Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,780 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looked pretty ****ung scary to those gold cloacks.
Joseph Parrish
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

What's funny is that the only person on the show that could probably swing that thing (if it was actually made out of metal) is the Mountain. Gendry's scrawny ass isn't gonna do any damage with something that heavy.
JJxvi
AG
It's ridiculous. Straight out of a video game.
wangus12
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

The links I posted Part 1 and Part 2. Perfect sound in English. I watched it on my laptop with a 4K curved monitor and it was glorious
My computer won't open those
BurnetAggie99
Weird my laptop hadno problem. I just rechecked and the links also work on my IPad and IPhone as well.
OnlyForNow
AG
you need the vlc player.
wangus12
AG

My first watch was low quality
Sapper Redux
Should we be excited? Temper expectations? That's all I need to know.
BurnetAggie99
Expect mind to be blown

Post removed:
by user
EFE
AG
Midieval war hammer

Midieval war mallet (what I had pictured when Robert talked about killing the Tarly boy)

And they went full larp
Sapper Redux
AstroAg17 said:

I don't know **** about war hammers, but that doesn't look like a functional war hammer. Shouldn't it be flat? If you hit something indirectly, it seems like a rounded, asymmetrical hammer would try to rotate in your grip.

Granted, they are going to fight skeletons, and I bet there will be a shot of him obliterating a skeleton with bones flying everywhere. That should be pretty sweet.

I think it's more of a maul than a war hammer. But I don't know enough to say for sure.
OnlyForNow
AG
A maul is typically rounded, almost a ball on the end of the hammer (think ballpeen hammer).

It's also way too big for actual use and would weigh about 10 lbs, the actual hammers used (metal section only) weighed at most 4 or 5 lbs, even then control would be crap. A 8-10 lbs sword works because the weight is distributed along it's length, while a hammer all the weight is at the end.

Try swinging an 8 or 10 lb sledge hammer around sideways then spinning and swinging down etc. It could be done by a big guy, who is trained, but not by an average build person.
wangus12
AG
I always saw this depiction of Robert and his hammer

The Debt
Just a normal sledge is hard enough to control for quick hits. I can't imagine accuracy and battle effectiveness.

EFE
AG
Even that looks moderately manageable if they scale it properly
Carl Underguard
AG
In the books, Robert and Renly are supposed to 6'6" and jacked, if that makes a difference. Robert was respected as a great warrior - he killed the Dragon Prince on the Trident (like in the picture). Not sure about Gendry.
nikator
AG
A medieval blacksmith should be jacked
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
FancyKetchup14
AG
Go watch the scenes when he was smithing at Harrenhall in S2. He was cut then, and I imagine all that rowing just added on.
Smokedraw01
Is it possible that third dragon is for Tyrian? I'm assuming one is for Jon as well because he's a Targaryn. It is possible that the same can be said about tryian?

He was able to go into the crypt and free the dragons when Dany was out running around.
BJM1781
AG
Just check the reddit link a page or so ago. There's links on there working right now.

Haven't watched yet but the copies out there are legit HD and have no subtitles or watermark.
benchmark
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Weird my laptop hadno problem. I just rechecked and the links also work on my IPad and IPhone as well.
Worked for me when I opened it in safari but not in Chrome.
RDV-1992
I'm going to laugh my ass off if all of the early release game of thrones episodes are loaded with viruses.
RDV-1992
CapCityAg89 said:

But they only saw it with their peripheral vision.
WestAustinAg
AG
I wonder if Benjen is going to get a message from the 3 eyed raven that his help is needed with the Magnificent 7.

It's hard to believe (though not impossible) that Benjen's story arc had almost no meaning or bearing on the total story.

This is me speculating...no info at all.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
RedAgs01 said:

Is it possible that third dragon is for Tyrian? I'm assuming one is for Jon as well because he's a Targaryn. It is possible that the same can be said about tryian?

He was able to go into the crypt and free the dragons when Dany was out running around.
So many things about this...
RDV-1992
WestAustinAg said:

I wonder if Benjen is going to get a message from the 3 eyed raven that his help is needed with the Magnificent 7.

It's hard to believe (though not impossible) that Benjen's story arc had almost no meaning or bearing on the total story.

This is me speculating...no info at all.
He is going to show up over a hill dressed in all white, on a white, dead horse, along with a mounted force of other good zombies (a la Gandalf in LOTR when he saved that castle from the uruki army). As they charge, there will be a very bright light. And then the magnificent seven will be saved from the evil wizard's army.

PS - this is spoiler satire. If that happens I will be shocked. And then I will lol.
swc93
AG
Quote:

He arrives too late. They all die; except for Jon Snow.
Smokedraw01
FightinTexasAg15 said:

RedAgs01 said:

Did I unknowingly step into a steaming pile of dog *****
Icecream_Ag
S
RedAgs01 said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

RedAgs01 said:

Did I unknowingly step into a steaming pile of dog *****
walking thru Berkley wearing a MAGA shirt and swastika arm band is a safer venture
Carl Underguard
AG
I didn't mean to say earlier that Gendry on the show isn't muscular. I was trying to say that I can't remember his size in the book. On the show he's fit but kind of small, under 6'. Not that that bothers me that much. A lot of the people on the show are small. Arya is like five feet tall and can beat Briene. Jon is 5'8"ish. The only person I really felt was miscast was Renly. He's supposed to be the spitting image of a young Robert and just look kingly. That explains why people wanted to support him over Stannis. He didn't look like that at all on the show.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I didn't mean to say earlier that Gendry on the show isn't muscular. I was trying to say that I can't remember his size in the book. On the show he's fit but kind of small, under 6'. Not that that bothers me that much. A lot of the people on the show are small. Arya is like five feet tall and can beat Briene. Jon is 5'8"ish. The only person I really felt was miscast was Renly. He's supposed to be the spitting image of a young Robert and just look kingly. That explains why people wanted to support him over Stannis. He didn't look like that at all on the show.
Gendry still doesn't have the size to be effective with a weapon like that.
powerbelly
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I didn't mean to say earlier that Gendry on the show isn't muscular. I was trying to say that I can't remember his size in the book.
IIRC he was tall and very muscular in the book.
kdm_01
AG
FrioAg said:

Brightside of getting old and having kids, I don't have time to watch the leaked version during the week. So even though the temptation is there can't do anything with it. Kind of like if Theon had a hot chick hitting onto him.

An opportunity to take another lesson from Grey Worm here.
RDV-1992
kdm_01 said:

FrioAg said:

Brightside of getting old and having kids, I don't have time to watch the leaked version during the week. So even though the temptation is there can't do anything with it. Kind of like if Theon had a hot chick hitting onto him.

An opportunity to take another lesson from Grey Worm here.
Maybe if the masters were giving vasectomies versus cutting off everything down there...
First Page Last Page
Page 158 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.