Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,468 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
bangobango
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like the arya and sansa playing LF angle, especially if that wolf quote still hasnt been said yet. That is going ti be cool AF when they turn on LF. I hope that is where they are going with this.

Also, I think Jon will put a baby in Dany's belly, old crusty witch lady curse be damned.
MW03
AG
I legit cheered when The Hound saved Tormund. Also when the drangons showed and started blasting fools. I freaking love this show (and its time travel/giant chain plot holes).
Ags4DaWin
It's all been a ruse.....and the plot twist where it is all revealed will be revealed during the finale.
Dobre casy
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

There is no way she orders her most loyal protector to leave her side when "no one can keep her safe" as she has also repeatedly said unless she has a plan in place.

No one can keep her safe though.
AggieRob93
AG
mazzag said:

Ags4DaWin said:

They are playing Little finger and giving him just enough rope to hang himself. GoT is not a WB show where everyone regresses just to create drama. Arya giving Sansa the catspaw had a lot more meaning than just "hey here's a dagger." I am thinking Sansa is going to use it on him when they confront LF, while Arya uses needle. They both need to be armed when they confront him and Arya already has needle.

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Little finger is playing them. And it's 1/2 worked. Brienne is leaving so she won't be around to pick sides of her oath to Lady Stark...

You are meant to think LF is playing them. Why would Sansa be confessing to LF earlier in the episode knowing what he has done, at least to her? The Stark ladies have likely figured out LF had more than a great deal to do with the loss of their parents, their eldest brother, in a roundabout way their youngest brother, and has lead them to where they are today.

Again, this a feint in the show to make viewers think LF is up to his old tricks, when in reality he we will be done in by others using his old tricks.
bangobango
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Wrong. Sansa knows how dangerous LF is. She has repeatedly said as much the past two seasons. There is no way she orders her most loyal protector to leave her side when "no one can keep her safe" as she has also repeatedly said unless she has a plan in place. This entire season is about the various good characters which have been scattered and developed so that they can fulfill their role in the war for the dawn reuniting or uniting under one common cause.

The rest of the season has been a set up for the various villains to get their come uppance. Cersei and LF included.

I think at least one of Cersi and or LF will survive. The NK is not interesting enough to carry another eight episodes on his own. They are still going to need the intrigue and backstabbing to creat tension.
PatAg
AG
It would actually make a lot of sense for Littlefinger to die in the finale, plot wise. There's only so much screen time to use in the last season.

I'm wondering if the Hound goes to Winterfell next.
MaroonStain
AG
Arya handing Sansa the knife was the key to the act. No words, just 'here...you will need this' look from Arya.
MW03
AG
Jorah was beasting with those dragonglass daggers. Seems like the other dudes should have picked up a couple before they left.
mazzag
AG
If LF is done in by a red head and a girl with disturbing eyebrows, kudos to you. He only wants to marry one of them and I'm guessing it's not the one with a man bun.
bushytailed
AG
Ice ice dragon
Do do do do do-do-do-do
Vanilla ice ice dragon!
claym711
AG
WW can take down a dragon with the flick of a spear but they get dominated by Jon Snow with a sword and couldn't kill any of those fools sitting on the little island like turtles on a stump? K
PatAg
AG
bushytailed said:

Ice ice dragon
Do do do do do-do-do-do
Vanilla ice ice dragon!
boo this man!
wangus12
AG
With all the talk of Jon's future kids and Dany not being able to have any, Jon-o is definitely gonna knock her up. So much foreshadowing there.

Also, if they make some bs democracy for the actual crown, I'm out.
Seven Costanza
AG
Poor Ghost is going to feel like such a cuckold when Jon rides off on that second dragon.
Ags4DaWin
My prediction is LF dies in the finale. Cersei holds on til halfway through the last season and the NK dies by the second to last episode with the last episode wrapping everything up.

Also I predict a miniseries based on robert's rebellion. Within 2 years.
wangus12
AG
I liked Tormund's big makeshift axe that he was using
The Debt
ICE WYVRYNN!!
titanmaster_race
I would love for sansa and arya to be playing LF, because it would mean the horrible writing that has them fighting each other is actually just a ruse.

But they wouldn't have had that weird creepy confrontation in arya's chambers if they were together against LF. I think it's exactly what it seems like: really crappy writing.
Ags4DaWin
When I thought Tormund was about to die I was screaming "He can't die! He hasn't banged Brienne yet!"

And I was right.
wangus12
AG
Team WW in the Dragon Pit.

Bregxit
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Well we know why the Army of the Dead is so slow... they've been dragging around 4x 1,000ft 3" Marine ORC-II rated chains... just for this
Don't act like you came up with that all on your own!

wangus12
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

When I thought Tormund was about to die I was screaming "He can't die! He hasn't banged Brienne yet!"

And I was right.
I would have quit. Us big bearded gingers stick together
titanmaster_race
Sansa is just the worst. Not only is the man who married you off to ramsay snow still alive, but you keep him around you as your closest advisor. Even after he tells you not to trust him!

Good idea, let's send away the one person who's loyalty to you can never ever be questioned. No reason at all why we'd need Brienne around.

She is literally the same exact stupid girl who was in love with Joffrey in KL, except she's been abused far worse since then.
titanmaster_race
Re: the chains.

It's feasible the whitewalkers fashioned them from ice with their magic.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Re: the chains.

It's feasible the whitewalkers fashioned them from ice with their magic.
or just got them from hard home? weren't there docks and ships?
KidDoc
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

Every single one of you that "theorized" that there would be a wight dragon read the Reddit spoilers, tried to pass them off as legitimate theories, and cheapened the impact of the moment for people.
I'm sure some people did this but there has been talk and discussion of an ice dragon for years since the title of the series is a Song of Ice and Fire and Martin wrote a book about the ice dragon years ago.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Al Bula
AG
I thought there were some nit picky basement dwellers on this thread til I looked at the Westeros.org forums. These sperged out rainmen make the complaints here seem tame.
AgLaw
AG
Viserion is the dead dragon, which leaves Rheagal (named after Jon's father) left for Jon to ride.
wangus12
AG
wangus12
AG
RPM said:

I thought there were some nit picky basement dwellers on this thread til I looked at the Westeros.org forums. These sperged out rainmen make the complaints here seem tame.
Just stay with the Free Folk
irish pete ag06
AG
Seven Costanza said:

When the zombies were pulling the dragon out of the water, it would have been nice to have the ice break a little more and the dragon sink back into the water while the white walker guy threw his hands up in the air saying "F***! I told you this wasn't going to work." Gotta give those white walkers some more personality.
TyHolden
AG
Awesome episode!!!
Dave Robicheaux
AG
I guess I will call my wild season finale Hail Mary. Cerci will offer to marry Jon, he says no, she says he's a targ, fight breaks out. Dragon party get locked up.

Then Danny and gendry ride dragons and save the day. The end.
titanmaster_race
Arya/Sansa subplot aside, this was an incredible episode. It might be my favorite of the entire series so far. Dany and her children sweeping down on the army of the dead was incredible.
First Page Last Page
Page 168 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.