.
The Dog Lord
AG
My prediction: half of the episode is the negotiation in KL. The showrunners get angry that they have to spend more than 10 minutes on talking, so they immediately give us amazing visual glimpses of the Wall falling and the battle with the WW. The next scene begins with "10 years later" and shows WW and human children playing together after the world has moved on. Meanwhile in Winterfell, Arya and Sansa still haven't gotten around to talking about what happened to each other over the years prior to their reunion.
wangus12
AG
Damn didn't realize this was a live action production!
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
nm
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PatAg
AG
Champ Bailey said:

PatAg said:

"**** you." - Zombie Polar Bear
actual lol occurred. Thank you.
Cromagnum
AG
Unthought Known said:

Cromagnum said:

Use HBO go.

I can't. My internet is at dialup speeds now because I'm on a Wisp and the main radio is damaged at the source.
marble rye
AG
PatAg said:

Its bc the other dragons finally got to see battle and one was killed.
First Page Last Page
Page 187 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.