*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,512,910 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

hurleyag said:

bearamedic99 said:

please no spoilers for a month. some of us don't like going to crowded theaters and wait on movies.
A month?!?! How do you expect to avoid spoilers in a month?

I managed to avoid the Force awakens spoilers for over a year, a month is rookie numbers.
Some of us have to leave the house and talk to people.
Sex Panther
AG
What exactly do you expect this thread to talk about in two weeks? The biggest movie of the franchise, 10 years in the making, and it is going to end on a cliff-hanger...

are you expecting discussion on Ant Man and the Wasp instead?
jr15aggie
AG
I love these debates on the big movie threads. If you are so hyped about the movie that you come to TexAgs and read the thread, why the heck are you not seeing it within the first week or two? If life is that busy (I get it, I got 3 kids), then OK, eagerly await your chance to see it and avoid the TexAgs thread for a little while.
MooreTrucker
AG
I just saw Homecoming, haven't seen Ragnorok nor BP yet, and nothing in this thread has spoiled either of them for me. Why should there be anything here that would spoil IW?
jr15aggie
AG
Probably because we expect a hero (or heroes) to die in this one.
MooreTrucker
AG
And that can't be discussed in the official movie thread? It has to bleed over here? Hasn't this thread been mostly about which actors are in which upcoming movies and such rather than specifics about the current movies?
jtstanley4621
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I just saw Homecoming, haven't seen Ragnorok nor BP yet, and nothing in this thread has spoiled either of them for me. Why should there be anything here that would spoil IW?
Not to detract from the discussion, but... yeah you should definitely see Ragnarok and Black Panther.
MooreTrucker
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Not to detract from the discussion, but... yeah you should definitely see Ragnarok and Black Panther.
I'm trying!!!! I have Ragnorok on DVD but can't find two hours together to watch it, much less get to the theater to see BP.
fig96
AG
MooreTrucker said:

And that can't be discussed in the official movie thread? It has to bleed over here? Hasn't this thread been mostly about which actors are in which upcoming movies and such rather than specifics about the current movies?
If someone dies they can't be in the next one
MooreTrucker
AG
fig96 said:

MooreTrucker said:

If someone dies they can't be in the next one
Or can they........
Sex Panther
AG
This is absolutely crazy. The events of this movie are going to directly impact the MCU moving forward in every single way. We already know there are going to be major events and surprises. Probably new characters we weren't expecting to show up, giant reveals, and foreshadowing to new movies and archs. This movie is going to be THE discussion. What exactly are you expecting?

If you cant see the movie for a few weeks, then stay off the thread. It's not that hard.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

are you expecting discussion on Ant Man and the Wasp instead?

Not now.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
bearamedic99 said:

please no spoilers for a month. some of us don't like going to crowded theaters and wait on movies.

Solid troll.
jeffk
AG
Hey guys, I just saw Black Panther, so feel free to start discussing it now. Thanks for your patience.
Madmarttigan
AG
The spoiler psychosis is when the entertainment board is at its best.
Liquid Wrench
But seriously, there is going to be a stand alone thread on the movie, right? I usually just avoid these threads once a movie comes out until I see it, but there is a gap between "people who see movies" and the people who go see every single new release at midnight or whatever.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2946541
hurleyag
AG
Yes, and this one will stay spoiler free for at least a week or two.
toucan82
Speaking of spoilers, can I post something that happened in a comic and be vague about if it happened in the movie?
jr15aggie
AG
toucan82 said:

Speaking of spoilers, can I post something that happened in a comic and be vague about if it happened in the movie?

Who's this guy? Can't you tell, the rules are crystal clear... Sheesh!
FL_Ag1998
AG
toucan82 said:

Uhhhh, isn't that just a roundabout way of asking if you can post a movie spoiler?
wangus12
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

toucan82 said:

Uhhhh, isn't that just a roundabout way of asking if you can post a movie spoiler?
Sounds like a good ole Game of Thrones Book/No Book thread argument to me
swimmerbabe11
https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/8ev86t/paul_rudd_never_forgets/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=best&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
4th and Inches
AG
just got home from watching, all im gonna say this is the best action movie EVER made! WAO!!
RadAg14
AG
Tonight!
hurleyag
AG
Going at 7:30 tonight!
V8Aggie
AG
All of you going tonight can EAD, respectfully. I'm not going until 1:10 Friday
Saxsoon
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Posts like this are why I wish I still had premium for laugh cry emoticon
The Debt
TexasAggie_02 said:

hurleyag said:

bearamedic99 said:

I managed to avoid the Force awakens spoilers for over a year, a month is rookie numbers.

I still haven't seen TLJ. From the mixed reactions even of casual fans, I'm glad I didnt waste the money.
gougler08
AG
The Debt said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

hurleyag said:

bearamedic99 said:

I still haven't seen TLJ. From the mixed reactions even of casual fans, I'm glad I didnt waste the money.
I watched it on an international flight this week for the first time...I fell asleep about half way so I guess that sums it up. It wasn't bad, but I just wasn't drawn to it either
The Debt
"Mystery box" storytelling doesn't keep anyone awake.
Brick Tamland
Stay off the comments section on any Facebook page regarding Marvel. People are posting spoilers. Not mild ones either.
Capt. Obvious
Brick Tamland said:

Stay off the comments section on any Facebook page regarding Marvel. People are posting spoilers. Not mild ones either.
Spoilers are bad because people don't want to know the story and what happens before they see the movie.
Brick Tamland
Username checks out
fig96
AG
The Debt said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

hurleyag said:

bearamedic99 said:

Casual fans generally really enjoyed it, it's the hardcore fanboys that got upset.
First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.