***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,648 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
El Hombre Mas Guapo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know what the Mountain is doing to the "confess" lady? Is he some kind of torture expert like Ramsay?
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Does anyone know what the Mountain is doing to the "confess" lady? Is he some kind of torture expert like Ramsay?

I was surprised they didn't show him begin to mount-ain her repeatedly.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

I definitely thought he was going to gouge her eyes out when Cersei was saying she was the last thing she would see but that she wasn't dying today. Gouging eyes out is one skill of the Mountain...RIP Red Viper.
Baskin
AG
quote:
does anyone know what the name of the first song was with the little piano arpeggio? I've listened to most of the songs from the soundtrack and couldn't find it. That song really made an impression.

K, Shazam'd it and it's "Light of the Seven." Man...what a beautiful track, so elegant yet desperate, perfect.

marble rye
AG
quote:

Rape. He's still a man and that's all he did besides kill.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

I thought raping her at first but I'm not sure. He was at her side when Cersei left.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
quote:
quote:

I definitely thought he was going to gouge her eyes out when Cersei was saying she was the last thing she would see but that she wasn't dying today. Gouging eyes out is one skill of the Mountain...RIP Red Viper.

R.I.P. Red Viper
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:

Rape. He's still a man and that's all he did besides kill.
I was sure thats where it was headed. Positive actually.

Didn't know if he really had it in him anymore with him being all. . . Not really alive, but then again not really dead.

However, he'll do whatever Cersei commands.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
quote:
quote:

I thought raping her at first but I'm not sure. He was at her side when Cersei left.

That's going to be a horrific story line to be sure.
Al Bula
AG
Septa Unella gon get raped
PatAg
AG
Only problem is Cersei wants her to survive a little..he's not exactly an "eyes only" gouger
Boiling Denim
We're gonna need some serious Rhaegar flashback scenes next season to tie this all together otherwise I feel the whole Jon Snow parentage thing will mean jack all
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's going to be a horrific story line to be sure.
Doubt she returns to the story. That'll probably be the last we see of her.

Someone brought this up to me about when I asked if Sansa was unsure about her place with Jon and if she'll betray Jon:

quote:
Nah. Their relationship is solid, Sansa was perfectly fine with Jon being hailed as King of the North, and she is fed up with untrustworthy people like Littlefinger. In fact, she was clearly concerned at the end of the episode about what he might do to usurp Jon.
Credit to Trident88 on the Show-Only thread.
FIDO95
AG
Are we sure the battle of the Trident happened before Tywin Lannister sacked King's landing? Both happened in 283 AC. Perhaps here is a timeline that works:
Rhaegar is married to Elia, has two kids;
Rhaegar and Lyanna run off together, Lyanna gets pregnant
Roberts rebellion begins.
Kings landing sacked by TL
During the sack of KL, Mad king is killed by Jamie, Elia is killed by the Mountain.
Rhaegar becomes the king and widow on same day.
Rhaegar marries Lyanna before leaving for war.
Rhaegar killed by Robert in single combat.
John "snow" Targaryen is born, legitimate heir to the Iron Throne.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JCRiley09
AG
So... What happened to the other Greyjoy and his fleet?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

So

• best episode ever - imho - but at least top 5 i'm sure for most people (you could prefer the big battles i suppose)
  • best season ending episode for sure - not even close since most seasons had epsiode 8 or 9 as the biggie
  • best season ever - imho - i mean the first 5 and last 2 episodes were amazing. thats 7 great episodes out of 10. most seasons have not had more than 4ish great episodes if that.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

Not sure....could they meet on the way to Dorne - battle at sea. that could be epic.

JCRiley09
AG
quote:
quote:

Not sure....could they meet on the way to Dorne - battle at sea. that could be epic.

Would be awesome
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:

I was thinking that same thing tonight. Whats gonna happen now with Euron? He says **** it and goes to Cersei maybe? Siding with her? Looks to me like Cersei is gonna be the last mortal villain on the show, holding King's Landing and everyone will side against her and the Lannisters. Euron gonna wanna end up on top.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
Are we sure the battle of the Trident happened before Tywin Lannister sacked King's landing? Both happened in 283 AC. Perhaps here is a timeline that works:
During the sack of KL, Mad king is killed by Jamie, Elia is killed by the Mountain.
Yes. Battle of the Trident happened before the sack of KL.
NC2001
AG
quote:
quote:
Someone give me the ball gag emote.

Best episode of the entire series. Just perfect.

The R+L=J scene was incredible.
Anyone want to discuss who has stronger claim to the throne?

Dany or Jon Blackfyre?
Non-book reader here. Who's Blackfyre? What's the story behind this name?
SwigAg11
AG
Blackfyres are Targeryan illegitimates.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Rhaegar was killed at the Trident, that's what allowed Robert to march on King Landing.

Rhaegar may have straight up married her, even if he's a Blackfyre being a B*stard didn't stop the North from declaring Jon king anyway.
NC2001
AG
quote:
Ah. Gotcha.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

well the books and the wiki of ice and fire (the books) lists the events of roberts Rebellion in order with

Battle of the Trident
before
Sack of King's Landing - and says the sack of KL was the last major battle in the rebellion

so I don't think it can be that.

The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

Rhaegar was killed before the sack of King's Landing. The biggest idea behind Jon possibly being legitimate is that Lyanna was Rhaegar's second wife. How others will see the legality of that old custom is unknown.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:
Rhaegar was killed at the Trident, that's what allowed Robert to march on King Landing.

Rhaegar may have straight up married her, even if he's a Blackfyre being a B*stard didn't stop the North from declaring Jon king anyway.
What if though? He'd have to reconcile his marriage to Ellia Martell. How would that have occurred? Maybe in secret?
cone
AG
bravo
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What if though? He'd have to reconcile his marriage to Ellia Martell. How would that have occurred? Maybe in secret?
The Targaryens played by a different set of rules, that's why they were the only recognized Kings to completely control the 7 kingdoms at the same time. (Robert had to deal with the Greyjoy rebellion). Lyanna could have been a second wife, which legitimizes Jon Snow. the midwife is extremely important going forward, because she can confirm Jon's royal birth.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

They're actually a line descended from one particular Targaryen ******* that formed his own house after being legitimized and being given the ancestral sword that Targaryen Kings wielded (named Blackfyre). Other Targ *******s are not automatically Blackfyres.
TampaBayAg08
AG
Varys left for Dorne several episodes ago, making it seem like it'll take awhile for him to get there. Then he went from being in Dorne chatting it up with the god awful sand sisters, and Olenna (which she saved that scene!!) and suddenly was on the ships. All the while Olenna was in black, knowing her family was wiped out and Cersei wore the same outfit the entire episode--sept blowing up, Tommen dying, and being crowned queen. Sorry, the timeline of this episode was extremely mucky. Still made for a great episode--but the timeline, for me, made it not as perfect of an episode.

Also, did it not bother anyone else that Jon and Sansa were talking, he tells her she's the lady in charge of everything because she basically saved Winterfell... Then as soon as everyone proclaims king of the north, he just totally forgot about that whole scene with Sansa? I thought it'd make for an amazing episode if she was proclaimed queen of the north... And then we'd have 3 queens playing the game of thrones.

That and where the heck is Ghost??

Overall, amazing episode. The KL thing was predictable but still utterly suspenseful! The wildfire in Lancel's eyes was so. Damn. Cool. But looking back on this season... There could have been much better maintenance on many of the plot lines. We could have finished the Arya/Braavos storyline in the first 4 episodes... She proclaims her Stark name and goes to Westeros, and then showing up in the finale? Would have had a lot more badassness behind it. But that's just me being nit picky
The Dog Lord
AG
dp
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Targaryens played by a different set of rules, that's why they were the only recognized Kings to completely control the 7 kingdoms at the same time. (Robert had to deal with the Greyjoy rebellion). Lyanna could have been a second wife, which legitimizes Jon Snow. the midwife is extremely important going forward, because she can confirm Jon's royal birth.
Or Howland Reed showing up, but in the show he wasn't in the room. Doesn't matter because unless he died from his wound off-screen, Eddard coming out of the tower with a baby in his arms would bring up some questions from Howland.

Did Eddard bring Lyanna's body back with him to Winterfell? I can't remember. If he did, there would be another one for Howland to question everything even if he wasn't there to witness Eddard's talk with Lyanna.
FIDO95
AG
So can Howland Reed. When is his ass going to show up?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PatAg
AG
quote:

Or Howland Reed showing up, but in the show he wasn't in the room. Doesn't matter because unless he died from his wound off-screen, Eddard coming out of the tower with a baby in his arms would bring up some questions from Howland.

Did Eddard bring Lyanna's body back with him to Winterfell? I can't remember. If he did, there would be another one for Howland to question everything even if he wasn't there to witness Eddard's talk with Lyanna.
Yep, Howland Reed is going to be the one to legitimize Jon, imo.

Which probably means it wont happen.
First Page Last Page
Page 170 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.