Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,143,901 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
TheVarian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got it. I was wondering why they had some stragglers with the gold.l, but it was already at Kingslanding
The Dog Lord
AG
RABAg04 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

lne2011 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

And LF is like WTF...seriously WTF...first the Bran thing (Chaos is a ladder) then the dagger then ninja Arya.

Is this what Bran said as LF was leaving the room?

yes....and LF has a stunned look on his face like....WTF?????
When did little finger say that line previously? I assume that was bran messing with him.

Said to Varys back in Season 3
Dro07
AG
Bregxit
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

So why did she only go with 1 dragon?

My guess would be not wanting two dragons potentially torching her Dothraki army since they would not be under control.

When they torched the slaver fleet at Meereen there was no danger of self inflicted damage.
Streetfighter 02
AG
The got the gold in. They didn't get the food supplies. I was surprised Dany burned the food rather than taking it back for herself.
Dobre casy
AG
When they showed the gold, it was bc Jamie was getting some out to pay Bronn before it went on to KL.

You could feel Bronn's anguish when he got knocked down and saw his gold spill out during the battle.
Pignorant
AG
"Who taught you that?"

"No one"

Subtle but awesome.
aggie7911
The gold is safe they said it made it to KL
Smokedraw01
I love this show but when did the power of teleportation enter into the realm?
claym711
AG
Looks like Jon is about to be reunited with Bran, which sets us up for a very big moment. Is Jon going to find out about his true lineage? Is this where LF makes his play with Sansa? I wonder if they all find out Sansa has rights to the throne and when Jon tries to commit the North to Danny, Sansa betrays him...
PatAg
AG
RedAgs01 said:

This episode was actually pretty straightforward and "realistic" timewise. What didn't you follow?
Streetfighter 02
AG
That was absolutely Bronn knocking Jaime into the water. He made his decision when he was knocked from his horse and the gold spilled out. The only reason to show the gold was to show the viewer Bronn consciously made a decision not to run off and return to anonymity. Jaime was wearing plate armor so someone is going to have to fish him out pretty quickly. Will he be a hostage, escape, or drown?
Sniffing Accountant
AG
Who taught you how to do that

No one

Got em
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Davos: what do you think of her?

Jon: She has a good heart

Davos: oh yes, I've seen you staring at her "good hearts"
Wizard
The Children of the Forrest are also conveniently the children of the caves, but makes sense if they were there to mine dragonglass.
mazzag
AG
Unless your name is Omar
Agnzona
Great Ep. What's Theons next movie?
Roland Schitt
AG
My favorite part was Bronn laughing at Dickon and Jamie's reaction. This season has had a lot more humor than usual.
PatAg
AG
I've thought Littlefinger was on Arya's list for a long time. I wonder how I subconsciously added him onto it, as google tells me he isn't.
Aggie_2463
AG
Jamie surely will be fished out the water by the dragon queen and maybe even her dragon.... he won't able to escape from a lake surrounded by dothraki and a dragon.

I think he becomes a hostage and traded for dorn and iron island leaders.

Also there is only one dragonrider right now so only one dragon came
Dro07
AG
I thought he was as well for some reason/
FightinTexasAg15
AG
When Bran asked Littlefinger "do you know who this belongs to", I got the feeling Bran already knew and was testing Littlefinger
Joseph Parrish
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Jamie surely will be fished out the water by the dragon queen and maybe even her dragon.... he won't able to escape from a lake surrounded by dothraki and a dragon.

They don't need rider's to fight. All 3 burned down the Slave Trader fleet in the scene before Battle of the *******s.
PatAg
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

I was thinking it was a lake as well, but they mentioned the Blackwater earlier, which is the giant river..who knows. I hate waiting a whole week, haha.
PatAg
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

Aggie_2463 said:

They don't need rider's to fight. All 3 burned down the Slave Trader fleet in the scene before Battle of the *******s.
yea, but there are friendlies on the field now.
Dro07
AG
oh course he knew... he is the 3 eyed raven.
MBAR
AG
RedAgs01 said:

Dragonstone is close to Kings Landing. Totally believable that the horde could get between the army and KL easily.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
AGeng25 said:

are they setting Tyrion up for a turn? They showed he still cared about his bro and countrymen...
I think they're setting Tyrion up to be an ambassador in brokering an alliance between the human factions in fighting the dead.
mike_ags_fan12
I loved how when Dany asked Jon Snow what he would do, he was like "lady, I got my own problems."
ellebee
mazzag said:

Unless your name is Omar

Too soon...
KidDoc
AG
Great episode.

Not sure why Dany cooked the grain, bad move with white walkers coming but maybe it shows she doesn't really believe Jon and just wants to limit Cerseis siege ability.

Bronn was great as always.

I liked the cave paintings, gave a sense of gravitas and age.

I think Littlefinger's time is limited with Bran and Arya.

I agree Jaime becomes a hostage. Not sure how the Kings Landing story ends though.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Apache
AG
Easily one of my top 5 episodes. The Arya/Brienne scenes were wonderful. Littlefingwr appeared more than a little unnerved by seeing Arya. I forget if she knew he betrayed Eddard way back in season 1 or not....

I wish they could have Bran say "Time is a flat Circle"
Please do this.

The Charge of the Dothraki were reminecent of similar horse v Infantry scenes in Return of the King and Braveheart. I also wondered were the other 2 dragons were and why they burned up the grain....
Streetfighter 02
AG
Jon and Dany appeared to be holding hands walking out of the cave. He certainly has a reputation for wooing the ladies inside caves.
Smokedraw01
PatAg said:

RedAgs01 said:

This episode was actually pretty straightforward and "realistic" timewise. What didn't you follow?

We're in Highgarden and Dragonestone and then we're suddenly at the gates of KL.
mike_ags_fan12
Plot twist. Jaime dies and the night king resurrects him as a white walker
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.