*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,509,305 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Bruce Almighty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Infinity War is now 1 movie
TexasAggie_02
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Infinity War is now 1 movie
still two movies. Infinity war is just the 1st one
rhutton125
AG
That's kind of the source of the confusion. It WAS Infinity War pt 1 and pt 2. Now it's Infinity War and untitled Avengers film - two movies, filmed back to back throughout this entire year.
Max Power
AG
rhutton125 said:

That's kind of the source of the confusion. It WAS Infinity War pt 1 and pt 2. Now it's Infinity War and untitled Avengers film - two movies, filmed back to back throughout this entire year.
The second one is titled Kevin Feige and the Russo Brothers' Billion Dollar Movie.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Gigem314
AG
Quote:

I love that movie, so underrated.
Agreed! I might have to rewatch that one soon. It's been a while.

Keaton absolutely over-delivered in that role. One of my favorite parts of the movie.
Gigem314
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

FightinTexasAg15
AG
The Defenders coming to Netflix August 18th

Bruce Almighty
AG
That was a dumb teaser.
tamusc
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

That was a dumb teaser.
They're going for more of the viral marketing thing with this.

The time code in the top right stops on the release day and if you enter the IP address in the top left, you go to this site. There's some interesting stuff in there, that ties back to things you've seen in every series and also to the video in the teaser.

http://nybulletin.com/
israeliag
AG
Flaws it may have had, Iron Fist did get me eagerly anticipating The Defenders
Capitol Ag
AG
OnlyForNow said:

The Collector has reality stone right? (known?) 6

Nova Corps has the power stone (known) 1

Vison has mind stone (known) 2

Strange has time stone (known) 3

Asgard/Hemidahl have the space stone (known) 4

Unknown has the soul stone (known...) 5

And Tafiti got her Heart back (Known-b/c I have a 5 year old and have seen this many times) 7
gougler08
AG
Capitol Ag said:

OnlyForNow said:

And Tafiti got her Heart back (Known-b/c I have a 5 year old and have seen this many times) 7
It's currently on in my house...for the 3rd time
Farmer1906
AG
gougler08 said:

Capitol Ag said:

OnlyForNow said:

I'm pretty sure my daughter watched it 8-10 times in in about a week when it first came out.
Capitol Ag
AG
aggie1906 said:

gougler08 said:

Capitol Ag said:

OnlyForNow said:

I'm pretty sure my daughter watched it 8-10 times in in about a week when it first came out.
It was a nice break from Frozen, but it has it's limits as well.
fig96
AG
Ward has a LinkedIn profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ward-meachum-142459133/
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Pretty much confirms what we already assumed.

Looks like Cap will not survive the Infinity Wars as Evans' contract is up after Avengers 4, which films later this year.

Of course, Downy's contract was up around Iron Man 3, and look how that turned out.....
rhutton125
AG
Yeah, nothing new there really. All he can say for the next two years is "my contract is up, talk to Marvel."

If they do extend him, I hope we don't hear about it - I don't want to go into the movie knowing he'll definitely survive. AoU lost some teeth when I realized everyone but Quicksilver was signed on for more appearances before seeing the movie.
wangus12
AG
Quote:

"After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I'd be open to it. I love the character. It's almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you're like, 'I don't know if I'm ready to go.' It's tough thinking about not playing the guy," he told Collider.
Contracts are pieces of paper. All he has to do is sign another piece of paper and boom, he is in more movies. I do agree that he'll probably die in IW, but if Disney still has plans for Steve Rogers we can expect Chris Evans to play the character. Besides, they have God's checkbook right now and can basically pay him whatever he wants.
israeliag
AG
fig96 said:

Ward has a LinkedIn profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ward-meachum-142459133/

That's great. His character might have actually been my favorite thing of Iron Fist (or was it his acting), even though it really wasn't much of an Iron Fist show because of that.
miller0926
AG
26 nights until Guardians 2 comes out, so today I started my bi/triannual tradition of watching every MCU movie before the new one hits theaters...

God I love Iron Man
Bruce Almighty
AG
miller0926 said:

26 nights until Guardians 2 comes out, so today I started my bi/triannual tradition of watching every MCU movie before the new one hits theaters...

God I love Iron Man

So you're going to watch them all again before Spider-Man in July, then a third time before Thor in November?
miller0926
AG
Wellllllll if I wanna stick to the tradition I thought started 2 years ago then I technically should.... but I haven't had to do it triannually yet. I will most likely just do it now and then in October before Ragnarok.
jeffk
AG
Finally got around to watching Dr. Strange last night (dadlyfe and all). It was okay. Cumberpatch looked the part, but there just weren't many compelling scenes. The visuals were cool, but I never felt much attachment to any of the characters like in most of the other films.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I thought Dr. Strange was a middle of the road MCU movie. It was entertaining, but I didn't think it came close to living up to the hype and rave reviews.
jeffk
AG
Honestly, Dr. Strange the surgeon was more compelling a character than Dr. Strange the warlock.
M.C. Swag
AG
Yea i watched it recently too and thought Benedict did a horrible american accent. It was definitely a little disappointing.
AgMarauder04
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

I thought Dr. Strange was a middle of the road MCU movie. It was entertaining, but I didn't think it came close to living up to the hype and rave reviews.

At this point, there are so many, that's not necessarily a bad thing...Middle of the road Marvel.
fig96
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

At this point, there are so many, that's not necessarily a bad thing...Middle of the road Marvel.
And at this point, DC would kill to have a middle of the road Marvel level film.
AliasMan02
AG
fig96 said:

AgMarauder04 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

And at this point, DC would kill to have a middle of the road Marvel level film.

Hey. Watch it. In 2019 they're gonna have FOUR Batman-related movies. And they're rewriting The Batman to make it fit in more with the expanded universe. Marvel will be eating DC's dust!
TajMaballer
AG

Red Five
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Yea i watched it recently too and thought Benedict did a horrible american accent. It was definitely a little disappointing.
I also just watched it, and while I actually thought it was pretty entertaining and liked a lot of the characters, it was actually distracting at times listening to Benedict's accent. Hard to believe his is that bad. I thought the other major characters were pretty much across the board really good. I would probably put it above Ant-man.
Red Five
AG
TajMaballer said:

This looks so awesome.

I'm now convinced that Immigrant Song was written specifically so it could be used in a Thor movie in the future. Which leads me to believe that Robert Plant may actually be Kang the Conqueror.
wangus12
AG
Bigger version

wangus12
AG
We know each other! He's a friend from work!

Thor is still my favorite Avenger and this looks so much fun.
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.