***Survivor: Kaoh Rong***

58,512 Views | 484 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bulldog73
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Joe should have asked Tai to massage his prostate.
My wife and I were talking about that.
aggietoolman
AG
Not sure what to think about that. I'm happy that Joe won't be drug to the final to ensure votes for the other person, but that is a strange way to go out.

Aubrey and Tai have been given the winners edit throughout but anything can happen in the next TC. That immunity Challenge is going to be one of the biggest ever for it's implications.

Rudyjax
AG
So here's the thing about Joe. He probably was boring as hell talking to the camera and wasn't good at it. But by all accounts, Jeff and the cast loved him.

I think Audry wins this game.
Disco Stu
AG
If Aubrey makes it to the final she wins.
aggietoolman
AG
No doubt. She wins easy if she makes it.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Agree as well. Always interesting to see someone who was ready to punch their own ticket out of there in the first couple of days due to the conditions end up playing a high quality game and making it this far.
Ronnie
AG
Tai won't get Scott/Jason vote. Screwed them over too bad. Aubrey gets credit for playing a manipulating game and wins it - unless she loses immunity and they are smart and vote her off.

She'll probably talk her way into the final anyway (or throw enough shade on someone else) - proving she deserves to win...
Kellso
I just got caught up this entire season, My guess is that Cydney wins. I think this has been a good season. It has been interesting to see the game of Survivor evolve. The old days of a constant alliance that carries you to the end are over.
The goal used to be to make it to the Final Four by any means necessary, and then try to make the Final Two or Three.
Now it seems like you better be prepared to sell your resume at the Final Tribal Council. Just making it to the end does mean as much as it used to.
aggietoolman
AG
Practically entire jury wanting Aubrey to win that fire making challenge.
HTownAg98
Well, that is an interesting twist.
RiverDog
TXAGFAN
aggietoolman
AG
Wow....she owes all of that to Joe's removal
TXAGFAN
AG
quote:
Wow....she owes all of that to Joe's removal
And terrible indigestion
CheeseSndwch
Michelle? What a joke.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Boo sore loser winner. Also boo voting someone off the jury
RiverDog
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cardboard cutout joe. Does nothing for 5 weeks but get constipated and it decides the ****ing game.
Frisco
AG
get sia the F off the screen
acephotographer
HTownAg98
I didn't even know who Michelle was until about 4 weeks ago.
aggietoolman
AG
Never got the bitter jury vibe, but that is a crazy bitter vote. Aubrey. Even played a good social game. Gonna take a while to process how constipation determined a million dollar survivor winner.
HTownAg98
Meh. This season doesn't break the top half of favorite seasons. Some of the twists were good, but overall, fairly boring.

I haven't watched the reunion, but is there any indication from the jury why the vote went that way?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I might have understood it a bit more if Tai ended up swiping a vote or two from Aubrey, leaving a door cracked for Michele to steal it with a low total vote #. I guess having a juror booted off partly accomplished that. But overall, I think it just came down to a few bitter meatheads.
OldCamp
I never would have thought Michelle would have won.
I thought Tai made a huge mistake voting Cydney and keeping Aubrey in the game because Aubry seemed like such a shoe in for the win.
I had been pulling for Aubry for a while.
Not sure what happened. Why are people saying Joe determiened the winner? Did he not vote for Aubry?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Michele would have ben voted out in the episode that he needed the medical evac.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
I think that Joe and Julia's vote were playing favorites.

The bitter votes would have come from Scot and Cydney

Scot praised Michelle for getting tougher while Aubry cratered, but the frumpy nerd was the one kicking ass in the physical parts of challenges.

Don't know how Cydney voted, but if she voted Michelle strictly based on the previous tribal it just shows stupidity. It amazes me that people get angry for voting them out when they were targeting the person that voted for them. Not their fault you can't make fire 40 days after it being one of the most important aspects of your physical survival.

I thought this was a great season, especially pre-merge and for the fact that no one ran away with the game, until the last two episodes. Losing the villian(Jason) seemed to end what was a pretty strong season with some pretty good characters minus Joe and Julia.
BlackLab
AG
The preview for next year: millenials v. Gen-x starts in the fall.
HTownAg98
I'll be shocked if no one quits.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
quote:
The preview for next year: millenials v. Gen-x starts in the fall.
My statement last night stands: "I'll already hate half the cast".
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Scot praised Michelle for getting tougher while Aubry cratered, but the frumpy nerd was the one kicking ass in the physical parts of challenges.

And he didn't get to see it.
AcctAg11
AG
I think Aubrey definitely left a lot on the table during the Q&A part of tribal. I expected her to talk up about how she persevered and made it to the final 3 after not 1 but 2 alliance members were evacced. She also should've played up how competitive she was in every single challenge. Aubrey should've attacked Michelle more about being dragged through the game. Aubrey was just way too passive during that tribal.

Pretty lame ending to have a winner who didn't do anything for half the game.
HTownAg98
Aubrey also didn't have anyone on the jury, except for possibly Neil, to stand in front of the jury and call them a bunch of morons for siding with Michelle.
zap
AG
I'm relieved to hear I am not the only one who thought Michelle was underserving of the win.
AcctAg11
AG
I really think if Neal was not voted out of the Jury, that he would've swayed at least 2 votes towards Aubry, giving her the win. Michelle absolutely made the right decision to kick him out.

I don't think I like that twist, though, as it removes an aspect of the social game. I hope they don't bring it back any time soon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.