Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,486 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
smokeythebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nikator said:

She may marry Gendry and become lady of Storm's End
HvilleAggie
AG
It really bothered me that Dany saw Bronn's first shot with the scorpion fly past her, and yet she still flew her most prized asset straight at him... First Rickon, and now Drogon, do people not know how to bob and weave in this show??
Bregxit
AG
HvilleAggie said:

It really bothered me that Dany saw Bronn's first shot with the scorpion fly past her, and yet she still flew her most prized asset straight at him... First Rickon, and now Drogon, do people not know how to bob and weave in this show??
Pretty hard to bob and weave with something bigger than a 747.
Joseph Parrish
AG
HvilleAggie said:

Same with the archer scene.

"Hey, those dudes just shot at me"

"Ok, let me go melt their food"
aggietony2010
AG
The volley of arrows had bounced off harmlessly.
smokeythebear
AG
I saw it as Drogon pulling up to protect Dany from the arrows. It saved Jamie from getting flamed but didn't harm Drogon at all.

No clue about the scorpion except maybe pulling out of the dive would have just given a larger target to hit?
Joseph Parrish
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Right, but they could still have hit Dany and could also still be used against her own troops.

But let's go burn this wagon full of wheat first.
MandoArms
I wonder if Gendry is going to show up at Dragonstone to make some dragon armor?
Post removed:
by user
smokeythebear
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

aggietony2010 said:

Right, but they could still have hit Dany and could also still be used against her own troops.

Dany pulled out of the dive at Jamie because she didn't want to be hit by the arrows. So she just burned the next target instead.
Joseph Parrish
AG
smokeythebear said:

Joseph Parrish said:

aggietony2010 said:

Dany pulled out of the dive at Jamie because she didn't want to be hit by the arrows. So she just burned the next target instead.
Yes, I watched the scene also. I'm just saying if I was fighting something I'd focus on the targets that put me in the most danger, and not their food.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
BrownCoat said:

I wonder if Gendry is going to show up at Dragonstone to make some dragon armor?
Guess so. my theory was that Sam was going to figure out how to make Valyrian steel while at the Citadel and would need Gendry to help make it. Could still happen i guess....
EFE
AG
BrownCoat said:

I'm thinking Sam finds the process for forging Valerian steel in his stack of scrolls and Gendry is in the right spot at the right time
Change Detection
AG
Thanks, I laughed out loud with that.
MandoArms
EagleFordEarl said:

BrownCoat said:

I'm thinking Sam finds the process for forging Valerian steel in his stack of scrolls and Gendry is in the right spot at the right time
Oh that is another good way to work him into the story.

dcAg
Didn't Arya put one over on Jaqen and even have needle directly on his heart ready to pierce him? At the end she said I'm Arya Stark and left. She could've run him through. I think if he was approached to assassinate her he would give her a pass. Who knows...
plowboy1065
S
I thought it was already confirmed that Gendry returns. He was at the season premiere for a reason. He has to fit into the dragon glass weapons. I think Davos told him to go back and hide in Kings Landing
Post removed:
by user
redline248
AG
BrownCoat said:

Did you not half expect when Jon took Dany in that cave to say "I found this dude, living off slugs and bat sh-t. He says he can make the finest armor in all the land."
gougler08
AG
plowboy1065 said:

I thought it was already confirmed that Gendry returns. He was at the season premiere for a reason. He has to fit into the dragon glass weapons. I think Davos told him to go back and hide in Kings Landing

Wait, he was at the premiere? I just assumed all the Gendry stuff was just internet lore
Icecream_Ag
S
Sasappis said:

Who alive actually knows who he is? Arya, the red lady and davos?

I guess little finger and varys know of his existence but using those two to reintroduce him would be a stretch.

Davos and arya seem like the only two likely to interact with him.
the red lady brings him back from volantis or wherever she went. Arya kills red lady. Jon dies again. Arya back to bravos. Gendry takes iron throne
Goldie Wilson
Sasappis said:

Gendry, you looked beautiful out there rowing for 2 years
AGeng25
AG
So I've been thinking about this -- the scene with Jon and Davos interacting with Missandei. A few things:

1) Missandei greets Jon as "Lord Snow" and Davos says something to the effect of "King Snow..or King Jon...what do you prefer?" Jon cuts him off and says "it doesn't matter". Why? Am I reading too much into this?

2) Missandei asks Jon to clarify why he has the last name Snow even though his father was a Stark. Jon talks about being a b*stard and Missandei says where she is from there is no such thing because marriage doesn't exist. Again, why spend so much time on this conversation? Is it just more foreshadowing about Jon not really being a b*stard because who cares if R+L weren't married? Is there something more to it?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Apparently the leak actually helped ratings. Broke their viewership record again.

That's great but it better not mean this happens again.
chipotle
1) Jon doesn't feel like a king and is genuinely doing it because it was asked of him. Apparently you do vote for kings

2) doesn't matter
dellgriffith
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Apparently the leak actually helped ratings. Broke their viewership record again.

I agree, hope its earlier than Friday.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Carl Underguard
AG
Why not? I'm all for the rest of them being leaked.
The Debt
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I thought the leak was suppose to ease server demand.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Dan 07 said:

Sasappis said:

He's going to have the biggest lats ever seen in Westeros
Brick Tamland
chipotle said:

1) Jon doesn't feel like a king and is genuinely doing it because it was asked of him. Apparently you do vote for kings

I didn't vote for him
No Bat Soup For You
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Dan 07 said:

Sasappis said:

He's going to have the biggest lats ever seen in Westeros

Maybe he's going to be the only one swole enough to beat the mountain.
Ogre09
AG
BrownCoat said:

EagleFordEarl said:

BrownCoat said:

Oh that is another good way to work him into the story.

I think you need a volcano to do that.
EFE
AG
Would a dragon work in a pinch?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sex Panther
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.