Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,147,118 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Smokedraw01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The look on Arya and Brian's face was great. "I've found my non-homo soul mate!"
MBAR
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

When Bran asked Littlefinger "do you know who this belongs to", I got the feeling Bran already knew and was testing Littlefinger
Bran knows a lot since he repeated Littlefinger's line back to him about chaos.
mazzag
AG
I just finished this series last week. Read minor spoilers that his death wasn't right. After watching, spoilers don't do justice. Man deserved better. I shoulda saw it coming. Fwiw, that series is in the 2000's. Never ages.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
"Chaos is a ladder."

Littlefinger:
investorAg83
AG
The Dog Lord said:

RABAg04 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

lne2011 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

And LF is like WTF...seriously WTF...first the Bran thing (Chaos is a ladder) then the dagger then ninja Arya.

Is this what Bran said as LF was leaving the room?

yes....and LF has a stunned look on his face like....WTF?????
When did little finger say that line previously? I assume that was bran messing with him.

Said to Varys back in Season 3
Also in a conversation with Tywin if I'm not mistaken.
Dro07
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Plot twist. Jaime dies and the night king resurrects him as a white walker
Then he kills Cersi...
Texags is garbage
I'm guessing Jamie now realizes that Team Dany is done with the 'strategic' maneuvering. Would like his character to help the Starks in the North at some point. Not sure if he'll be alive long enough to help.
jamaggie06
AG
Yes. Little Finger says that line to Varys in a long diatribe. Its also the episode Jon and the wildlings literally climb the wall. The episode is elequently called "The Climb".
claym711
AG
That dagger is going to kill LF or someone else very important.
The Dog Lord
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Jamie surely will be fished out the water by the dragon queen and maybe even her dragon.... he won't able to escape from a lake surrounded by dothraki and a dragon.

I think he becomes a hostage and traded for dorn and iron island leaders.

Also there is only one dragonrider right now so only one dragon came

But for how long? Next week's episode is titled Blood of the Dragon. Could Jon have his moment when Dany comes back on Drogon?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Jon probably had found some chalk in the cave and spent all morning drawing those in the cave

"Your grace look what I happened upon, isn't this crazy?"
Joseph Parrish
AG
claym711 said:

That dagger is going to kill LF or someone else very important.
I think it definitely kills LF, probably more than just him too.
ellebee
mazzag said:

I just finished this series last week. Read minor spoilers that his death wasn't right. After watching, spoilers don't do justice. Man deserved better. I shoulda saw it coming. Fwiw, that series is in the 2000's. Never ages.

He was my desktop wallpaper at work until I changed it the Aggie schedule last week. F'in Kenard...

Joseph Parrish
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Jon probably had found some chalk in the cave and spent all morning drawing those in the cave

"Your grace look what I happened upon, isn't this crazy?"
lol
trueaggie2782
AG
I kinda want to see one of the dragons snatched out of the air by the mountain.
Houston Lee
AG
Anyone else put together that Dickon is "Billy" from "Black Sails"?
combat wombat™
AG
Jon's facing a dragon next week, didn't the previews show that?

I also like Missandrei's comment about no marriage, therefore, ni *******s...
Gramercy Riffs
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Anyone else put together that Dickon is "Billy" from "Black Sails"?

I would hope so... he looks exactly the same in both shows.
mazzag
AG
Pour on out for Omar
mazzag
AG
What's an ni *******?

I guess you meant no. Sorry. Tired of spoilers.
marble rye
AG
No bass turds.
combat wombat™
AG
BTW, Sansa of seemed unnerved rather than impressed with Arya's fighting ability.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
mazzag said:

What's an ni *******?

typo of "no" *******s i would assume.
Wizard
Wouldn't have been mad if Jon would have cut down Theon.
Dobre casy
AG
Over/under on this threads page # when next week's episode airs is set at 128.5.

Only question is what minor tidbit from this episode blows it up.
AGeng25
AG
Revelation: Dany will only help Jon fight the WW if he bends the knee, but Jon won't have to. This is where the revelation of his lineage comes into play. Somehow Dany finds out and bam she goes and fights with her nephew.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
combat wombat said:

BTW, Sansa of seemed unnerved rather than impressed with Arya's fighting ability.

well she's gotta be a little freaked out.

her lil sis comes back all serious like with a death list (sansa thought she s kidding before)....and then a special dagger Bran gives to her, not sansa.....the she bests one of the greatest sword persons around in a little hand to hand combat...and now she realizes oh crap she was serious...and might be CRA CRA and try to kill a bunch of people.

they also weren't the closest of siblings actually....sweet reunion but Arya thought Sansa was a prima donna and Sansa thought arya was a foolish tomboy.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Biggest question, what was the "many things" Missandei referred to? Pretty sure Grey Worm had only one thing he could do.
redline248
AG
Sansa's look came across to me like she realized Arya's list about killing people is real. Don't think she believed her before, despite what Bran said. It's like she's thinking, damn I found my family but none of them are what I thought.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Nobody seems to be talking about Drogon annihilating the giant ass crossbow. That's a huge win for Dany in itself.
Trident 88
AG
claym711 said:

Looks like Jon is about to be reunited with Bran, which sets us up for a very big moment. Is Jon going to find out about his true lineage? Is this where LF makes his play with Sansa? I wonder if they all find out Sansa has rights to the throne and when Jon tries to commit the North to Danny, Sansa betrays him...

Sansa isn't stupid enough to betray Jon. She knows the north needs Dany's army/dragons. It's just a matter of Dany and Jon figuring out a deal to work together that they can both accept, and then Jon convincing the northmen that Dany is a worthy leader who won't subjugate them if/when they defeat the WW army.
Joan Wilder
AG
Meera is going home to her family...I assume her father will be there, the only living witness to Jon's birth. I wonder when he'll show up on the show.
Wizard
Ervin Burrell said:

Nobody seems to be talking about Drogon annihilating the giant ass crossbow. That's a huge win for Dany in itself.

I think we all realize that's not the only one.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Nobody seems to br talking about Drogon annihilating the giant ass crossbow. That's a huge win for Dany in itself.

yes but......i seriously doubt they built only one.

I mean...."the first rule of government spending....why have one when you can have two for twice the price." -- Contact
Trident 88
AG
FrioAg said:

Biggest question, what was the "many things" Missandei referred to? Pretty sure Grey Worm had only one thing he could do.

Grey Worm - 10 fingers + 1 tongue
Missandei - 3 holes
Somebody do the math.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.