Has Modern Family jumped the Shark?

31,863 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by VanZandt92
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can see how people liked it. I personally was bored.
Counterpoint
AG
^
^
That was the most Redstonish sounding comment ever made by a non-Redstone!

Redstone
AG
Perhaps that was a sock.

And this show is terrible. I tend to think most who speak positively of it 1) are fans of Married With Children and pleased at the character's romantic turn toward Latin America 2) have truly atrocious taste 3) speak positively of it for reasons of status-whoring (likely a female dominated HR situation)

30_Days
AG
quote:
Perhaps that was a sock.

And this show is terrible. I tend to think most who speak positively of it 1) are fans of Married With Children and pleased at the character's romantic turn toward Latin America 2) have truly atrocious taste 3) speak positively of it for reasons of status-whoring (likely a female dominated HR situation)

or maybe because it's funny
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Perhaps that was a sock.

1) didn't like Married With children
2) have great taste and a wonderful sense of humor
3) huh???
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Perhaps that was a sock.

3) huh???
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Perhaps that was a sock.

3) huh???
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Perhaps that was a sock.

No, THIS is the most Redstoneish comment.

Counterpoint
AG
...but not by a non-Redstone!
annie88
AG
I never liked Married with Children either...
Pahdz
finally watched last week's episode. my wife was annoyed (but still found funny parts) and it was one of the most enjoyable for me in a while. I kept rewinding to read what Claire had opened up in the background. The fact that a WVU student was arrested for arson (come on aren't we all college sports fans here) and the one post about how long to wait before filing a missing persons report (JK found him in the back seat of his car) were great.
WestAustinAg
AG
Loved last week's Apple products devoted episode. Extremely creative. That show took an extreme amount of production work to to get so many shots of so many screens. Edited so tightly, scenes cut at supersonic speed but still able to tell an interesting story along the way.

Claire's entire performance was fantastic. Wife loved it and couldn't stop laughing at the various internet searches, facebook log-outs, log-back ins as another person to check in on her daughter.

Best one in 2 seasons.
schmendeler
AG
I enjoyed it as well. also was hoping she actually had run off to vegas.
double aught
AG
I love Haley a little more each week.
Johnsy3
AG
http://www.mtv.com/news/2239404/ariel-winter-breast-reduction-surgery/
Duncan Idaho
quote:

Good for her?
BeeAg
AG
Slapping God in the face.
Tim McCarver
That's a shame

Al Bula
AG
quote:
32Fs.

Pour one out for those puppies.
Ag 11
VanZandt92
quote:
^
^
That was the most Redstonish sounding comment ever made by a non-Redstone!

I can do better, but I've never seen the show
VanZandt92
Humble brag?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.