Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,849 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
cone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this show is dumb
Kashchei
AG
Poor Jorah is forever in the friend zone
Dave Robicheaux
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I would love for sansa and arya to be playing LF, because it would mean the horrible writing that has them fighting each other is actually just a ruse.

But they wouldn't have had that weird creepy confrontation in arya's chambers if they were together against LF. I think it's exactly what it seems like: really crappy writing.

LF has been talking to the Lannisters, that much I can figure. I think arya, Sansa or even both will die, " Lannisters send their regards" type way.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ags4DaWin
Nope. There are characters in the series who have had arcs which haven't come full circle yet. Not saying Arya and Sansa won't die but Sansa has become the brains. Arya the assassin. Bran the wizard. And John is the hero. They all must stay alive. We are done seeing stark deaths until the war for the dawn begins.
claym711
AG
The idea that Arya and Sansa, after all that has gone on, are plotting to kill one another, if that's what's actually going on, is assenine. About as ******ed as Dany riding a dragon over that distance in a day or so and finding the needle in the haystack just in the nick of time...could there have been anything more predictable? Yes, it was that Jon Snow doesn't die...after falling under ice and riding a horse in sub freezing wet clothes for a day+......entertaining and super cool visuals, but garbage writing.
Joseph Parrish
AG
So if the Clegane bowl ever happens, the Mountain probably knows the Hound ****s his pants when he sees fire.
PatAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

THe topography is different on the mountain spur, no?
claym711
AG
Dave Robicheaux said:

titanmaster_race said:

I would love for sansa and arya to be playing LF, because it would mean the horrible writing that has them fighting each other is actually just a ruse.

But they wouldn't have had that weird creepy confrontation in arya's chambers if they were together against LF. I think it's exactly what it seems like: really crappy writing.

LF has been talking to the Lannisters, that much I can figure. I think arya, Sansa or even both will die, " Lannisters send their regards" type way.

Yup, painfully obvious that LF had Sansa send Brienne away for that purpose. We are supposed to believe that Sansa still trusts LF...somehow.
Joseph Parrish
AG
PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Pretty sure it's the exact same mountain, just a different angle.
Bregxit
AG
claym711 said:

The idea that Arya and Sansa, after all that has gone on, are plotting to kill one another, if that's what's actually going on, is assenine. About as ******ed as Dany riding a dragon over that distance in a day or so and finding the needle in the haystack just in the nick of time...could there have been anything more predictable? Yes, it was that Jon Snow doesn't die...after falling under ice and riding a horse in sub freezing wet clothes for a day+......entertaining and super cool visuals, but garbage writing.
Speaking of wet things...

The Debt
Dave Robicheaux said:

titanmaster_race said:

Do you really think LF is an agent of cercei?
Bregxit
AG
PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Opposite sides of the same mountain. The CoF were on the warm side shielded from the White Walkers whilst our band of heroes were on the frozen waste side.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
dlance said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Well we know why the Army of the Dead is so slow... they've been dragging around 4x 1,000ft 3" Marine ORC-II rated chains... just for this
Don't act like you came up with that all on your own!

I added to it . Do t know who Originally said it
Cromagnum
AG
dlance said:

PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Opposite sides of the same mountain. The CoF were on the warm side shielded from the White Walkers whilst our band of heroes were on the frozen waste side.

That doesn't make sense. It's colder to the north and the magnificent 7 were going from the south, maybe even southeast. What side of the mountain would have been warm?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
KidDoc
AG
dlance said:

PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wow great observation here. I think the difference is time. The children view was several thousand years ago and prior to the wall. Blame the children for global warming!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
KidDoc
AG
Does anyone else think the NK was using Jon and company as bait so he could net himself a dragon mount? I mean he was just sitting there with his javelins for a day or two.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
dlance said:

PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Different angles of same mountain, and the greener photo on bottom is from like 8,000 years ago. Then they made the Night King of the Land of Always Winter, and now winter has come, and its icey and snowy.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not a bad theory. But how does he know about Dany and her dragons?
KidDoc
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Because he shares some abilities with the three eyed Raven as far as visions and such.

Or maybe he knew what the red comet meant.
Phat32
AG
So no talk of what an ice dragon's powers would be? Spitting ice is ****ing awesome.
Bregxit
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

dlance said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Well we know why the Army of the Dead is so slow... they've been dragging around 4x 1,000ft 3" Marine ORC-II rated chains... just for this
Don't act like you came up with that all on your own!

I added to it . Do t know who Originally said it
I did on the pre-watcher thread. Yes you dressed it up nicely. What is your editor fee again?
JAggie2007
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Because a popular theory is that the Night King was an OG Lord Commander and Stark of Winterfell. Which since OG Stark's had first men blood were also prone to being GreenSeer's. A new one being thrown around lately is since Bran is now a possible Marty McFly that he could somehow be Both Bran the Builder and the Night King(I personally don't believe this one and also hope it is BS.)
BallerStaf2003
AG
RPM said:

I'd still like to hold out hope that Viserion comes back to Dany at the end. Since dragons are magical creatures and not typical wight animals I am hoping this will happen.

No way. He is definitely dead.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Triggered!
Bregxit
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

dlance said:

PatAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Different angles of same mountain, and the greener photo on bottom is from like 8,000 years ago. Then they made the Night King of the Land of Always Winter, and now winter has come, and its icey and snowy.
Guys guys guys...the CoF and WW thing was a joke! Opposite sides of the same mountain but plainly different times since the CoF scene was from when they stabbed the poor white guy with the obsidian dagger way back when.
WoMD
I thought it was amusing how Tyron sent all of them up north on their assinine mission but then when Dany wants to go save them he basically tells her to let them die.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
claym711
AG
Time zones?
Cromagnum
AG
Folks had this idea pegged a long time ago.

PatAg
AG
That's a massive white walker
BallerStaf2003
AG
Just realized Tyrion was begging Daenerys not to go and take the dragons.

When was the last time Tyrion was right about something? He's become totally worthless.
Joseph Parrish
AG
If the NK can control everything else without talking, why would he need to actually ride the dragon?
Bregxit
AG
PatAg said:

That's a massive white walker
Or a teeny dragon.
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.