***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,101 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
When Jon fights Bolton, I hope it's very anticlimactic and Jon just instantly kills him in a sword fight. Just totally outclassed by Jon.
Make it like the scene from the Princess Bride. Jon lets Ramsey think he's winning. Give him a little bit of hope, then crush it. Ramsey isn't a coward, but I want to see the fear in his eyes when he goes.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
When Jon fights Bolton, I hope it's very anticlimactic and Jon just instantly kills him in a sword fight. Just totally outclassed by Jon.
I'm hoping that Jon first cuts of Ramsey's balls then throws him to the dogs.
PMD03
AG
Are Sansa and Brienne heading to Castle Black? It would be nice to get a couple of the Starks reunited for once. Sansa could give intel on the Boltons and Winterfell.

The preview had Theon already back in Pyke so Sansa should have time to meet with Jon.
titanmaster_race
Your post is confusing. But I think maybe we're saying the same thing?

Direwolves are massive, and even those who have never seen one know they are massive. The head was proof enough (i.e. big enough) for Ramsay to instantly accept that it was Rickon before him.
Urban Ag
AG
quote:
Are Sansa and Brienne heading to Castle Black? It would be nice to get a couple of the Starks reunited for once. Sansa could give intel on the Boltons and Winterfell.

The preview had Theon already back in Pyke so Sansa should have time to meet with Jon.
And HBO could really "GRRM" this and have Brienne show up with Sansa at the wall to reunite with her half brother, only to be informed that Jon Snow died, rose from the dead, executed his killers, ended his watch, and caught a ship for Dorne to hit the beach with some margaritas and senoritas.

Brienne totally loses her sh** and joins the Nights Watch.

titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
Isn't "rickon" a recast? I don't think that's the same actor.

What if rickon was no actually recast and the show is actually tricking us just as much as they are tricking ramsey?
Nope. Its still Art Parkinson and he's listed in the credits.

I don't believe that it wasn't Rickon, but to play devil's advocate.....maybe it's someone else wearing a glamour-causing ruby around his throat....
chase128
AG
quote:
Your post is confusing. But I think maybe we're saying the same thing?

Direwolves are massive, and even those who have never seen one know they are massive. The head was proof enough (i.e. big enough) for Ramsay to instantly accept that it was Rickon before him.
I could see this going both ways...

The wolf head was small for a direwolf. Just think back to the Red Wedding and how HUGE Robb's direwolf's head was. They had the severed direwolf head on top of Robb's body and it was massive.

However, I could see the show botching this...they have ignored details from the books before. I mean they missed some obvious details for the Tower of Joy fight.

Anyway, I could see Umbers setting up to trick Ramsey from reasons stated already. Also, Umbers could be legitimately pissed off at Snow for allowing Wildlings south of the Wall.

Loved this episode and can't wait for more.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
HBO could really "GRRM" this and have Brienne show up with Sansa at the wall to reunite with her half brother, only to be informed that Jon Snow died, rose from the dead, executed his killers, ended his watch, and caught a ship for Dorne to hit the beach with some margaritas and senoritas.
Based upon the previews for next week, I'm assuming that's EXACTLY what happens... except for maybe the Dorne part. Stark girl, once again, gets to where she's going too late,
titanmaster_race
I think that sums it up nicely
Goose06
AG
quote:
quote:
HBO could really "GRRM" this and have Brienne show up with Sansa at the wall to reunite with her half brother, only to be informed that Jon Snow died, rose from the dead, executed his killers, ended his watch, and caught a ship for Dorne to hit the beach with some margaritas and senoritas.
Based upon the previews for next week, I'm assuming that's EXACTLY what happens... except for maybe the Dorne part. Stark girl, once again, gets to where she's going too late,
Yep, though I wonder where will Jon go?
combat wombat™
AG
By the way, Sansa was always a ***** to Jon. I find it interesting that she's now going to him for help.
titanmaster_race
quote:
By the way, Sansa was always a ***** to Jon. I find it interesting that she's now going to him for help.

She was a ***** to everyone
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
It was the same kid playing Rickon from previous seasons. I think Sh**** Dog is really dead and Rickon is now a full-on hostage to Ramsay that can and will be used against Jon. It would be cool if the Umbers were tricking Ramsay, but I don't see it

The Umbers just handed Rickon to the most and famously sadistic ******* in the Seven Kingdoms; so they wouldn't think twice about hacking off the direwolf's head. And it wouldn't be that difficult with a couple semi-skilled crossbow men.

TV show "the North" certainly doesn't remember crap. They may be plotting to eventually overthrow the Boltons, but it's at the expense of the remaining Starks.

The only honorable noble family left seems to be the Tulleys.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
Anyone else think it was weird they only hung 4 guys at Castle Black? There was at least 5 guys that stabbed Jon, right?
Maybe one of them was the one that Wun-Wun splattered the week before?

5 men and Olly stabbed Jon so 6 total. There were like 20 standing around there in the circle though.

But when the wildlings stormed castle black first Tormund struck down one guy (then they all stood there as Alliser yelled for them to attack) and then Wun Wun killed the guy that shot him with the arrow.

Some assuming the 2 killed there are 2 of the 6, then that leaves 4 to hang.

jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Well, he's one of the last living relatives left and they now have a common goal: Kill Ramsey.

I'm almost certain that Rickon is going to die at Ramsey's hands. It's possible Osha may as well, but she may be used instead to deliver the message to Jon and Sansa after being tortured of Rickon's death. Jon likely would be more sympathetic to her though.

The question is though, will Jon ride into Winterfell with the army of wildlings or others loyal to the Stark house.
wangus12
AG
quote:
The question is though, will Jon ride into Winterfell with the army of wildlings or others loyal to the Stark house.
It'll probably be both.
ham98
so does the Vale just end up being the Switzerland of Westeros?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
It's *RAMSAY everyone.

There are a lot of tough name spelllings in GOT but that ain't one of them. Hell this is the book readers thread if you have read the books you've seen it in print a few hundred times.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It would be cool if that wasn't SD, and Rickon has completely mastered Warging while in hiding. That way when Jon meets up with him, he can begin teaching him.
AggieSouth06
quote:
so does the Vale just end up being the Switzerland of Westeros?

No way.

Jon, Davos, Mel, wildlings, loyal North, Vale
versus
Ramsay, Boltons, Karstarks, Umbers (Braveheart style turncoat possible?), Freys (?)

Episode 8 get hype.
gougler08
AG
Episode 8/9 is going to be ridiculous this season with the battle for the North and whatever else they throw in there
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's gonna be an epic battle for sure, but I feel like the WW have to show up this season, no? What if BOTB takes place in one ep and then the WW show up in the next one?
lne2011
AG
BOTB happens and then the WW show up and resurrect all the dead from the battle.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Westeros ****ed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Until the finale where see Dany and Tyrion riding dragons over the Narrow Sea, that is.
bigbass1170
AG
quote:
BOTB happens and then the WW show up and resurrect all the dead from the battle.

Fuuuuuuuuuu
chase128
AG
quote:
Zombie Ramsay!
Furlock Bones
AG
the more i think about it. the more it only makes sense that the Umbers, Rickon and Osha are in on this together. Rickon is extremely wild and violent from early on and is way too attached to Sh****Dog. if SD was killed, Rickon would be out of his mind.

It's likely that Rickon can warg as well.
Furlock Bones
AG
also, they've cut the Lord Manderly plot line but they still killed Wendel Manderly at the Red Wedding. the Umbers and Manderleys are true to the Starks yet Ramsay counts them among his contingent.
chase128
AG
quote:
the more i think about it. the more it only makes sense that the Umbers, Rickon and Osha are in on this together. Rickon is extremely wild and violent from early on and is way too attached to Sh****Dog. if SD was killed, Rickon would be out of his mind.

Since they haven't mentioned Jon or Arya warging into their direwolves yet, I wonder if they are downplaying that ability in the show. Anyway, I think the fact the Osha is alive could be the biggest tell that they are planning something. She's a Wildling, why would Umbers keep her alive if he was actually turning over Rickon?

I really hope this is a ruse because I'm sick of Ramsay getting what he wants.
gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:

Since they haven't mentioned Jon or Arya warging into their direwolves yet, I wonder if they are downplaying that ability in the show. Anyway, I think the fact the Osha is alive could be the biggest tell that they are planning something. She's a Wildling, why would Umbers keep her alive if he was actually turning over Rickon?

I really hope this is a ruse because I'm sick of Ramsay getting what he wants.
Good point on Osha, after Umber basically said the only reason he needed Ramsay was for help against the Wildlings, it's odd that he would have kept Osha alive the whole time
PatAg
AG
quote:
His sword has no place for screen time. We have two seasons left and you want to spend it on exposition about meteors. Go away.
The sword most definitely has a place for screen time, as it's one of the few valyrian steel swords left. You know, the same type of sword that let Jon Snow defend himself and kill one of the Boss White Walkers?
PatAg
AG
quote:
Maybe it's already been said, but I'm assuming Rickon is used to incite the Battle of the B*stards?

Count me as one that got giddy when they cut to the TOJ and I didn't mind some of the detail changes.
Damn, I hadn't even really thought about Rickon being Ramsay's prisoner giving Jon Snow even more incentive to go to Winterfell. He is going to have to be very convincing about the white walkers being real to convince the Northern Houses to support him, since he let the wildlings loose.
RDV-1992
Why does it matter that Ser Arthur Dayne used 2 swords? One of them could have been Dawn. Doesn't change the fact that he was a great swordsman. Also doesn't change the fact that Edd can still return the sword to his family & they can have a 5-10 second conversation about it being Ser Dayne's sword, valyrian steel, etc.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:
Zombie Ramsay!
Then Jon gets to cut him down twice. Perfect.
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.