***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,182 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
The Dog Lord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jon could still show his stab wounds for at least some support for the story that he died.
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
Jon could still show his stab wounds for at least some support for the story that he died.
Or the entire Nights Watch members who witnessed his lifeless body.
BJM1781
AG
Yeah, I don't think the veracity of his resurrection will come into play. He has dozens of witnesses (both Wildling & NW) plus a dozen or so dagger scars on his torso.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Jon has a real problem here. Nobody will believe he was resurrected. He is going to have a hard time keeping his head off the chopping block, because everybody in the North knows he is LC of the NW, and everybody knows what to do with NW who go AWOL. The only people who can vouch for him are a red-haired witch and former pirate.
Well, them and every man of the Watch who was present at Castle Black. They all saw his body, didn't they?
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Who executes deserters from the NW? Judging by the pilot episode, it's the Lord of Winterfell
I think that this obligation extends to the Lord of every House. If they catch a deserter in Dorne, I rather doubt that they ship him all the way to Winterfell for execution.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
quote:
quote:
Or the entire Nights Watch members who witnessed his lifeless body.

Those guys will still be at the Wall. I'm assuming the witch and the pirate will leave with Jon. Wildlings may too, but they can't be trusted, everybody knows that. And, the NW doesn't seem to have a maester right now, so it isn't like you can send a raven to Castle Black to get confirmation that Jon Snow isn't AWOL.

Furlock Bones
AG
i don't think Jon gives a flying **** right now.
jenn96
AG
quote:
i don't think Jon gives a flying **** right now.
I don't think anybody does. I mean, it's hardly going to matter to the Lannisters, Tyrells, Greyjoys, Martells, Sand Dnakes (barf) Little Finger or Varys that the LC of the Watch just deserted, dead or not. Who cares about the Watch? If any of them actually cared about what was going on at the Wall then this would be a very different story.

Stannis was the only one. 'Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.'

This quote was why I honestly thought Stannis had a role to play in the fight against the White Walkers - he was the only one who heard the Watch pleading for help and came. But the rest of Westerso couldn't care less, to them the Watch is murderers and rapists and a cold land they don't care about.

Aggie Joe 93
AG
Don't overthink it. Who knows what he looks like. Will he run around saying, "Hey look at me, Jon Snow, I was the first person in history released from service from the NW, because I died and came back. Really"

Or if there's anyone that knows how to handle ravens now could send out the message from Castle Black.
Post removed:
by user
The Debt
Question:

Is Jon heading south, or eastwatch by the sea?

Ramsey has already stated the possibility of attacking the NW in order to kill Jon Snow. I doubt having Rickon somehow satiates his political desire to kill Jon.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

well....................

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!......

<now time to find Olly and Alliser and those other "show only watchers" and have a hanging>

jk.......miss me? i doubt it. probably a nice break huh?

Greeze06
AG
Gayyyyyyy
Thomas Ford 91
AG
The Three Rangers

Link is to a Reddit theory I've never seen before. It's long but very good. TLDR version: Like Melisandre, the Others can see the future. They have known Jon Snow is their nemesis. Terminator-style, they ambushed Waymar Royce with six Others and ten wights because he matched the description of the SuperBad future Others Annihilator Jon Snow. They knew to set up the ambush because Craster thought he was a Stark and called it in on the Others 911.
Gangnam Style
AG
Welcome back! Where art thou going now Jon Snow?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
The Three Rangers

Link is to a Reddit theory I've never seen before. It's long but very good. TLDR version: Like Melisandre, the Others can see the future. They have known Jon Snow is their nemesis. Terminator-style, they ambushed Waymar Royce with six Others and ten wights because he matched the description of the SuperBad future Others Annihilator Jon Snow. They knew to set up the ambush because Craster thought he was a Stark and called it in on the Others 911.

yeah.....very very complex if not convoluted.....is it possible. sure. i guess.

or....maybe just maybe it's so descriptive because it's just GRRM and it's just a fancy in depth way to introduce us to the others, and show their unrelenting manner, without killing any central characters or having them at/near the wall yet. in other words, maybe it is just what it appears.

but hey, it's something new to discuss.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Welcome back! Where art thou going now Jon Snow?
south for a day or so.....must fetch my young true born heir from his schooling at the citadel.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What did you see?
Burrus86
AG
All these theories are interesting, but what happens if dragons really don't like the cold?
redline248
AG
Then they catch a few trees on fire to stay warm
hunter2012
AG
quote:
The Three Rangers

You know the Night's King looked like he recognized the Longclaw as Valyrian and took an interest in Jon at Hardhome.
Urban Ag
AG
quote:
Yeah, I don't think the veracity of his resurrection will come into play. He has dozens of witnesses (both Wildling & NW) plus a dozen or so dagger scars on his torso.
He's got Tormund which means he has literally the majority of the wildlings south of the wall at his back. Add in Davos, Ghost, and the hottest 400 year old crazy priestess in the realm, and it's mutha fuqin party time beeotches.

Sh** gonna get real.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Better hope he can get some better weapons for them wildlings. They're stuck in the Bronze Age north of the wall. Could be the show writers come around to using Stannis's alleged false beacon in the blizzard trick to end Ramsay in an upcoming battle.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
No doubt Jon usng longclaw to shatter an Other like a windshield got his attention.

Was Hardhome a trap for Jon?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Now that Olly is out of the way I can't wait to see Ramsay get torn apart by Ghost
wangus12
AG
quote:
Now that Olly is out of the way I can't wait to see Ramsay get torn apart by Ghost
Seriously though. If Sh****dog is dead, we need to see a direwolf **** some people up. They continue to get screwed throughout the series. **** the dragons. I wanna see the wolves.
Stive
AG
Maybe it will be Jon and his wolf versus Ramsey and his hunting dogs/hounds.
The Debt
Or ghost alphas Ramsay's dogs and they turn on him
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jurassic World.
G Martin 87
AG
Yes, please!
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
We need more teeth
AggieSouth06
quote:

If the camera pans over to Chris Pratt (randomly in the shot and not in period dress) who totally over-delivers the line "That thing is part dog," I will donate money to the GOT budget.
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:

If the camera pans over to Chris Pratt (randomly in the shot and not in period dress) who totally over-delivers the line "That thing is part dog," I will donate money to the GOT budget.

And ideally in character as Andy from parks and rec, delivering his Jurassic World line whilst wearing Skylords helmet.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

And ideally in character as Andy from parks and rec, delivering his Jurassic World line whilst wearing Skylords helmet.

And then after Ramsay is torn apart he says "I looked up your symptoms and it says you could have network connectivity problems"
nikator
AG
For Sha g g ydog Truthers

---------------

&amp;quot;A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony&amp;quot;
- Old Turkish saying
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.