Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,625 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
2008and1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rocagnante
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

smokeythebear said:

Joseph Parrish said:

aggietony2010 said:

The volley of arrows had bounced off harmlessly.
Right, but they could still have hit Dany and could also still be used against her own troops.

But let's go burn this wagon full of wheat first.
Dany pulled out of the dive at Jamie because she didn't want to be hit by the arrows. So she just burned the next target instead.
Yes, I watched the scene also. I'm just saying if I was fighting something I'd focus on the targets that put me in the most danger, and not their food.

Why does everyone keep talking about her burning the food? Pretty obvious she was burning the wagons full of gold.

My theory now is she takes the gold, mixes it with dragon glass and mints valerian gold. They then bribe the night king. When he accepts the bribe, poof! He's touched something with dragon glass and is gone. Dany takes the gold back and profits.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Fogburn95 said:

Joseph Parrish said:

smokeythebear said:

Joseph Parrish said:

aggietony2010 said:

Right, but they could still have hit Dany and could also still be used against her own troops.

Dany pulled out of the dive at Jamie because she didn't want to be hit by the arrows. So she just burned the next target instead.
Yes, I watched the scene also. I'm just saying if I was fighting something I'd focus on the targets that put me in the most danger, and not their food.

Why does everyone keep talking about her burning the food? Pretty obvious she was burning the wagons full of gold.

My theory now is she takes the gold, mixes it with dragon glass and mints valerian gold. They then bribe the night king. When he accepts the bribe, poof! He's touched something with dragon glass and is gone. Dany takes the gold back and profits.

God damnt
redline248
AG
I'm pretty sure he's trolling.
Southlake
Okay, admit it. You thought one of Bronns arrows would get burned up in mid flight by Drogon. Well I did...

So, maybe now that Dany knows about the arrows, she can train the dragons to burn them up mid flight?

Or, maybe the dragons can be armored?

They are actually cooler than Southlake Dragons!
Icecream_Ag
S
Southlake said:

Okay, admit it. You thought one of Bronns arrows would get burned up in mid flight by Drogon. Well I did...

So, maybe now that Dany knows about the arrows, she can train the dragons to burn them up mid flight?

puff is cooler than the Southlake dragons
bangobango
AG
PatAg said:

What gold in the cart?
If you are referring to when Bronn gets his sack of gold, they were still outside Highgarden. Then, in the scene immediately prior to the dragon, we hear a report saying all the gold has been delivered. The only told you see after that is when Bronns horse eats it.

You snarky sack of ****

You need some valium or something. You are by far and consistently for years, one if the most miserable poster on this website.
Sex Panther
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Southlake said:

puff is cooler than the Southlake dragons

Imagine Dragons are cooler than the Southlake Dragons... and just as white
redline248
AG
By the way...don't think anyone mentioned this yet...I loved it when pissed off Drogon tail whipped that scorpion to bits.
The Debt
redline248 said:

By the way...don't think anyone mentioned this yet...I loved it when pissed off Drogon tail whipped that scorpion to bits.

Saw it in Dragonheart
aggie7911
So what happened to the gold?
redline248
AG
aggie7911 said:

So what happened to the gold?
DCPD158
AG
I imagine she had no idea what was in the wagons. It was just wholesale destruction. Showing her dragon's power.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
ham98
Arya Stark: First Sword of Bravos!
Madmarttigan
AG
I think I missed a line where they maybe sent the gold ahead and it had already arrived? I'm not sure.
Saxsoon
AG
Maybe I am dense but I heard clearly the gold is behind s the wall? At worst we are midway through the scene and will see the resolution next week
AR_Ag95
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Fogburn95 said:

Joseph Parrish said:

smokeythebear said:

Joseph Parrish said:

aggietony2010 said:

God damnt

It was definitely Buckley w/ the Hit!
AceAggie05
AG
Even IF the gold was all in Kings Landing, and IF the wagons were all food, who are the people going to turn to/on when they get hungry?
Javelina
AG
Steve is back.

BJM1781
AG
Well, there is a bunch of cooked man meat lying around. As long as you don't mind it very well done.
AceAggie05
AG
Also, I'm guessing all of the gold WASN'T in King's Landing. Based on getting thrown from his horse, and staring at his gold, I'm guessing Bronn hid some away somewhere. Why else feel the need to show him contemplate retrieving it?
Obi Wan Ginobili
AceAggie05 said:

Also, I'm guessing all of the gold WASN'T in King's Landing. Based on getting thrown from his horse, and staring at his gold, I'm guessing Bronn hid some away somewhere. Why else feel the need to show him contemplate retrieving it?
The point of showing it is that he is a sell sword, and even though he was all square with Jaime and the Lannisters, he choce to stay and fight instead of picking up his gold and duecing the F up out of there.

It's called character progression. Bronn has gone from a sell sword who just wants to **** women and fight, to a dude who wants castles and glory and riches, as well as someone who doesn't shy away from battle. He's showing loyalty.
plowboy1065
S
Obi Wan Ginobili said:

AceAggie05 said:

The point of showing it is that he is a sell sword, and even though he was all square with Jaime and the Lannisters, he choce to stay and fight instead of picking up his gold and duecing the F up out of there.

It's called character progression. Bronn has gone from a sell sword who just wants to **** women and fight, to a dude who wants castles and glory and riches, as well as someone who doesn't shy away from battle. He's showing loyalty.

Bronn lost his gold and he wasn't about to let his meal ticket get roasted without getting reimbursed. It's all about the money boys!
FTAG 2000
AG
AceAggie05 said:

He didn't hide it away. Jamie gave it to him. It's like some of you didn't even watch the whole episode.
MaroonStain
AG
Tuesday last week...Wednesday this week...same gif...

redline248
AG
chipotle said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

That ended on a heavy note
dcAg
If Valyrian steel is so rare then how come seemingly everyone has a sword or dagger made of Valyrian steel?
OnlyForNow
AG
You are definitely a troll
mazzag
AG
AG 2000' said:

AceAggie05 said:

He didn't hide it away. Jamie gave it to him. It's like some of you didn't even watch the episode 3 more times since it aired like I have.

FIFY
powerbelly
AG
AG 2000' said:

AceAggie05 said:

He didn't hide it away. Jamie gave it to him. It's like some of you didn't even watch the whole episode.
No kidding. They spent several minutes on this interaction.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Javelina said:

Steve is back.

these are funny, but no way he doesn't have some background information prior to last week
Rex Racer
AG
dcAg said:

If Valyrian steel is so rare then how come seemingly everyone has a sword or dagger made of Valyrian steel?
Um, they don't. There are only a handful of them.
dcAg
There are roughly 17 items made of Valyrian steel noted through season 6. Seems like a lot to me for something that is so rare.
Squirrel Master
AG
More like 5 or so right?
Squirrel Master
AG
Jon has a sword, Brienne has a sword, Jamie has a sword, Sam has a sword, and Arya has a dagger. And thats it, I think.
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.