Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,965 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Post removed:
by user
EFE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That or whatever magic she does have is still dormant....
Stive
AG
bobinator said:

I still think the wall comes down in the final scene of the season even though we haven't seen any sort of plot device to indicate how that might actually happen.

To me it's just too good of a final scene.

I expect the NK to reach into a Northface backpack, rummage around a little bit, and pull out dynamite.
Urban Ag
AG
Sasappis said:

I think the wall at east watch falls.

Makes the most sense given the proximity but Castle Black would be more dramatic. Come one, you want to see Edd shat himself one more time.

bobinator
AG
AG 2000' said:

bobinator said:

I still think the wall comes down in the final scene of the season even though we haven't seen any sort of plot device to indicate how that might actually happen.

To me it's just too good of a final scene.

Night King just got himself a dragon and you don't see any plot device to indicate how that might happen?
Well, my original theory was that the Night King would warg into a dragon and melt the wall with fire, but if his wight dragon doesn't breath fire (presumably) I'm not sure how it would bring down the wall.

I guess it could speed up to about Mach 10 or whatever Drogon was flying and crash itself into it or something, but I doubt it.
bobinator
AG
All of the Stark kids have had some magic at some point, it seems like Sansa is probably overdue.
bobinator
AG
I think the whole wall comes down, not just part of it. A hole in the wall doesn't have as much dramatic impact.

I've said this before on here but it goes back to what Benjen said about "as long as the wall stands, the dead cannot pass." To me that means the whole thing is coming down.
Urban Ag
AG
bobinator said:

All of the Stark kids have had some magic at some point, it seems like Sansa is probably overdue.
I don't recall Robb or Rickon being able to warg in to their wolves like Arya, Bran and Jon. Did I miss that?
redline248
AG
bobinator said:

Robb?
bobinator
AG
True, I forgot about Rickon (which is easy to do) and Robb (which was dumb on my part.)

Rickon was still young so he still could have, but yeah, Robb was an obvious exception. My bad.
EFE
AG
Rickon saw Ned in the Crypt the day/day after he died, Robb had some control of his wolf/I think I've read here that in the books he warged into his wolf
jenn96
AG
In the books all the Stark kids could warg to some degree, except Sana who never tried. In the show, obviously they didn't follow that.
redline248
AG
I don't recall Robb ever warging, but I do remember some description of Rickon's mood affecting shaggy dog...Which I always assumed was warging.
Urban Ag
AG
Well...........one way or the other, Robb did become one with his wolf

Carl Underguard
AG
It's heavily implied in the books that Robb is warging into his direwolf, which helps to explain his success as a military commander. We can't be certain since he wasn't a point of view character, but it seems pretty clear. Sansa may have the ability but never got the opportunity since her wolf was killed at the very beginning. It was something about the wolves that helped them discover their abilities.
redline248
AG
Urban Ag said:

Well...........one way or the other, Robb did become one with his wolf

Carl Underguard
AG
I remember Cat telling Robb not to trust anyone who Grey Wolf doesn't because the gods sent those wolves to protect them. Rickon seems to have a connection but I'm not sure he had developed his ability, yet.
wangus12
AG
Get out.
wangus12
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Oh and I expect sex.....lots of sex.

The Debt
I like the idea of Robb the warg. Robb gets stabbed in Freys hall...he wargs into Grey Wolf...gets his head cut off.
AgFB
AG
Rickon had the ability to run perfectly straight lines under duress.
Carl Underguard
AG
That is what most people suspect Jon did at the end of book five, so he's still alive in his direwolf. And no one has cut its head off yet. I'm not convinced the Lord of Light brings him back in the books.
Tripacer
bobinator said:

I think the whole wall comes down, not just part of it. A hole in the wall doesn't have as much dramatic impact.

I've said this before on here but it goes back to what Benjen said about "as long as the wall stands, the dead cannot pass." To me that means the whole thing is coming down.

What was the curse - when mountains blow in the wind?
smokeythebear
AG
Carl Underguard said:

It's heavily implied in the books that Robb is warging into his direwolf, which helps to explain his success as a military commander. We can't be certain since he wasn't a point of view character, but it seems pretty clear. Sansa may have the ability but never got the opportunity since her wolf was killed at the very beginning. It was something about the wolves that helped them discover their abilities.
Well the magic surrounding the remaining Stark kids is far from just warging: Bran is the Three Eyed Raven, Arya is a Faceless Men assassin, and Jon is the Prince that was Promised, protected by the Lord of Light, and the rightful heir to the throne.

So the point remains that Sansa is realizing she's been studying political science when all her siblings were studying the dark arts.
wangus12
AG
Carl Underguard said:

That is what most people suspect Jon did at the end of book five, so he's still alive in his direwolf. And no one has cut its head off yet. I'm not convinced the Lord of Light brings him back in the books.
I'm not sold that its the Lord of Light in the books either, but there is no doubt in my mind that he does come back
Sex Panther
AG
Quote:

So the point remains that Sansa is realizing she's been studying political science when all her siblings were studying the dark arts.

Well at least Sansa will be able to get a job while the rest are protesting to take down statues of Targaryens
Texags is garbage
Sumlin needs to offer Gendry after the war with the White Walkers is over. His 40 time must be through the roof.
bobinator
AG
Sex Panther said:

Quote:

Well at least Sansa will be able to get a job while the rest are protesting to take down statues of Targaryens
Not that it matters, but isn't this backwards? Like if Jon comes back Sansa won't be doing anything and she doesn't have any skills, the others all have solid skill sets.

ja86
AG
another angry ag said:

Sumlin needs to offer Gendry after the war with the White Walkers is over. His 40 time must be through the roof.
he is a marathoner not a sprinter lol....
Joseph Parrish
AG
ja86 said:

another angry ag said:

He's a brisket?
chipotle
Aside from putting leather on armor and stringing along her friendzone ladder what has sansa done?
Urban Ag
AG
ja86 said:

another angry ag said:

Well at least he won't be gassed in the fourth quarter
ja86
AG
Urban Ag said:

ja86 said:

another angry ag said:

Well at least he won't be gassed in the fourth quarter
MaroonStain
AG
I like the 'Jon is Lightbringer and not Azor' theory. I don't think the TV show will delve anymore into this plot line. But then again, they could very well phluck this up too.
Urban Ag
AG
Jon is a magic sword?
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.