*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,512,393 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jackie childs
swimmerbabe11 said:

genius...

if the Fox deal goes through, just imagine the conversation between Drax and Sue Storm
Phat32
AG
Thor sighting at DFW, Stormbreaker had to go through scanner.

Hulla Baller
AG
yukmonkey said:

Why is his shirt so wrinkled?!
Sex Panther
AG
Did you take this?
Sex Panther
AG
Also Thor going through TSA sounds like a hilarious concept and one that would actually be in a movie
Wheatables02
AG
yukmonkey said:

EXPERT LEVEL "STOCKING"
Phat32
AG
Sex Panther said:

Did you take this?

Yes just now. Super nice guy. Got a laugh when I asked if the hammer had to go through. Was stopping to take selfies with people and said it was "all good mate".
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
yukmonkey said:

This could be anyone.
Sex Panther
AG
That's awesome. Was hoping you talked to him. Seems like the nicest guy on the planet.
Phat32
AG
Sex Panther said:

That's awesome. Was hoping you talked to him. Seems like the nicest guy on the planet.

I really don't like hassling celebs and would always rather talk to them to see how they are.

In hindsight, I'm sure my wife would have preferred a selfie to forever know the difference in sexiness.
Farmer1906
AG
yukmonkey said:

Sex Panther said:

I really don't like hassling celebs and would always rather talk to them to see how they are.

In hindsight, I'm sure my wife would have preferred a selfie to forever know the difference in sexiness.
She doesn't need a selfie for that.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Should've asked if he knew any good places to eat in Asgard.

Oooooohhhhhh......too soon?
TexasAggie_02
AG
2 billion for IW

https://movieweb.com/infinity-war-2-billion-global-box-office/
Hulla Baller
AG
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/comcast-makes-65b-bid-for-21st-century-fox-assets-nudging-out-disney

Please let this happen to this deal or just to Comcast, that would be fine too.
TCTTS
AG
Very interesting...

Quote:

"You want me to tell you about the flash-forwards and flashbacks and flash-sideways? When I heard about Infinity War and the direction that they're heading, I did have this moment of realizing, oh, wow, there's a bit of a dj vu for me with the Lost franchise. We are hitting that [Lost] Season 4 space where everything's about to shift, and you're about to lose the solid ground underneath you. And [Ant-Man and the Wasp], of course, will play a part in that."

Dro07
AG
DIRTY ISLAND KATE!!!
rhutton125
AG
That's actually an old quote. Or maybe she gave a similar one once. I have to assume time travel more than future memories or whatever, but I guess the time travel could go all over the place, potentially.
rhutton125
AG
Luke Cage season 2 reviews are rolling in. Seems to be another meandering Netflix series, which some say is somewhat improved overall. Guess we'll see.
israeliag
AG
How on Earth have they still not figured out these shows should be capped at 10 episodes and not 13?
Sex Panther
AG
Not watching this season of Luke Cage. First of the Marvel stuff I'm gonna skip. Feeling good about the decision.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Other than Daredevil, I no longer care about these shows.
Dro07
AG
Punisher was good
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Sex Panther said:

Not watching this season of Luke Cage. First of the Marvel stuff I'm gonna skip. Feeling good about the decision.
The Punisher was the last straw for me.

Only made it about one episode into the Defenders and haven't bothered with Jessica Jones 2 (even though the first was the best of all the Netflix shows).
jackie childs
i kinda feel like the marvel netflix stuff is really just to give DC something realistic to aspire to
PatAg
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Sex Panther said:

Only made it about one episode into the Defenders and haven't bothered with Jessica Jones 2 (even though the first was the best of all the Netflix shows).
Wait, you didn't like The Punisher?
Brick Tamland
I made it a few episodes into the new Jessica Jones but overall these Netflix Marvel shows have lost my interest. I might try out Daredevil Season 3, but no more Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or Jessica Jones. Iffy about any future Punisher or Defenders series (and I liked the first season).
Bruce Almighty
AG
PatAg said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Sex Panther said:

I thought it was a snooze fest.
SeattleAgJr
Same with me. I made it only one and half episodes of season 2 of Jessica Jones and just decided to give up on all of it.

I would argue they actually need to be 8 episodes not 10 or 13.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
PatAg said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Sex Panther said:

I really didn't, because it wasn't the Punisher. It was just a generic action show.

The Punisher we saw in the second season of Daredevil was the best film version of Frank Castle we've seen. He was the driven, borderline psychotic man-on-a-mission that he should be. He was a relentless angel of death for bad guys. In his own series, he was the hunted one, and spent the entire series reacting to the bad guys. That's not the Punisher. He gets a target and hunts them down, and nothing gets in his way. Because of this, his show was the biggest disappoinment of all the Netflix shows.

Also, it was about 4 episodes too long.
MBAR
AG
rhutton125 said:

Luke Cage season 2 reviews are rolling in. Seems to be another meandering Netflix series, which some say is somewhat improved overall. Guess we'll see.
100% on RT so far but only 11 reviews.

I thought season 1 was really uneven. First half was amazing. Second half was pretty meh.

I'll definitely watch though. It'll still likely be good TV even if its not the best show ever

I do agree with those that say nearly all of these series are 3 or so episodes too long..
rhutton125
AG
It seems to be a case of "if you liked season 1, you'll like season 2. If you hated S1, S2 won't chabge your mind."

IGN did not like it, but the rest seemed to like at least most of it. But it'll be ~4 eps too long again, for sure.
AggieLitigator
I wish the marvel tv properties had their own thread so I wouldn't have to keep opening this cinematic thread and read about these craptastic tv shows.
Bruce Almighty
AG
This thread is about the MCU, which those shows are apart of.
redline248
AG
Sort of
First Page Last Page
Page 268 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.