*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,518,804 Views | 27741 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by YouBet
israeliag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will Clark Gregg and Sam Jackson be given a full head of hair?
TexasAggie_02
AG
israeliag said:

Will Clark Gregg and Sam Jackson be given a full head of hair?
they should both have pulp fiction hair
TexasAggie_02
AG
"DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN XANDAR!?"

"SAY XANDAR ONE MORE G***AMN TIME!"
Sex Panther
AG
"What does Thanos look like???"
TexasAggie_02
AG
what if they show the location of the soul stone in Captain Marvel? it comes out march 2019.

Infinity ends with thanos having all but 1 stone. People are still wondering were it is, and then it shows up in Captain Marvel, just 2 months before Avengers 4?
israeliag
AG
"You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Kree?"
wangus12
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

wangus12 said:

So apparently Agent Coulson will appear in the Captain Marvel movie since it is set in the 1990s
you don't say?

^scroll up the page^

but yes, that will be awesome to see coulson again.
Yeah I totally missed it
hurleyag
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

what if they show the location of the soul stone in Captain Marvel? it comes out march 2019.

Infinity ends with thanos having all but 1 stone. People are still wondering were it is, and then it shows up in Captain Marvel, just 2 months before Avengers 4?
That's been my guess for some time now.
Brick Tamland
hurleyag said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

That's been my guess for some time now.

Or she is the holder of the stone?
israeliag
AG
She can hold my stones.

Thank you and good night.
israeliag
AG
israeliag said:

"You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Kree?"
Ohh I totally butchered that. Should been:

"You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Skrull? A quarter pounder with Krees."
Gigem314
AG
wangus12 said:

So apparently Agent Coulson will appear in the Captain Marvel movie since it is set in the 1990s
"If you attempt to leave, or play any games, I will taze you and watch Beverly Hills 90210 while you drool into the carpet"
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
- I don't wanna hear about no mother****in' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Nick. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them ******s out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly."

- You ain't got no problem, Nick. I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them ******s out and wait for the Guardians of the Galaxy, who should be coming directly.

- You sending the Guardians?

- Feel better, mother****er?

- **** yeah, Odinson! That's all you had to say!
MBAR
AG
I think I'll be a bit disappointed if Thanos is the bad guy for one movie and they manage to defeat him in that one movie. They've been building to this for what, 12ish movies? It feels like to just throw him into one and be done with it would be kind of a waste.
jackie childs
MBAR said:

I think I'll be a bit disappointed if Thanos is the bad guy for one movie and they manage to defeat him in that one movie. They've been building to this for what, 12ish movies? It feels like to just throw him into one and be done with it would be kind of a waste.
i think a lot of people would...frankly, i've never even entertained the possibility of Thanos not appearing in Avengers 4.

hopefully after all the criticism marvel has gotten for its villains, they wouldn't butcher the handling of Thanos so badly...right??
TexasAggie_02
AG
does anyone think that they pull a "Transformers: The Movie" and kill a major character off in the first 10 mins?
nickstro66
AG
MBAR said:

I kind of hope they end Avengers 3 with a scene straight from the comic book. Thanos gets the last stone and snaps his fingers. Destruction ensues.
AliasMan02
AG
I don't think we get a cliffhanger, though. I mean... There will be unresolved issues that carry over but I don't think we'll get a single movie split in half like Deathly Hallows or something along those lines.
TCTTS
AG
The fact that the writers are saying the tone/vibe switches so much from Infinity War to A4 tells me we're likely getting a cliffhanger, but not in the traditional sense. You're right, I doubt it's like Deathly Hollows or The Matrix sequels where its basically one movie told over five hours or whatever. But if I had to guess, IW is more of a "traditional" (albeit massive) action/heist blockbuster, but then A4 is going to be some trippy time travel thing. And if they go that route, I'm betting IW ends with our heroes (or at least a fraction of them) finding themselves displaced to another time/year, we get just enough of a glimpse as to where they are / the pickle they're in, and then bam - cut to black, roll credits.
Brick Tamland
It's simple. We steal the Infinity Gauntlet.

/Nicholas Cage
hurleyag
AG
Brick Tamland said:

/Nicholas Cage
Spoiler! We haven't seen Ghost Rider in anything promotions yet!
AgMarauder04
AG
That's my understanding. A4 sets up the new phase in which everything is different. There will be a cliffhanger, but nontraditional.
The Shank Ag
Brick Tamland said:

/Nicholas Cage
It'll have a map hidden on it to tony stark's safety deposit box.
Liquid Wrench
Question for the room: I have a bit of catching up to do before Infinity War.

While I have my Netflix trial, which is more important to watch first: Guardians 2 or Doctor Strange?
Bobcat06
AG
whynotboth.gif
MooreTrucker
AG
ChiliBeans said:

While I have my Netflix trial, which is more important to watch first: Guardians 2 or Doctor Strange?
GOTG2 because it's more fun. There's not really any crossover between then, IIRC.
AgMarauder04
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Well, Dr. Strange will have a more direct connection to the Time Infinity Stone
hurleyag
AG
Guardians is a better movie in my opinion, but I think Strange is more related to IW.
TexasAggie_02
AG
ChiliBeans said:

i'd say Dr Strange b/c it it has tie-ins for the whole MCU.

Guardians 2 is a more standalone story.
Madmarttigan
AG
For someone who did not watch Black Panther is there anything important in the lead up to IW?
TexasAggie_02
AG
tv1113 said:

For someone who did not watch Black Panther is there anything important in the lead up to IW?
it's a stand alone story that shows off how awesome and advanced their tech is, and how the rest of the world assumes that they are a backwards 3rd world country.

There is a mid-credit scene that you might want to find online. It doesn't really spoil the movie if you watch it, but it is a semi-lead up to IW.

EDIT: here, i will not hyperlink, so that TexAgs doesn't embed it (take the space out before "youtube").

BLACK PANTHER POST CREDIT SCENE: https:// youtu.be/T-An-tjWWWc
hurleyag
AG
Based on what we've seen in the trailers, I'd say yes. It looks like a big portion will take place in Wakanda and Black Panther introduces the country, characters, and technology.
Farmer1906
AG

This kind of annoys me. I like that anyone can match up with anyone depending on the writing most of the time. Obviously Hulk, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, & Doctor Strange are more powerful than Hawkeye & Black Widow, but even guys like Cap & Iron have their moments vs Thor & Hulk.

You have her crush Thor & Scarlet Witch then why even have the rest of them.
Sex Panther
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Dr. Strange came out right before Guardians 2, but I don't remember anything in it impacting the latter.

They're both good and pretty weird. I personally put Strange around the middle of the pack and GotG2 in the very top tier. It's one of my personal favorites.
Farmer1906
AG
ChiliBeans said:

They have no impact on each other. However both are awesome. You'll want to see both before IW.
First Page Last Page
Page 240 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.