*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,512,721 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12 said:

Have ya'll ever imagined what the epic blu-ray box set for the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe is gonna look like? Or how expensive it is gonna be?

I kinda wish they'd do a barebones collection. Just movies, no extras.
TCTTS
AG
John Matrix said:

Any idea when reactions are going to start popping up for this? Marvel always seems to screen these earlier then most studios, and I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't seen anything yet.

World premiere is Monday night. We'll get the first reactions then. And then, yeah, full reviews on Tuesday. Because of secrecy/spoilers, Marvel is treating this more like a Star Wars movie and not having screenings/reactions until week of.
Brick Tamland
Getting hyped for Infinity War by letting my students watch the Avengers cartoon on Disney
TCTTS
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BhzPMlmA4wr
TCTTS
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
TCTTS said:

John Matrix said:

Any idea when reactions are going to start popping up for this? Marvel always seems to screen these earlier then most studios, and I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't seen anything yet.

World premiere is Monday night. We'll get the first reactions then. And then, yeah, full reviews on Tuesday. Because of secrecy/spoilers, Marvel is treating this more like a Star Wars movie and not having screenings/reactions until week of.
Looks like I will be basically off the internet next week.
AliasMan02
AG
TCTTS said:

He has the easiest job in all of entertainment.
TCTTS
AG
fig96
AG
TCTTS said:

Really interesting stuff.

Hindsight is obviously 20/20, but there's only a handful of those other choices that really intrigue me. Love Oscar Issac but don't know that he'd have been a good Dr Strange, same for Emily Blunt as Black Widow.

Jim Carrey as Rocket and Momoa as Drax would have been interesting.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Welp, just got spoiled in a youtube comment on a video totally unrelated to Avengers.

That's Last Jedi and Avengers both spoiled for me.
Farmer1906
AG
How does anyone know spoilers at this point?
TCTTS
AG
Curious to know as well. Literally no one outside of a select few people have even seen the movie yet.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh, I thought the premiere was last night?

If not hopefully just a troll. But it was really specific and sounded plausible.
TCTTS
AG
Premier is Monday night. Press junket with all the cast was yesterday and today, but no press has seen the movie yet.
jac4
AG
I'm ridiculously excited about this movie. Watching it Friday afternoon. Not sure how I'm going to be productive at work Mon-Thurs. Is there any way I'm not going to be let down? I think my expectations are way out of control.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I'm going 11:30 Friday morning, then taking the family Monday after school/work. I'm way too pumped up for this movie. Found myself waking up several times last night and my thoughts drifting to evaluating one of the trailers of this movie just from memory. I mean, come on, WTF, can I just get some sleep?
SeattleAgJr
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

I'm going 11:30 Friday morning, then taking the family Monday after school/work. I'm way too pumped up for this movie. Found myself waking up several times last night and my thoughts drifting to evaluating one of the trailers of this movie just from memory. I mean, come on, WTF, can I just get some sleep?

That whole story is... sad.
SeattleAgJr
Contrary to what Marvel has said... You should still really consider these two movies as related. So don't expect a specific overall resolution from this movie as it will continue into next year.
SeattleAgJr
gougler08
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

I wonder how much that cost? The Burj is one big ass building to advertise on
Bruce Almighty
AG
I'm sure Disney can afford it.
TCTTS
AG

SeattleAgJr
STILL NO ANT MAN!!!!!!!!!

Also, BUY A BETTER CAMERA THAT CAN FOCUS!!!!
TCTTS
AG
Just curious... have you ever posted anything remotely positive on these boards or do you basically use them to vent and be the constant contrarian?
Farmer1906
AG
Clearly you didn't read TLJ thread. It's his all time favorite movie.
wangus12
AG
TCTTS said:

Anthony Mackie smugly looking at Chadwick Boseman and thinking about how he was the OG token black guy in the Avengers and never got his own movie
SeattleAgJr
SeattleAgJr said:

STILL NO ANT MAN!!!!!!!!!

Also, BUY A BETTER CAMERA THAT CAN FOCUS!!!!
*****, please.

that was obviously sarcasm.

and other than the thread for the ****ty star wars movie, my posts have all been on topic and reasonably fair expressing my opinion, which is generally positive.
TajMaballer
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

This whole response, in a MCU thread, to someone showing enthusiasm for the MCU is... ******y.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I've never seen anyone so obsessed, with this much of personal vendetta against one movie.
toucan82
SeattleAgJr said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

No kidding. I couldn't possibly wait until Friday morning.
MBAR
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

You're a ****ing ***** man. I find your rantings in various threads on this site far more sad than anything in that post. **** off already.
swimmerbabe11
I don't have my tickets yet and I just found out my brother is going Saturday. I work. We've seen almost all the movies together. I don't know when or with who I'm gonna see it with.
Farmer1906
AG
Go as soon as you get off. I love going to movies by myself. I pretty much never get the change to.
swimmerbabe11
I really really don't enjoy it. I'm uncomfortable and paranoid the whole time.

It's not my favorite thing about myself
First Page Last Page
Page 249 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.