*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,512,780 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
phatpat21
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Don't know if this is legit or not
Gigem314
AG
jac4
AG
Is the internet going to break on Monday?
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://uproxx.com/hitfix/thanos-snap-survivors-avengers-4-erik-selvig/

Delving and Darcy will be in the A4 prelude comic. Wonder if they are the key to finding ant man?
AliasMan02
AG
Let the speculation begin. Per those tweets it's not the trailer that has them all excited. The only things I could think it could be might be:

1. Some sort of character rights/movie announcement, like X-Men or MAYBE F4 to the MCU
2. Same thing but with Spidey, but he's already MCU so that doesn't seem big enough
3. The announcement that the next phase is Secret Wars, building on what the Russo Bros said this week
4. A new movie to the slate that is totally unexpected. Daredevil?
5. Maybe it's trailer related, but we're getting more than a trailer. Like some sort of supercut feature of the MCU? Doesn't seem big enough.

Seriously the only thing that seems like it could be "bigger than what you think it is" would be an X-Men MCU announcement, but that just doesn't make sense given the fact that Dark Phoenix isn't even out.
MBAR
AG
Or just people on Twitter hyping something that isn't that big.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I honestly think that an X men or F4 announcement will be teased in a future movie, before a press release
Malachi Constant
AG
rhutton125
AG
The Russo's are at some video game tho g next week, so it could finally be the announcement of the rumored Avengers game.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
They built a real Iron Man suit, and George Clooney will go around the world in it fighting crime.
AliasMan02
AG
Good Forbes article on the cancellation of the Netflix Marvel shows.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2018/11/30/the-real-reasons-netflix-is-cancelling-their-marvel-shows/amp/
phatpat21
Gigem314
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

They built a real Iron Man suit, and George Clooney will go around the world in it fighting crime.
And drinking Nespresso
phatpat21
Kate Beckett
AG
My body is ready.
AggieLitigator
Avengers 4 Monday
Captain marvel Wednesday
Trailers
TCTTS
AG
You keep posting days without sources. Are these guesses, based in rumor, or what?
AliasMan02
AG
AggieLitigator said:

Avengers 4 Monday
Captain marvel Wednesday
Trailers

Could be, but that doesn't seem to jibe with what some people have been saying in Twitter.
phatpat21
phatpat21

TCTTS
AG
I did some digging and the ONLY source claiming an A4 trailer on Monday and a Captain Marvel trailer on Wednesday is something called "ScreenGeek" with only 1300 followers on Twitter. They're claiming an "exclusive" and saying A4 is debuting on Monday Night Football and that CM is debuting during Good Morning America. I don't doubt that we'll be getting the A4 trailer this week, but until a legit source weighs in, I'd take all of this with a grain of salt.
MooreTrucker
AG
TCTTS said:

I did some digging and the ONLY source claiming an A4 trailer on Monday and a Captain Marvel trailer on Wednesday is something called "ScreenGeek" with only 1300 followers on Twitter. They're claiming an "exclusive" and saying A4 is debuting on Monday Night Football and that CM is debuting during Good Morning America. I don't doubt that we'll be getting the A4 trailer this week, but until a legit source weighs in, I'd take all of this with a grain of salt.
Until it happens and then they become a "legit source", right?
TCTTS
AG
I guess? I'm just saying, all of these sketchy, half-assed reports are based on a site no one's ever heard of with only 1300 followers. It could all very well end up being true, but I'm not marking anything in my calendar just yet.
phatpat21
I obviously have no idea who any of these people are I just figured I would put them on here and see what you thought honestly. I'll be anxiously awaiting tomorrow evening to see if it is true
TCTTS
AG
Now the exact opposite is being said, and Campea's fairly legit...

TCTTS
AG
It's sounding like...

- Monday: Captain Marvel - Full Trailer

- Wednesday: Avengers 4 - Teaser Trailer

... but that could still change, though it sounds like we should know for sure relatively soon.
TajMaballer
AG
So probably the week will look like:

Monday: Captain Marvel trailer/poster

Tuesday: Avengers 4 trailer announcement/possible poster (that's what they did last year at least)

Wednesday: Avengers 4 trailer

Thursday: Potentially Avengers video game trailer at Video Game Awards.

Of course these (except for Captain Marvel trailer) are all rumors, but this would be the biggest week for Marvel fans in some time.
TCTTS
AG
Seems to be official. Curious as to how someone "found" this footage, though...

TCTTS
AG
Just went back and watched the first trailer. There's not a single new shot in that promo footage. Not saying it's fake, but something definitely feels off...
TajMaballer
AG
This tweet says it's from Eyewitness at 6. Again, just a random person with no merit. Could be something fan made.

In terms of no new footage, maybe saving all new footage for tomorrow night?
MBAR
AG
Honestly, this level of hype is over the top for me. I know people are excited and I am too, but the level of investigation over a teaser trailer is a bit silly for me. To each their own though!
TCTTS
AG
Welcome to the Entertainment Board. It's harmless fun.
AliasMan02
AG
Had to remind myself of the details of the upcoming video game. This article is a good summary.

http://www.comicsbeat.com/what-to-expect-from-the-avengers-video-game-by-square-enix/amp/
Sex Panther
AG
Had no idea they were making a game, but that's pretty exciting. The Arkham games are probably my favorite games ever, and this year's Spider Man was amazing.
TCTTS
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Bq5-zVEhLHN
First Page Last Page
Page 310 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.