Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,899 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the many-faced god has gotta be pissed at her not only using her powers for personal revenge, but also displaying her secrets fairly openly to the maiden at the Frey's as well as making comments to Brienne in front of Baelish, etc. Her secret is getting out and she's making herself a target.

"Remember why you went to A&M. It's life after the game. ...and I was fortunate to see the big picture then, and knowing that, 'hey, this game is going to end, if you get to play, great! If not, get that education'. A&M is a fraternity after school and the network is unbelievable." - Dat Nguyen
Joseph Parrish
AG
OregonAggie said:

Dr. Watson said:

I've got to imagine at least one more Stark kid eats it. My money is one between Sansa and Arya.

I feel like Arya is going to die eventually and I'm pretty sure it'll be at the hands of the faceless man.
Man, this post is blue already. You guys really want Arya to die? She's become such a badass over the last couple of seasons. I think she makes it.

Side note: Robert touched every person that is now dead when greeting the Stark family in season 1. He did not touch the ones that are still alive. I think the remaining group lives. This show foreshadows things like that often.
Pignorant
AG
Stolen from Reddit:

Khal Drogo died from a cut to the shoulder.

Drogon (named after Khal Drogo) gets shot in the shoulder area.
Streetfighter 02
AG
He also refused treatment.
Dro07
AG
just don't let the wound fester
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dont let a witch treat the wound with horse turds, hay, and saliva.
redline248
AG
The faceless men only kill when they are paid to kill someone. There is no one in the show currently that has any reason to hire them to kill Arya.

Jaquen let her go and was fully aware of her intentions.
NC2001
AG
redline248 said:

The faceless men only kill when they are paid to kill someone. There is no one in the show currently that has any reason to hire them to kill Arya.
Maybe LF pays to get rid of Arya...
smokeythebear
AG
redline248 said:

Yep, and the Iron Bank could be mad that Cersi dies, but I imagine it won't be advertised around Westeros or Essos that it was Arya. And even if it was, and the Iron Bank sought retribution, the price the Faceless Men would charge for such an assassination would be extremely un-fiscally prudent for the Iron Bank to accept.
JJxvi
AG
I dont think they have gone into it in the show, but the books give more hints as to the price of an assassination, and it doesn't seem like a straightforward price. More of a religious thing (ie, "it costs almost everything you have" type thing)
Sapper Redux
NC2001 said:

redline248 said:

He would have to give up all his titles and ambitions, or something like that, to employ one. Not worth it for him.
FTAG 2000
AG
redline248 said:

What if someone already paid them to take care of Littlefinger, so they let her go on her way?
KidDoc
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Wait you mean all natural treatments are not effective?! Blasphemy!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Debt
Who would have enough money to pay to have LF killed?

The cost of the assassination is linked to the higher the profile of the target. LF is the Lord of the Trident - Harrenhall (largest castle in westeros), Lord of the Fingers, and Lord-Protector of the Vale.

Basically he is Tywins' equal of the east (minus being hand of the king). The cost to eliminate him would be damnnear close to the cost of regicide.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
KidDoc said:

DannyDuberstein said:

You should listen to the British History Podcast's episodes on Anglo Saxon medicine. They've done studies and horse dung actually is effective at treating wounds.

Maybe it was the saliva that did Drogo in.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
KidDoc said:

DannyDuberstein said:

This guy sounds like your typical Westerosian. "Medicine is only effective if prescribed by a western maester, eastern medicine never works!"
Hickory High
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

OregonAggie said:

Dr. Watson said:

I've got to imagine at least one more Stark kid eats it. My money is one between Sansa and Arya.

I feel like Arya is going to die eventually and I'm pretty sure it'll be at the hands of the faceless man.
Man, this post is blue already. You guys really want Arya to die? She's become such a badass over the last couple of seasons. I think she makes it.

Side note: Robert touched every person that is now dead when greeting the Stark family in season 1. He did not touch the ones that are still alive. I think the remaining group lives. This show foreshadows things like that often.
The post has nothing to do with what we WANT to happen, but with what we think WILL happen.
redline248
AG
NC2001 said:

redline248 said:

What reason does he have to do so?
Icecream_Ag
S
The Debt said:

The cost of the assassination is linked to the higher the profile of the target. LF is the Lord of the Trident - Harrenhall (largest castle in westeros), Lord of the Fingers, and Lord-Protector of the Vale.

Basically he is Tywins' equal of the east (minus being hand of the king). The cost to eliminate him would be damnnear close to the cost of regicide.
not sure if the show described it, but as someone mentioned earlier money isn't necessarily the cost to hire the faceless men. It could be your life, your child, prized pig, etc. Whatever holds the most value to you is the cost of hiring a faceless man
smokeythebear
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

The Debt said:

not sure if the show described it, but as someone mentioned earlier money isn't necessarily the cost to hire the faceless men. It could be your life, your child, prized pig, etc. Whatever holds the most value to you is the cost of hiring a faceless man
Isn't this sorta the crux of why Arya was blinded? She betrayed the MFG so they took from her something of immense value, her eyesight?
Icecream_Ag
S
smokeythebear said:

Icecream_Ag said:

The Debt said:

Isn't this sorta the crux of why Arya was blinded? She betrayed the MFG so they took from her something of immense value, her eyesight?
I would assume two fold. One was the loss of something valuable and two it was actually just a training exercise. IMO the reason the Waif hated Arya so much was she was the 'Chosen one' yet never fully accepted/appreciated the honor.
Cepe
AG
When she first met the faceless man he helped her escape by killing the guards so she could walk out. What was the payment?

Was it that she was to become one of them? I thought she had the choice to go to them or not?
Streetfighter 02
AG
Arya freed Jaquen and two other prisoners headed to The Wall from the burning jailor's wagon. This earned her three names. All she had to do was name the person she wanted dead and Jaquen would kill that person. Her third and final name she chose Jaquen in order to extort him into killing multiple guards so she, Gendry and Hot Pie could escape Harren Hall. When they left the castle Jaquen gave Arya a coin that could buy her passage to Braavos if she wanted to train to become a faceless man. At this point Arya was already a killer but untrained other than her "dancing" lessons and fearless nature.
Streetfighter 02
Streetfighter 02
AG
The other two prisoners were Rorge and Biter. They join the Brave Companions who are somewhat aligned with the Lannister Army to rape, kill, pillage, burn, etc. Biter and Rorge along with the Brave Companions attack Brienne at the crossroads inn. Aptly named, Biter bites Brienne's face until he is pulled off her by Gendry I believe. None of this occurs in the TV show to my recollection.
BowSowy
AG
I highly doubt the Faceless Men kill Arya (at least in the show). Her last scene with Jaqen and the killing of the Waif seemed like it was tying up a storyline and there isn't a lot of time left to re-introduce that storyline.
Boiling Denim
I'd say it's more likely once Arya is done with her list she can become a true FM. The list is holding her back from truly letting Arya go.

Would it really suprise anyone to see her walking back into the House of Black and White during her final scene?
chipotle
FFFFFFFFFFFFaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

powerbelly
AG
Boiling Denim said:

I'd say it's more likely once Arya is done with her list she can become a true FM. The list is holding her back from truly letting Arya go.

Would it really suprise anyone to see her walking back into the House of Black and White during her final scene?
That would be my preferred ending for her story.
chipotle
powerbelly51 said:

Boiling Denim said:

And drinking the koolaid from the well and dying
Icecream_Ag
S
chipotle said:

powerbelly51 said:

Boiling Denim said:

And drinking the koolaid from the well and dying
you have an eyebrow bias don't you.
HtownAg92
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Boiling Denim said:

Head of the Kingsguard for brother Jon.
aggie93
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Boiling Denim said:

I could only see that if Jon dies. I think Jon is the only one in her family that she still feels connected to and I don't see her leaving that attachment. I could see her dumping her Sis and Bran though if she thought they were safe.

She would make a kickass Lord of Whispers to replace Varys.
benchmark
AG
aggie93 said:

powerbelly51 said:

Boiling Denim said:

I could only see that if Jon dies. I think Jon is the only one in her family that she still feels connected to and I don't see her leaving that attachment. I could see her dumping her Sis and Bran though if she thought they were safe.

She would make a kickass Lord of Whispers to replace Varys.
She and Brienne open the first all- female fighting academy and continue to kick ass!
nikator
AG
She may marry Gendry and become lady of Storm's End
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.