Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,161 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MW03
AG
I mean, gendry does swing a hammer for a living, presumably.
Ogre09
AG
Mods cleaning up this mess
Line Ate Member
AG
It's cool that his dad did too if I remember correctly.
CoachRTM
AG
Fair warning- I'm seeing a lot of videos pop up on YouTube that contain spoiler information in the Titles and/or Images... that are pretty much impossible to miss.

If you truly don't want to be spoiled, you're going to have to stay off of pretty much every form of social media.
aggie93
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Kinda weird feeling having watched the leak episode then reading these comments.
Kinda uncool to have watched the leaked episode and decide you need to post here when there is another post for people that have watched it.
wangus12
AG
Why? He didn't say anything about the episode at all other than he watched it?
Aggie_2463
AG
aggie93 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Kinda weird feeling having watched the leak episode then reading these comments.
Kinda uncool to have watched the leaked episode and decide you need to post here when there is another post for people that have watched it.
Why? I didn't say a single thing that gives even a remote hint as to what happens.

It feels like I know the future
BowSowy
AG
wangus12 said:

I think it's a dick move to stick around here and post after watching the episode. Those of us who caved can survive a few days without posting on this thread, that way we can't possibly spoil anything.
Post removed:
by user
OnlyForNow
AG
Sasappis said:

Because he is making insinuations about the accuracy of some posts about the show.

If you watch the episode that is your business but don't post anything about it.
We can agree on that.
RDV-1992
I watched the show last night. I'm looking at this thread to see if anyone is posting spoilers. If so I will flag them.
Aggie_2463
AG
Sasappis said:

wangus12 said:

Because he is making insinuations about the accuracy of some posts about the show.

If you watch the episode that is your business but don't post anything about it.
I'm not insinuating anything. Oh look the guy above me said he watched it, bring out the pitchforks!

Obi Wan Ginobili
No pitchforks necessary. Just don't post on this thread until late Sunday night.

No reason for you to be stubborn. People who watched the episode have their own thread.
Tripacer
CoachRTM said:

Fair warning- I'm seeing a lot of videos pop up on YouTube that contain spoiler information in the Titles and/or Images... that are pretty much impossible to miss.

If you truly don't want to be spoiled, you're going to have to stay off of pretty much every form of social media.

I read chrysreviews Imgur review yesterday for the last show. They are pretty funny. Then I made the mistake of scrolling past it into some of the other memes. Saw something I wish I hadn't.
Farmer1906
AG
Tripacer said:

CoachRTM said:

I read chrysreviews Imgur review yesterday for the last show. They are pretty funny. Then I made the mistake of scrolling past it into some of the other memes. Saw something I wish I hadn't.
And that is why you watch the leak.
wangus12
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Tripacer said:

CoachRTM said:

And that is why you watch the leak.
There are spoilers everywhere this morning. You guys might want to exit the internet for the next few days
dcAg
RedAg listens to the Ticket in Dallas...
Max Power
AG
CoachRTM said:

This, went onto youtube last night to check something out and w/out even watching a spoiler video there was an image on the front page that ruined what's coming. Still pissed about it, this is the only show on TV I look forward to right now and a significant part has been ruined for me.
bangobango
AG
No spoilers, but if you are on the fence about watching the leak, I watched the HDO streaming last night on my HD tv and it looked and sounded just like when I watch on HBO Now.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
So it appears the leak has effectively killed this thread, since no one wants to see something they can't unsee.

Great job... I guess we'll pick back up on Monday.
AggieChemist
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Until the next leak
wangus12
AG
I'm not worried about the 10 days, its the next 12-18 months that is really gonna suck
AggieChemist
AG
anybody got a working link to the leak? I guess I'm bad at this kind of thing.

I got very little going on this afternoon and that will kill an hour.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Clueless non-spoiler watcher here.

In last week's scene when Jon's 7 are about to leave and they do that shot where they each look back to the guy behind them.... why is the guy with an eye patch, his patch is covering his view of their flank.

Why hasn't this become this week's gold shipment, or naval battle tactics?
RDV-1992
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Clueless non-spoiler watcher here.

In last week's scene when Jon's 7 are about to leave and they do that shot where they each look back to the guy behind them.... why is the guy with an eye patch, his patch is covering his view of their flank.

Why hasn't this become this week's gold shipment, or naval battle tactics?
Well, because their formation is based on height, not what would be practical. Like the lineup of groomsmen at a big wedding.

Ogre09
AG
Is it Sunday night yet???
Ogre09
AG
I think the Sansa, LF, Arya angle plays out thusly:

Arya (who is getting played by LF) accuses Sansa of betraying their family based on the note.

Sansa says, "Dude, can't you see LF is playing you. I wrote the note under duress and didn't mean it."

Arya realizes what's up.

Sansa and Arya use their skills to outplay LF, get him to betray himself somehow, and then Arya kills him.

Sansa gains support of the Vale and Royce (that's his name, right) and maintains stability in Winterfell until Jon comes back.
Ogre09
AG
I think the theory that the show characters never find out Jon's true parentage is interesting, that knowledge being preserved to the viewers. It does make Jon's gaining power and position by earning it rather than inheriting it seem more fitting. But I don't think they'll go that direction. I'm in the "Bran will reveal it, Gilly's book will confirm it, and Howland Reed may show up" camp.
Ogre09
AG
I think it's obvious some of the 7 will die on this outing. I think it will include some characters we like and care a lot about. I think Jon, Jorah, and Gendry are safe: Jon because he's Jon and Jorah and Gendry because surely they didn't just bring them back only to kill them. I really don't want Clegane Bowl to be zombie vs. zombie: would seem kind of lame since we wouldn't really have a strong rooting interest. Beric's resurrection powers may be an interesting play in this plot. And I like the idea of Benjen coming back into the plot again.
smokeythebear
AG
Ogre09 said:

I think it's obvious some of the 7 will die on this outing. I think it will include some characters we like and care a lot about. I think Jon, Jorah, and Gendry are safe: Jon because he's Jon and Jorah and Gendry because surely they didn't just bring them back only to kill them. I really don't want Clegane Bowl to be zombie vs. zombie: would seem kind of lame since we wouldn't really have a strong rooting interest. Beric's resurrection powers may be an interesting play in this plot. And I like the idea of Benjen coming back into the plot again.
I was thinking about this too. What happens if Thoros dies, gets raised by the NK, and then Beric resurrects him? Does he become a reanimated living person? Is he still controlled by the NK?

Anyways, it doesn't f-ing matter because everyone has already seen how it plays out and there's no one left to talk to. Guess I'm gone from this thread until Sunday too.
Ogre09
AG
smokeythebear said:

Ogre09 said:

I was thinking about this too. What happens if Thoros dies, gets raised by the NK, and then Beric resurrects him? Does he become a reanimated living person? Is he still controlled by the NK?

Anyways, it doesn't f-ing matter because everyone has already seen how it plays out and there's no one left to talk to. Guess I'm gone from this thread until Sunday too.

You have it backwards, right? Beric is the one with the patch that keeps dying and coming back. Thoros is the bald seaward top-knotted red priest that brings him back. Or am I the one who is backwards?

I really hope Tormund makes it out alive. He and "the big woman" have some unfinished bidness to attend to.
smokeythebear
AG
Oh yea I probably have them backwards. I can never remember which is which.
Stive
AG
I think Jorah is toast on this trip. He's been the love cursed sentimental type all through this thing and he'll die taking one for the team somehow. I'd of said he would do that taking an arrow for Dany or something but I think he does it for Jon. I also think one of Beric or Thoros goes down.

The rest of the group I have no idea about....
First Page Last Page
Page 159 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.