***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,037 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh, and can someone explain why Jaqen says to Arya "A girl is finally no one"? She was defending herself, not carrying out orders blindly. I'm not really seeing the correlation.
nikator
AG
Et tu Brute? Why even bring back the Blackfish just for that end. Makes no sense.

I guess there will be no Lady Stoneheart or Cleganebowl. And Tommen is just a schmuck.

The whole Kings Landing plot is so dumb.

it makes no sense that the Tyrell's will just sit back and watch the humiliation of their heir (who is not the heir in the books). The Reach has not been touched by the war and they have no reason to feel the alienation felt in the Crownlands and the Riverlands. The Tyrell army would wax these fanatics...and topple Tommen in the bargain given that the Lannister army is out in the riverlands. Why the heck would Kevan Lannister tolerate this lunacy (which he is not a fan of in the books). Where is Maegor the Cruel when you need him.
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
corleoneAg99
AG
Need to rewatch probably but my initial thought was that was easily the worst episode of GoT.

The Arya storyline alone was just concluded...terribly?

Meh.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Another mostly filler episode.

But

a. the Hound is back
b. Cersei just got F'ed by her own son
c. Dany is back
d. and Arya is Arya

PS...where is Varys off to....to kill Kevan and Pycelle?

black_hat_ag
quote:
Another mostly filler episode.

But

a. the Hound is back
c. Dany is back
d. and Arya is Arya

PS...where is Varys off to....to kill Kevan and Pycelle?

It's happening!!!!
AgDev01
AG
Looks like qyburn found the wild fire stash and Cersei is going is going to turn I to the mad queen after losing here trial by combat option.

Guess they ran out of budget to show the dragons ****ing things up but hopefully next week makes up for it.
mazzag
AG
Is that the rumor he was talking about? I really need subtitles sometimes.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

She just can't get away from f'ing her own family.
AgDev01
AG
quote:
The whole Kings Landing plot is so dumb.

it makes no sense that the Tyrell's will just sit back and watch the humiliation of their heir (who is not the heir in the books). The Reach has not been touched by the war and they have no reason to feel the alienation felt in the Crownlands and the Riverlands.

Margaery is planning something best guess is they are going to let it all play out.
AgDev01
AG
quote:
Is that the rumor he was talking about? I really need subtitles sometimes.

I'm assuming that is what he was speaking about.

"That old rumor you told me about my little bids investigated"

"And? Was it just a rumor or something more?

"More".

"Much more"

The way he siad it sounds like he was emphasizing the quantity and based off of Brian's premonition with Aries and the wildfire we know that didn't happen. The only thing I can see is he saw the future there and it was Cersei who lit it.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Looks like qyburn found the wild fire stash and Cersei is going is going to turn I to the mad queen after losing here trial by combat option.

Guess they ran out of budget to show the dragons ****ing things up but hopefully next week makes up for it.

The wildfire theory would definitely make a lot of sense. Great way to take out the entire sept (and potentially the city). I wonder if it will mean Tommen's death as well. Many have already speculated that she will somehow be responsible for it, and at this point she actually has motive to kill him on purpose.
Post removed:
by user
The Dog Lord
AG
I agree with others about the quality of the show this season. I've been excited to see new material, but it's just been a letdown. There are just too many questionable decisions (tonight's included Kevan's support of Tommen's decisions. His own heir was stolen by the faith!).
PatAg
AG
Loved Arya doing the water dancer stance before slicing the candle. Also, her line of "a girl is arya stark.." and his smirk and nod. Makes you wonder if he ever even wanted her to join, or is just glad to see her be true to herself?
Post removed:
by user
Thunder18
AG
The hound wrecked those dudes, that was awesome
Post removed:
by user
redbaron788
AG
quote:

That's what I'm thinking, Bran's vision showed a wyldfire explosion underground somewhere. I'm guessing a hidden cache beneath the great Sept that maybe kills Tommen too?
AggieSouth06
Knew better than to click on this thread. God some of you are just joyless f***s.
marble rye
AG
quote:

"Let me gut just one."

And the Bronn discussion with Pod about Brienne had me laughing hysterically.
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:

That's what I'm thinking, Bran's vision showed a wyldfire explosion underground somewhere. I'm guessing a hidden cache beneath the great Sept that maybe kills Tommen too?

Bran's vision was looking back in time to when the mad king was obsessed with wildfire. He had his maesters make a crap ton of it and stockpiled it under ground. Tyrion found it and used it all against Stannis in season 2.
titanmaster_race
My idea of the rumor: something to do with the high septon's past that will discredit him.
marble rye
AG
Idk why but I thought maybe it was regarding what the HS told Tommen.
titanmaster_race
Can't believe the writers actual wrote arya walking around openly in the market, knowing the assassins are after her. No diversion, no plan to draw the waif out. Just Arya suddenly being inexplicably stupid.

Lazy writing.
McInnis 03
AG
Episode as a whole was disappointing.

For the show to completely disregard the severity of the arya injury was just too much for me. Beating the waif the way she did was ok, many predicted it.

As for me, the best part of the whole episode was Dany walking in the door, no doubt.
marble rye
AG
And Drogon flying off...to burn ships I hope.
McInnis 03
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bran's vision was looking back in time to when the mad king was obsessed with wildfire. He had his maesters make a crap ton of it and stockpiled it under ground. Tyrion found it and used it all against Stannis in season 2.

Tyrion couldn't even use all of the mad kings stores, many had not been found by battle time
AgDev01
AG
quote:

Except one of his visions clearly showed the wildfire burning in the crypts which hasn't happened. That part had to be a glimpse of the future, like Drogon flying over kings landing. The assumption is that one of the current players will be the ones to cause it and the only one crazy enough is those two. It would also be poignant that Jamie killed the king to stop him and his sister is the one to finally carry it out. If she happens to kill Tommen in the process it would also provide a pretty good reason for Jamie to become the valonqar from the prophecy, but that is really leaping ahead.

Either way wildfire will have a big role to play in the future.
rainbow_aggie
I haven't been impressed with the Arya story. Just doesn't make any sense. Like, whats the point?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tonight's episode was disappointing, but that doesn't mean the season has been bad. Most of it has been great.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:

"Let me gut just one."

Agreed. Hound, Pod, and Bronn made this episode.
BJM1781
AG
Agreed. And next episode will hopefully more than make up for a weak one this week.
ja86
AG
The writers are losing it the more they move from the source material. It is getting kinda sad....

marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Let me gut just one."

Agreed. Hound, Pod, and Bronn made this episode.

I also liked the Edmure-Jaime exchange about how he lived with himself.
bigbass1170
AG
Strongest season yet and people complain because of one down episode. Hilarious.
First Page Last Page
Page 134 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.