*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,510,642 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:

Here is your internet cookie. Hope you enjoy it.

Sorry I did not commit every single event to memory.

well, i'm not the one that doubled down on "we don't know how she got to Titan." I accept your cookie.
TCTTS
AG

https://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-studios-has-a-5-year-phase-4-plan-that-probably-1833888644
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TCTTS
AG
Would be all for this.
jeffk
AG
But only if the other Hemsworth brothers are super villains or henchmen or something though.
AgfromHOU
AG
Plot twist. The Hemsworth brothers all are part of MI-6, and the villains are the Baldwin brothers (or Afflecks)
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Can't be the Baldwins since dipstick Alec is apparently running for the White House (and can easily defeat President Trump, or so he believes)
mazag08
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Can't be the Baldwins since dipstick Alec is apparently running for the White House (and can easily defeat President Trump, or so he believes)

Whatever happened to him leaving America?
Dro07
AG
Major twist of the movie is they go all momento and the movie is going in reverse order. The end is the beginning and the beginning is the end.
maca1028
Gangnam Style said:

Full clip. Cap swore!

Did anyone else hear the whisper at the 0:51 mark?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Sounds like thor breathing as he walks towards her
Prime0882
AG
That is pretty weird... the whisper at :51 sounded like "I have telepathy."
Flashdiaz
AG
That is pretty weird... the whispher at :51 sounded like "I have to go pee"
TCTTS
AG
Whoa.
Noblemen06
AG
Flashdiaz said:

That is pretty weird... the whispher at :51 sounded like "I have to go pee"
Maybe an omen about the runtime??
Flashdiaz
AG
Now that I've seen this part where they talk about Thanos' stones, I can work on my time to get up, go pee and come back in 1:14.
TCTTS
AG
Great idea.
Beat40
Except if it's within the first 20 minute of the movie, you're back to square 1!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
fig96
AG
Edited for not paying attention during the day.

I was looking for the same link and missed the different looking tweet
TCTTS
AG
Check a few posts above.
AgfromHOU
AG
They should let the X-Men breathe for a bit before just slinging them into the MCU
Gangnam Style
AG
Be aware, there's an Avengers toy out there (and probably in stores) that is VERY spoilery.
lunchbox
Has this been posted?

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hawkeye-series-jeremy-renner-disney-plus-1203183398/

Quote:

Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye is the latest member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to line up his own Disney+ series.

Variety has learned from sources that Disney's upcoming streaming service is officially developing a limited series based on the archery ace Marvel character with Renner attached to star. The project is said to be an adventure series in which Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Barton. She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers.
fig96
AG
lunchbox said:

Has this been posted?

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hawkeye-series-jeremy-renner-disney-plus-1203183398/

Quote:

Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye is the latest member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to line up his own Disney+ series.

Variety has learned from sources that Disney's upcoming streaming service is officially developing a limited series based on the archery ace Marvel character with Renner attached to star. The project is said to be an adventure series in which Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Barton. She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers.

I will watch the hell out of this.

Although as I may have mentioned on this thread, a series based on the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye run (Hawkeye doing what he does when he's not an Avenger, mostly fighting a Russian gang in NYC) would be amazing.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TCTTS
AG
At this point they just need to start saying who's NOT getting their own series.
Sex Panther
AG
TCTTS said:

At this point they just need to start saying who's NOT getting their own series.

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Iron Fist
Luke Cage

TCTTS
hurleyag
AG
Could the Renner scene we've seen in the trailer where he is training a girl to shoot be this Kate Bishop at the end of the movie and not his daughter pre-snap?
veryfuller
Staff
AG
I mean honestly at this point, that could be a cut scene from The Hurt Locker....There is just no way to know what is going to be from the movie and what is misdirection.
fig96
AG
mazag08
AG
fig96 said:

lunchbox said:

Has this been posted?

Quote:

I will watch the hell out of this.

Although as I may have mentioned on this thread, a series based on the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye run (Hawkeye doing what he does when he's not an Avenger, mostly fighting a Russian gang in NYC) would be amazing.
They already did this show. It's called Arrow.
israeliag
AG
Roundtable with the OG Avengers + Fiege:

https://ew.com/movies/2019/04/10/avengers-endgame-cover-story/
Olsen
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 373 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.