***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

842,823 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So out of control. I'll probably stop watching all together. Geez.
Streetfighter 02
AG
If tonight is your first night at The House of Black and White you have to give the gift.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A man had no name.
A man had no name.
A man had no name.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
Agree. But the more i think about it the more i like it. Does Jaqen ever speak to the Waif when Arya is in the room?
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
I think the wights "die" if the WW that rose them is killed and that would tilt the battle into man's favor.
Where does this theory come from? First I've heard of it.

Every vampire story ever, duh!
redline248
AG
Well, he did walk in on one of their sparring sessions. I would expect a bit more of a reaction to seeing her kick the crap out of herself. Plus, the waif walked off and said Arya would never be one of them and he looked at Arya and said "she's right." Then gave Arya the history lesson about the faceless men.

Edit: meant to include wink face
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
He said she had a point.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
quote:
I'm coming around to the theory that show Arya is the Waif. Their interaction is reminiscent of Fight Club.

You just broke the first rule of Fight Club.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
quote:
He said she had a point.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Aka Needle
McInnis 03
AG
Tangent: if you stab a man with Dragon glass in the heart he becomes a white walker. If you stab a white walker with it he dies. If you stab a man bbecoming a wight he stays a man. What happens if you stab a Dragon with it?
Farmer1906
AG
ICE DRAGOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Tangent: if you stab a man with Dragon glass in the heart he becomes a white walker. If you stab a white walker with it he dies. If you stab a man bbecoming a wight he stays a man. What happens if you stab a Dragon with it?

Is it the glass, the magical powers of the Children, or both?
OnlyForNow
AG
I'm going with both.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
ICE DRAGOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
http://imgur.com/Xt2gC8Z
SpreadsheetAg
AG
This is what we want to see:

But here's all they have budget for:
TampaBayAg08
AG
For those arguing about the Cersei prophecy and if Tommen will die... Yes he will. This is a direct quote from said prophecy: "Oh, aye. Six and ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns, and gold shall be their shrouds." And she continues on how the valonqar (little brother) will choke her to death. It's not about the crowns--it's about the shrouds. Crown can mean hair or an actual crown--doesn't matter, the key phrase is "gold shall be their shrouds".

Also, it makes absolute sense that the valonqar will be Jaime. The irony that Cersei hated tyrion is whole life bc she was convinced he'd kill her... And it'll really be the love of her life/twin? That makes for compelling literature. But no way Jaime kills himself... He's gotta go to the Riverlands and hang with Brienne.

Also... Any bets on if we see Lady Stoneheart next week??
redline248
AG
Jaime is already in the Riverlands (in the books, and will be this week on the show) and Cersei is still alive. If he's going to kill her, he won't be hanging anytime soon.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Here's my theory for today. Jon and Dany decide that the people of Westeros suck, so they decide to leave together with the dragons, on their way out they find Gendry rowing and he becomes the third dragon rider. Bran does his thing and breaks the wall and all the white walkers overtake the north. Tormund and Brienne are turned into white walkers but only after the onion knight sacrifices himself to kill the Night's King, in which he succeeds. Tormund and Brienne become Night King and Queen and take over Westeros. Bittersweet.

Calling it now
SoTXAg09
AG
quote:
Here's my theory for today. Jon and Dany decide that the people of Westeros suck, so they decide to leave together with the dragons, on their way out they find Gendry rowing and he becomes the third dragon rider. Bran does his thing and breaks the wall and all the white walkers overtake the north. Tormund and Brienne are turned into white walkers but only after the onion knight sacrifices himself to kill the Night's King, in which he succeeds. Tormund and Brienne become Night King and Queen and take over Westeros. Bittersweet.

Calling it now

The overabundance of stupid theories (and I realize this was tongue in cheek) makes me want to give up on this thread.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
It was a joke. That seems to be most of what I read. Even on Reddit. They just keep getting more ridiculous.
SoTXAg09
AG
And I acknowledged as such.
Joe Cole
It would be very HBO to pull some kind of trick with Arya and Waif to spruce up the storyline, but I'm not sure that I buy it. I don't remember waif being a Beotch in the book. I do think most show only people are tired of the whole faceless men bit. Needle looked to be in excellent condition for being stored in such a place.

I'm back to book 4 in 3rd or 4th reread. I only listen to them on ipod at night going to sleep. Roy Dotrice was unavailable forr AFFC and the other guy is horrible. The way Roy reads it in voices takes out all of the "said Jon" and "replied Dany" parts. I wish Roy was still going to be able to do the last 2 books

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
MW03
AG
Dany and Drogan?

redline248
AG
Video discussing why civilization of a fictional society hasn't advanced? Stopped watching after 60 seconds.
AgLaw02
AG
quote:

The overabundance of stupid theories (and I realize this was tongue in cheek) makes me want to give up on this thread.
I couldn't agree more - even though I offered one of those stupid theories a couple pages ago. I couldn't help it. I'm so ashamed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Asked about the next instalment by EW, co-executive producer and episode 6 writer Bryan Cogman said: "All I can say about next week's episode is there was a week of shooting a particular sequence/storyline that was my favorite week on set in six seasons of Game of Thrones."
GET HYPE
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Asked about the next instalment by EW, co-executive producer and episode 6 writer Bryan Cogman said: "All I can say about next week's episode is there was a week of shooting a particular sequence/storyline that was my favorite week on set in six seasons of Game of Thrones."
GET HYPE
Next weeks episode is called: "The Broken Man"....

The Hound returns?
Farmer1906
AG
I heard a new(to me) theory that I could see happening. Daenerys going mad. They showed her dear old dad being his crazy self in Bran's vision. Her speech was a little more murdery last week. It would be a crazy move to have her turn heel after people one of the few heros that doesn't get killed in the first several seasons / books.
Urban Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
GET HYPE
Tits

It has to be tits

Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
I heard a new(to me) theory that I could see happening. Daenerys going mad. They showed her dear old dad being his crazy self in Bran's vision. Her speech was a little more murdery last week. It would be a crazy move to have her turn heel after people one of the few heros that doesn't get killed in the first several seasons / books.
to put a WWE/WWF/whatever they call themselves this week spin on it, Dany turning heel is the GoT equivalent of Andre or Hogan going heel back in the day.
BJM1781
AG
Adam Friedberg approves!

smokeythebear
AG
"turn heel"?
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.