***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,056 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What am I looking at? Someone about to get their milkshake drunk?
nikator
AG
click the link above the picture

http://mashable.com/2016/05/12/game-of-thrones-rickon-umber-theory/#mR0qbuq2wOqn
PatAg
AG
meh
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
Maybe it will be Jon and his wolf versus Ramsey and his hunting dogs/hounds.

I'm hoping Sh****dog is alive and it comes to a battle or a trap involving the Umbers and Snow's forces beating Ramsay. Through some sort of trick, Ramsay gets some separation and takes off into the woods. Jon looks at Ghost and says "Hunt". Ghost and Sh****dog take off. It cuts to Ramsay fleeing through the woods, a wolf howls and Ramsay pisses his pants. Episode ends. Next episode starts with Sh****dog eating from Ramsay's corpse. That would be gratuitous but people will assume Ramsay escaped if they don't see a body
marble rye
AG
quote:
click the link above the picture

http://mashable.com/2016/05/12/game-of-thrones-rickon-umber-theory/#mR0qbuq2wOqn

The point about Ramsey asking (presumably Rickon) "do you like to play games little man?"
Everyone knows of Ramsey's sick games with his dogs.
He sets Rickon free for dogs to hunt. Rickon leads him and dogs back to Umber for an ambush lying in wait.

Ramsey gets flayed alive, throat torn out by Sh**** dog. Ramsey's dogs approach baring teeth...see Sh****dog...join in feast of Ramseypie.
Stive
AG
Wouldn't it be risky to turn someone you hold near and dear over to Ramsey HOPING his first game with him is to turn him loose? He could be flayed first.....castorated.....lots of things before Ramsey starts hunting.
marble rye
AG
I doubt the Umber's leave soon. Plus all the staff/help at Winterfell: the North remembers.
Urban Ag
AG
quote:
Better hope he can get some better weapons for them wildlings. They're stuck in the Bronze Age north of the wall. Could be the show writers come around to using Stannis's alleged false beacon in the blizzard trick to end Ramsay in an upcoming battle.
Loot the NW armory. WHo's going to stop Wun Wun and a 400 lb Direwolf?
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
Maybe it will be Jon and his wolf versus Ramsey and his hunting dogs/hounds.

I'm hoping Sh****dog is alive and it comes to a battle or a trap involving the Umbers and Snow's forces beating Ramsay. Through some sort of trick, Ramsay gets some separation and takes off into the woods. Jon looks at Ghost and says "Hunt". Ghost and Sh****dog take off. It cuts to Ramsay fleeing through the woods, a wolf howls and Ramsay pisses his pants. Episode ends. Next episode starts with Sh****dog eating from Ramsay's corpse. That would be gratuitous but people will assume Ramsay escaped if they don't see a body
No. I want to see that ******* die and I want to see him die badly
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
True. I wouldn't hate seeing the direwolves playing tug of war with him as the rope
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Wouldn't it be risky to turn someone you hold near and dear over to Ramsey HOPING his first game with him is to turn him loose? He could be flayed first.....castorated.....lots of things before Ramsey starts hunting.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
quote:

Hey, castor oil does come from the same plant as ricin
Stive
AG
I put it in with an "e" and it tried to auto correct. Thought I had it wrong.

Ah well, knowing Ramsey, he might oil him up with castor oil and tease him with some girls right before he chops off his wang.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
I put it in with an "e" and it tried to auto correct. Thought I had it wrong.

Ah well, knowing Ramsey, he might oil him up with castor oil and tease him with some girls right before he chops off his wang.
RAMSAY does like to CASTRATE people.
GoneGirl
AG
So I'm relistening to A Feast For Crows ( I spend a little over an hour in my car each day) and I picked up on something I'd never thought of before. Gendry and Arya are talking about Thoros, and Gendry mentions how his burning sword was done with wildfire, which ruined the blade. He also mentions that he was going to learn to make swords right when he was sent to join the watch. Now he doesn't know it, but he has Targaryen blood through Robert, whose grandmother was a Targaryen. Robert's father was a first cousin of King Aerys II.

So there's some power there that's just quietly hanging off the radar.

Urban Ag
AG
quote:
So I'm relistening to A Feast For Crows ( I spend a little over an hour in my car each day) and I picked up on something I'd never thought of before. Gendry and Arya are talking about Thoros, and Gendry mentions how his burning sword was done with wildfire, which ruined the blade. He also mentions that he was going to learn to make swords right when he was sent to join the watch. Now he doesn't know it, but he has Targaryen blood through Robert, whose grandmother was a Targaryen. Robert's father was a first cousin of King Aerys II.

So there's some power there that's just quietly hanging off the radar.

God I hope GRRM doesn't read this because you may have given him the inspiration for three new POV characters and 600 pages and filler that amount to the equivalent of Quentin realizing he just became a pulled pork Dornish sandwich. Sigh.
redline248
AG
omg Gendry is Azor Ahai
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
omg Gendry is Azor Ahai
Season 8, Episode 7, The Finale, Minute 53:

The Night King lifts his sword over a bloodied Jon Snow and says, "There is no Azor Ahai". Sword flashes down. Fade to black.

redline248
AG
Even better is when we find out the night's king is really 2nd in command to an old, fat wizard played by grrm.
Pasquale Liucci
AG
quote:
Even better is when we find out the night's king is really 2nd in command to an old, fat wizard played by grrm.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
God I hope GRRM doesn't read this because you may have given him the inspiration for three new POV characters and 600 pages and filler that amount to the equivalent of Quentin realizing he just became a pulled pork Dornish sandwich. Sigh.

Nope. I'm too busy with the Sweet Robin POV chapters. There will be 9. I've got the first 2 done, but they might need rewrites.
M.C. Swag
AG
RAMSAY. Not RamSEY!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
RAMSAY. Not RamSEY!

I've said that like 3 times....it doesn't take.

Amazing this is the book readers thread.....presumably you've seen it in print 1000 times.
redline248
AG
Who cares?
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Who cares?
Goose06
AG
quote:
quote:
RAMSAY. Not RamSEY!

I've said that like 3 times....it doesn't take.

Amazing this is the book readers thread.....presumably you've seen it in print 1000 times.

Some people listen to the books

Also, I don't know how many times someone will reply to an email of mine and misspelled my name. The correct spelling is right there for them to see! And many times its people who pronounce it correctly which is amazing to me. Its Byron, not Bryon people!
titanmaster_race
I'm sure autocorrect on many people's phones is the majority culprit
Urban Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Nope. I'm too busy with the Sweet Robin POV chapters. There will be 9. I've got the first 2 done, but they might need rewrites.
son of a b............
M.C. Swag
AG
Me
PMD03
AG
quote:
quote:

Do they end in the Eyrie, with Robin fulfilling the Three-eyed Raven promise of making Bran Stark fly?
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do they end in the Eyrie, with Robin fulfilling the Three-eyed Raven promise of making Bran Stark fly?

I want this to happen. A massive middle finger to all of GRRM's fans for harassing him to write.
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
Then how do those same people know how to spell "Jon" Snow (vs John Snow), or daenerys targaryen, or Joffrey?! Learn to spell the names of the characters you talk about!

(PS I'm not really angry. Just a pet peeve for a correctable mistake.)
redline248
AG
To be perfectly honest, I thought (knew) it was Ramsay, but I swear I was reading an HBO thing the other day and they used an E.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, no. I've actually got this lovely little story in mind (based loosely on a charming little novella that I co-wrote with Dozois for "Wild Cards LXXIII") where Robin is sent to the Peach on his name-day to finally become a man. But things take a turn for the unexpected when Tansy takes a liking to the young lad and teaches him how to make lemon cakes. Robin is inspired to become the first Westerosi food critic, and sets off in search of the finest baked goods in the Seven Kingdoms. (He's heard of a legendary recipe developed by Egg and thought to have been lost, but some poor baker's boy was rumored to have found it.) The search will lead him to an encounter with a strange hermit with a burned face, long thought dead. Or Hot Pie. I haven't quite made up my mind. Mum's the word!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
Then how do those same people know how to spell "Jon" Snow (vs John Snow), or daenerys targaryen, or Joffrey?! Learn to spell the names of the characters you talk about!

(PS I'm not really angry. Just a pet peeve for a correctable mistake.)
i thought it was

Sersee
Tearion
Thoman
Joegen
John
Duhnerus
Murcella
First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.