Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,857 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think people are delusional if they don't think a dragon is going down.
M.C. Swag
AG
wangus12 said:

False. Aegon completed his conquest of Westeros with all 3 dragons intact. The 1st one wasn't killed until 10 years after the conquest in the 1st Dornish War and it was most likely a lucky shot.

Like someone said. Its a ridiculous waste of a way to take out a dragon. Qyburn and Cersei are cocky about thei secret weapon. Its their turn to fail

You realize the first Dornish war was part of Aegons conquest? Dorne was the last kingdom to be "conquered."
Javelina
AG
Dorne was never conquered. They were married into the family.
RDV-1992
Javelina said:

Dorne was never conquered. They were married into the family.

Hence their words: "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken".

Unless I totally messed that up and those are some other house's words.
M.C. Swag
AG
That's why I put "conquered" in quotes!
TheVarian
AG
Wes97 said:

Ouch....

The truth hurts
zap
AG
Agnzona said:

I think the whole Euron arch has been a huge waste of time and unnecessary. Its not adding to the story only delaying it which means we have less episodes for White Walkers and wrapping everything up. Apparently I am way in the minority on that opinion.
His efforts have weakened Dany's army and evened the playing field. He swooped right in and has taken the chief baddie role where Ramsey once stood. The guy OWNS ever scene he is in.

To each his own. I think he's great.
M.C. Swag
AG
Euron in the books is pretty great too. The biggest shame is that HBO waited so late to introduce his character.
Farmer1906
AG
zap said:

Agnzona said:

I think the whole Euron arch has been a huge waste of time and unnecessary. Its not adding to the story only delaying it which means we have less episodes for White Walkers and wrapping everything up. Apparently I am way in the minority on that opinion.
His efforts have weakened Dany's army and evened the playing field. He swooped right in and has taken the chief baddie role where Ramsey once stood. The guy OWNS ever scene he is in.

They are literally fighting one of the wars this show has built up for 6 seasons. I don't see how this is any waste of time. And you're right. When he's in a scene he's the best part this season.
BowSowy
AG
zap said:

Agnzona said:

Agreed, I like Euron. His character also is saving us from multiple episodes of Dany *****footing around.
redline248
AG
Quote:

Remember people, this is GRRM we are dealing with
Is that really true, though? Is he still giving guidance/advice to HBO?
plowboy1065
S
Sundays episode was leaked online
Joe Cole
Quote:

Warging into a human is unheard of

an abomination

Non-book readers who are intrigued by warging would enjoy Prologue to ADwD, especially the audiobook version narrated by Roy Dotrice . I think that particular Prologue is some of his best work, "oh, she sees me!"
--------------------------------------
The show is moving at such a fast pace now, almost too fast.

What exactly does WW Army do all the time ? It's been 5 books or 7 TV seasons of them slowly marching south. Hopefully episode 4 checks in with them.

gougler08
AG
Well you've got Tormund and the BOWB heading to Eastwatch by the sea...so I assume the WW army will be making an appearance there in the next 2-3 episodes.

But yes, they march very slowly
OnlyForNow
AG
Where?!
The Blue Goose
AG
plowboy1065 said:

Welp, I guess I'm not looking at this thread again until Sunday. People won't be able to help themselves.
gougler08
AG
The Blue Goose said:

plowboy1065 said:

Welp, I guess I'm not looking at this thread again until Sunday. People won't be able to help themselves.
Can't wait til some "predicts" everything that will happen
plowboy1065
S
I just looked and scanned to about 10 min in and now I don't think I can help myself. Not going to ruin it for anyone or get this thread shut down. If you want to see it's not hard to find
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

all GOT threads should be locked until after it airs.

i trust nobody....
redline248
AG
gougler08 said:

Well you've got Tormund and the BOWB heading to Eastwatch by the sea...so I assume the WW army will be making an appearance there in the next 2-3 episodes.

But yes, they march very slowly
Season trailer shows Jon running in the snow with Tormund and (less obviously) Beric. I hope it's more than just one episode, but I bet it's the final one only.
plowboy1065
S
You know nothing Jon Snow
BoneBoy
AG
IMHO Bran was so weird to make it obvious as to why he can't be the 3 eyed raven and the King of Winterfel simultaneously. I believe the only thing he could've done to make it any more obvious would be to warg into Radiohead's lead singer and sing Creep.
wangus12
AG
If anyone does watch the leaked episode and writes on here, it should at the very least come with spoiler tags. If not, Ban Hammer
BJM1781
AG
Is the leaked video in HD?
BallerStaf2003
AG
Oooh. I like that idea a lot. I could see that happening.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I've never gotten the Tyrion Targaryen stuff. That scene with the dragons happens to a different character in the books. And honestly, I don't want him to be one. First Jon now Tyrion? That's too cute.

I think It's pretty obvious that he is a Targaryen
BallerStaf2003
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Urban Ag said:

From the Bran meme on the humor thread.........of all the things Brand could have told Sansa when they were talking beneath the Weirwood, he told her something to the effect of "you looked beautiful in your white dress at your wedding".

Ok, that was almost in the creeper zone for her brother to say that and also of course because if was probably the worst day of her life. And if Bran could see her at her wedding surely he also saw what a psycho Ramsay was. So was the point of this just to tell her something very specific to make her believe he is the Three Eyed Raven?
Pretty sure that was the intent, but definitely agree with you about how weird/wooden it was. He could have told her literally anything else (something about her time at KL or how she and Jon retook Winterfell). To go straight to 'yea, I saw you get raped on your wedding day'....yikes. Bran may have gained wizard perception but at the expense of common sense/decency.

Quite a bit of time passes where he is with the three eyed raven underground. He's lost his humanity. He only see what he has to do.

In the books, Jojen and Meera get very depressed being down there with him; he's despondent and detached and they are stuck beneath the ground with wiggts waiting to pounce as soon as he leaves.

I think they even mention how little bran cared about their crying, anguish and confinement.
HtownAg92
AG
Wait, I guess I blew by the explanation, but how exactly did a Targ bang Tywin's wife to be the father of Tyrion? If he bedded women on their wedding night, then that would have been years before, as Tyrion is the youngest.
OnlyForNow
AG
Not in HD
BJM1781
AG
Thanks. Guess I'll be waiting for Sunday, then.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I disnt watch anything leaked...just my opinion. Spoil blocked anyway.

IMO, Euron has been too productive for his own good. He's got nobody else that can challenge him in the seas. (Aside from flying dragons)

I expect Euron to get 'dragoned', Cersei to be OK with it to avoid his marriage proposal, and because he's not needed anymore. He's sunk all the other navys out there. And Cersei wants him dead before the end of the war anyway.
OnlyForNow
AG
There are Logan of discussions that Aerys had the hots for tywin's wife, and that they were in an adulterous relationship... or that aerys just pounded it out when they were together.

I believe the Tim most often referred to was once when she was in KL and Tyson came and took her home.
OnlyForNow
AG
It's a good episode.

Will be better, as most things are, in HD.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Here's a good read about Tyrion being a Targaryen. Apparently Aerys never really stopped pursuing her, and didn't bed her on TYWIN AND joanne's Wedding night.

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
she was summoned to court by Aerys (with the young Cersei and Jamie) less than a year before Tyrion was born.

And his wife made her leave basically - she knew what was going on behind her back or she assumed it. This despite the fact that she knew about his many *****s and affairs but for some reason she sent Joanna away.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.