Vice Principals on HBO

44,126 Views | 316 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ghost of Bisbee
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yep. more shows need to be like that.
Urban Ag
AG
I'm also thinking that Russel was involved in the shooting, or "playing the long game" as someone else noted. I'd bet that Gamby and Brown team up in the next season.

The only thing that really bugs me about the show is Gamby and Snodgrass hooking up. That would not happen, anywhere, on any planet, ever. Not to make a guy jealous, not because his relationship with his daughter pulled her heartstrings, nada.

In a series full of completely ridiculous and implausible events, that one is the hardest to get past.

KidDoc
AG
quote:
When Russell was complementing Gamby during the flag raising, I feel certain that he had some sort of recording device with him. Kept putting all the ideas and execution on Gamby to try to get him to agree.

So I think Russell kept playing the long game even after getting rid of Belinda, and had Gamby shot or did it himself. Burned his own car to throw off suspicion. He's way more clever and ruthless than Gamby.

After sort of a slow start and a worry that this show would be Kenny Powers Lite, it really took off and became must-see TV. Going to miss it.

Has it been green-lit for another season?

Ok I think you are right. I'll have to watch again to see if the masked man had the skinny legs of Russell. THe fact that he seemed to aim to not kill Neil makes me think it may be Russell.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TxKng82
AG
Been a great show so far. Looking forward to season 2. I know Dr Brown is in all 18 episodes so I'm real curious to see where it goes from here.
Furlock Bones
AG
Holy ***** Just finished the latest episode.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Only two people I could imagine are Russel or Brown's ex husband.
Dro07
AG
Holy freaking weird as heck ending
Centerpole90
AG
oragator
By the way, not that I would be looking for detailed accuracy from this show, but I went back and looked for any clues that may be there, the shooter appears to be several inches taller than Goggins, based on what they looked like next to gamby.
Duncan Idaho
It's crazy blow job chick
TCTTS
AG
There has to be an offhanded Indian reference somewhere in the previous eight episodes that potentially tips us off.
et98
AG
Maybe Goggins somehow reconciled with his a-hole neighbor and gave him a way to get back at Gamby for knocking him out with the brass knuckles. It may sound a little far fetched, but Goggins partnering up with a rival in order to take out a common enemy is the entire basis of this show.
Furlock Bones
AG
i'm thinking Teacher Abbott as well.
nai06
AG
quote:
Maybe Goggins somehow reconciled with his a-hole neighbor and gave him a way to get back at Gamby for knocking him out with the brass knuckles. It may sound a little far fetched, but Goggins partnering up with a rival in order to take out a common enemy is the entire basis of this show.
I think the person was too small to be the neighbor.

Stive
AG
If it was psycho teacher then Russell's car wouldn't have been burned.

It's someone having to do with Russell or Belinda. It was either Russell or Belinda's hit man that did the consulting early in the season.
zap
AG
quote:
Belinda's hit man that did the consulting early in the season.

I totally forgot about him.
R0GUE
AG
I just realized.

This is "Who Shot J.R." aka "Who Shot Mr. Burns" all over again.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
Belinda's hit man that did the consulting early in the season.

I totally forgot about him.

The evaluator - Blythe Sason was his name. Entirely possible.

Bunk Moreland
TCTTS
AG
Al Bula
AG
quote:

If true, I looked forward to cheesy 80s crime music a la Carlito's Way and Scarface as opposed to the cheesy 80s synthpop in Vice Principals S1.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:

If true, I looked forward to cheesy 80s crime music a la Carlito's Way and Scarface as opposed to the cheesy 80s synthpop in Vice Principals S1.

and hopefully a destruction of violence as Lee and Neal go after them.
R0GUE
AG
What if the killer is Ray, tired of Gamby shaming him in front of the daughter...
Dro07
AG
no way, not after he got her the motocross bike.
nai06
AG
quote:
What if the killer is Ray, tired of Gamby shaming him in front of the daughter...
cant be ray. It has to be someone associated with Russell, Gamby, or Dr. Brown. No one else would know to set both of their cars on fire.
MW13
AG
Gamby and Snodgrass hooking up is totally possible. I'm in the profession and I have seen some **** that still leaves me shaking my head. In fact a very similar situation after an afternoon and night of margaritas on the last day of school.

The hardest thing for me to get past was Russell admitting to arson. Sure what he had on Belinda was bad but not arson bad. She could have just gone to the cops.

That said I love this show.

And ya I think it's the crazy teacher or someone with associated with Belinda. I think deep down Belinda and even Rusell like Gamby though so that why I think it's the crazy teacher.

Pull through Gamby!
ce1994
AG
Danny McBride as the voice of reason. Hard to imagine.
et98
AG
I totally forgot about the principal's consultant. He's a good possibility.

I don't think the jealous teacher was behind it because both cars were set on fire.

I don't think Ray is behind it because both cars were on fire, and his character is just about the only genuinely good person, which I think the writers would want to keep in tact in order to contrast everyone else.

Groggins could be behind it even though his car is on fire. Since his own car was torched, he'd be less suspicious, and insurance would cover it anyway. Even if he has to pay for his car out-of-pocket, he values the Principal title far more anyway.
cr0wbar
AG
my buddy turned me onto this and I watched all 9 episodes in about a week. That was funny as hell. Season 2 will be released this fall

http://cartermatt.com/248946/vice-principals-season-2-premiere-date-fall/
Al Bula
AG
cr0wbar said:

my buddy turned me onto this and I watched all 9 episodes in about a week. That was funny as hell. Season 2 will be released this fall

That sucks it got bumped for Insecure, a sit comedy about the "black female experience," whatever TF that is.
Duncan Idaho
RPM said:

cr0wbar said:

That sucks it got bumped for Insecure, a sit comedy about the "black female experience," whatever TF that is.

I thought insecure was prettu damned good. Kind of reminded me of girls. If girls had any sympathetic female characters and was set in LA.
Serious Lee
rewatched a couple weeks ago. snodgrass, got ass. cant wait for season 2.
Whos Juan
AG
I just want to see how dark and effed up they get next season.
TCTTS
AG
Saw her in person a couple months back at a Get Out showing at The ArcLight. Even cuter in real life.
Sugar_Land_Wes
AG
Bump for season 2 tonight!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.