Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,537 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clarke95 said:

Meera is going home to her family...I assume her father will be there, the only living witness to Jon's birth. I wonder when he'll show up on the show.

so ironic that they wandered all around north of the wall to find out something in a cave from a three eyed loony raven in a tree that they could have just asked Meera's dad about. lol. not to mention jojen and hodor dying for it.

TyHolden
AG
Is drogon gonna die?
Did they show their weapon too soon?
Will they fight cersei or WWs first?

Seven Costanza
AG
Sansa is probably just p***ed that she's the only living sibling without any supernatural abilities.

You have to think that Arya's hyperteloric exopthalmia helps her ability to fight.
OnlyForNow
AG
There's gonna be more than one.

Jamie and Bronn are definitely prisioners now.

Wonder what happened to the Tarlys.
BowSowy
AG
RedAgs01 said:

I love this show but when did the power of teleportation enter into the realm?
God damn, this is the most tired criticism. Timelines aren't concurrent, blah blah blah. Piss off
MBAR
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Nobody seems to be talking about Drogon annihilating the giant ass crossbow. That's a huge win for Dany in itself.
Because they can easily make more?
Wizard
DSAg44 said:

Is drogon gonna die?
Did they show their weapon too soon?
Will they fight cersei or WWs first?

no
no
Cersei
bobinator
AG
BowSowy said:

RedAgs01 said:

God damn, this is the most tired criticism. Timelines aren't concurrent, blah blah blah. Piss off

The only reason that this criticism is somewhat valid is because the white walkers are certainly taking their sweet ass time. Nothing else really changes by cutting out all the travelling and movement but whole armies are moving back and forth around the continent and the army of the dead still hasn't reached the wall?
MBAR
AG
It's like some of you want there to be 3 hours of pointless episodes where they follow the dathraki and nothing happens. Just because the **** isn't on screen doesn't mean the next scene happens 2 seconds after the last.
The Dog Lord
AG
Vito said:

Over/under on this threads page # when next week's episode airs is set at 128.5.

Only question is what minor tidbit from this episode blows it up.

Got to be that:

The likelihood that Jamie is able to live after somehow getting out of his armor. The debate rages that it would be impossible for him to do so because of how armor is put on and taken off. When it is decided that he couldn't remove it himself, theories emerge that he was in the Blackwater and swept downstream to a shallower area where he was able to get out fully armored.

The debate then shifts to how strong the current would have to be to push said armored male downstream, especially in light of the fact that he was sinking already in the show. Perhaps he was plucked from the water by someone, but how could they get to him so quickly?

Perhaps they do a bounce-dive like Master Chief Billy Sunday in the movie Men of Honor, but didn't he at least have an air line to help with the dive?

There may have existed some sort of primitive air line at the time. Perhaps Qyburn developed it during one of his unusual experiments even. Why would they have the air line nearby though to begin with?

It's a plot-line of course.
EFE
AG
FrioAg said:

Biggest question, what was the "many things" Missandei referred to? Pretty sure Grey Worm had only one thing he could do.

To quote the great bard of our times, Little Wayne, I'm thinking he might have "drowned in her puxxy, so I swam to her butt"

Also, my guess is LF realizes he's proper fcked and brings the knights of the vale in around him for additional protection. Then one of two things happens, the KoV find out the back story and hand him over to the Starks and Jon departs head from shoulders much the same way Edd did the deserter in Season one. Or... he does all of that to no avail, because Arya is a badass shapeshifter who sneaks right into the kill zone and hangs him from a ladder.
marble rye
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Wonder what happened to the Tarlys.

BOOM roasted.
BowSowy
AG
combat wombat said:

BTW, Sansa of seemed unnerved rather than impressed with Arya's fighting ability.
Let's just give a recap on what Sansa has endured recently:

• She finally meets Jon and learns that he came back from the dead
  • Bran comes back, mentions that he saw her rape, and says he is all seeing and all knowing
  • Arya comes back and mentions her list which is confirmed by Bran, then bests one of the best sword fighters in the realm

She is probably wondering what the **** is going on with her family.
bangobango
AG
Previews for next week looks like all the Dany goes mad king may actually have some legs.

Maybe she threatens Jon with Drogon and Drogon nopes it right out of there.
RadAg14
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Jaime be like

bangobango
AG
Still think Arya sets Littlefinger up by impersonating somebody and getting him to admit to something he did or is going to do.
TyHolden
AG
I think winterfell will fall if they fight cersei first. Obviously, this is better for ratings (fighting WWs last) but it seems to tell us what's already gonna happen. Kinda makes this season pointless. So, if they follow script, which they won't, something else will happen.
BowSowy
AG
bangobango said:

Still think Arya sets Littlefinger up by impersonating somebody and getting him to admit to something he did or is going to do.
Agreed, there are way too many things pointing to a quick demise of Littlefinger
bangobango
AG
Anybody else think Bran was really asking if Littlefinger knew who the original owner of the dagger was? Like there is some history to it that will be revealed maybe down the road?
Ranger222
AG
My guess is that Dany is going to get oh so close to Cersi and KL....right before they have to face the NK. The previews for next week seem to indicate that the battle will now shift north to east watch. Their may be no resolution to the war of the 7 kingdoms before the NK was to be dealt with.

If/when Jamie comes back, could he come back not alive but instead reanimated? Could he be pulled out of the river like Lady Stoneheart? I think he is a beloved enough character to join Jon as someone who made a tactical mistake, gets revived in some fashion and now has a new mission. It would bring him closer to being the valonqar.

Also LF has to have one last move in him. Maybe turning the Stark children against themselves in some way that backfires? Not sure he could just take the Knights of the Vale and high tail it out of Winterfell. Watching LF and Varys get cast as side players this season has been depressing. Rewatching that season 3 scene posted reminds me how badass of players they were shown, pulling the strings behind the scenes. LF is just sitting around, waiting to be found out and Varys is hoping not the get burned. Both characters kinda deserve better.

I'm convinced the dagger will be the final weapon to kill the NK. It being in the book of the first episode this season has some significance
BowSowy
AG
bobinator said:

BowSowy said:

RedAgs01 said:

The only reason that this criticism is somewhat valid is because the white walkers are certainly taking their sweet ass time. Nothing else really changes by cutting out all the travelling and movement but whole armies are moving back and forth around the continent and the army of the dead still hasn't reached the wall?
Because they have to wrap up the war in the south before they tackle the war with the whitewalkers. Is it lazy? Probably. But the sooner people realize this, the easier it allows them to enjoy the show.
BowSowy
AG
Ranger222 said:

My guess is that Dany is going to get oh so close to Cersi and KL....right before they have to face the NK. The previews for next week seem to indicate that the battle will now shift north to east watch. Their may be no resolution to the war of the 7 kingdoms before the NK was to be dealt with.
That was the most interesting part of the preview. I figured Jon was going to be stuck at Dragonstone for a while, but he's clearly back in the North in the next episode.
MicheIangeIo
AG
WHAT A NIGHT FOR DRAGONS!!!
Post removed:
by user
MicheIangeIo
AG
I ****ING LOVE THE DRAGONS!
The Dog Lord
AG
bangobango said:

Anybody else think Bran was really asking if Littlefinger knew who the original owner of the dagger was? Like there is some history to it that will be revealed maybe down the road?

That's what I thought he was referring too. I was thinking it may have belonged to Bloodraven (the 3-eyed Raven) previously, but maybe it has even more significance than that.
TyHolden
AG
White walkers have been blue-balled for 6 seasons. What's one more gonna hurt?
Post removed:
by user
BowSowy
AG
Sasappis said:

I am so excited to see Bron and tyrion back together.

I don't think tyrion can save or rehab Jamie from danny. She might keep him hostage but his story will be interesting to watch.
It seems like they've been hinting towards this, but I'm going to be so pissed if Tyrion betrays Dany
knoxtom
The dragon will pull out Jaime.

I think in the preview Danny was making jaime bend a knee, not Jon. Remember jaime kills cersei eventually
bangobango
AG
BowSowy said:

Ranger222 said:

That was the most interesting part of the preview. I figured Jon was going to be stuck at Dragonstone for a while, but he's clearly back in the North in the next episode.

Huh? Just rewatched and I do not see anything that shows Jon in the north?
Jason_Ag98
AG
Assuming Jaime survived and is taken prisoner - he saved Tyrion from a death sentence before. Maybe Tyrion faces the same decision about Jaime?
YellowPot_97
AG
MBAR said:

It's like some of you want there to be 3 hours of pointless episodes where they follow the dathraki and nothing happens. Just because the **** isn't on screen doesn't mean the next scene happens 2 seconds after the last.
pfft.... wanna see what I can do? /GeorgeRRMartin
bangobango
AG
BowSowy said:

Sasappis said:

I am so excited to see Bron and tyrion back together.

I don't think tyrion can save or rehab Jamie from danny. She might keep him hostage but his story will be interesting to watch.
It seems like they've been hinting towards this, but I'm going to be so pissed if Tyrion betrays Dany

May free him from imprisonment. Returning the favor to Jaime.
bangobango
AG
knoxtom said:

The dragon will pull out Jaime.

I think in the preview Danny was making jaime bend a knee, not Jon. Remember jaime kills cersei eventually

Remember?
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.