***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,780,349 Views | 16580 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Scotty Flamingo
Legal Custodian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The only one I would have had a problem with was ADR. But yes, any of the other 5 would have been fine.
Scotty Flamingo
MOTHER ****ING AMBROSE!!!! BOUT ****ING TIME!!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why doesn't anybody have pyro anymore?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I liked that crucifix powerbomb. Somebody needs to bring back the Razor's Edge as a finisher
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Wasted the spear in the pedigree. Should have been the finish.
Geralt of Rivia
S
OMG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Holy ****!!
thar_ag
YEEEESSSSSSSS.

Genuinely surprised they let him get the win. He seemed to be on the edge of meteoric push, but they never seemed to let it happen.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Biggest twist in a while that they actually went through with. Turn reigns heel NOW
Ambres
AG
About time Dean Ambrose got the belt. The guy is awesome on the mic and awesome in the ring.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Told yall
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Rollins is better in the ring and on the mic
Zombie
Finally. WWE surprises everyone. No one saw that coming. I never expected Rollins to win and certainly didn't expect Ambrose to come out and cash in that quick
Legal Custodian
AG
Yes!! That is freaking awesome!! Glad Ambrose got the belt!
superunknown
AG
quote:
Finally. WWE surprises everyone. No one saw that coming. I never expected Rollins to win and certainly didn't expect Ambrose to come out and cash in that quick

Saw on Reddit there was a massive shift in the betting odds towards Rollins a couple hours before the ppv.
Legal Custodian
AG
Triple threat match at Battleground? Or will they push Romans and Seth down the card and let them feud it out till SummerSlam and let Ambrose take on someone else?
Scotty Flamingo
So ****ing happy right now
Scotty Flamingo
Max Landis said it best:

"A lot of wrestling sucks, but when it's good, it's ****ing great."
permabull
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
Here's my breakdown for Money in the Bank:

4-way Tag Team Championship - The New Day (c) vs VaudeVillains vs Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson
A pretty good match over all although I wish they would have pushed it a little further into the night instead of starting right off with it. Either way it was still an enjoyable match. I was a little confused on the non-3 count for Enzo but after seeing a different angle of the pin the ref had a little hitch before counting 1. New Day hold on for the titles. - B

Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin - I saw it this time, but I hope this spells the end of this feud. Kinda crazy that this had a longer match time than the Tag team match - D+

Women's Tag Team - Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs Natalya & Becky Lynch
Very meh match and matchup. I'm just not a fan of Charlotte, don't really think she's a good wrestler plus her "protege" has more charisma than she does. Really glad they turned Natalya heel after the match. I have to think Beck and Natalya will feud which will allow Sasha to come back and take the title from Charlotte. - D+

Singles Match - Apollo Crews vs Sheamus
A decent match. I'm starting to come around to Crews a little bit. Although I hate the roll-up pin to win - C+

Singles Match - AJ Styles vs John Cena
Great match! AJ looked very strong and Cena looked comparatively weak. Of course, in WWE fashion, Cena couldn't lose clean. I had the exact same thoughts as JBL on commentary. Which I really couldn't tell if he was legitimately pissed or not. Great commentary by him. Besides the last 2 minutes, that was a great match that met my expectations. - B+

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Dean Ambrose, Jericho, Sami Zayn, KO, Cesaro, & Del Rio
A good match. I knew right when Cesaro, KO, and Sami were allowed to do their finishers that they weren't going to get the briefcase. But that bump KO took onto the ladder, ouch. I'm still cringing from remembering that one. Ambrose winning was a little anticlimactic, but still glad he did so he could have his moment later on that night. - B

U.S. Championship Match - Rusev (c) vs Titus O'neil
I missed a little of this match getting a snack but heard I didn't miss much. Although Rusev might be one of the best heels right now in the company. That was brutal talking crap to Titus' son on Father's Day. - B-

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs Seth Rollins
This was a really good match. The spear/pedigree counter was great and should have finished Roman off. I was certain once Roman was going to win after he kicked out of that. But Roman lost clean!! Finally! There were a lot of heel like qualities from Roman throughout the match. I'm seriously hoping they turn him heel tonight on Raw.

Seth winning was great, just because Roman lost. But Ambrose cashing in and walking out as champ was freaking great. I think most people might have seen it coming, but it was still a great swerve. Pretty pumped for tonight.

Match - B+
Ending with Ambrose cashing in and winning title - A+

MitB Overall - B-
Power Rankings:
1. Dean Ambrose
2. AJ Styles
3. Rusev
4. Seth Rollins
5. Cena/Roman
Legal Custodian
AG
So this looks like a freaking bad ass Raw tonight. Announced so far:

Sami vs KO
Charlotte vs Paige for the Women's Belt
Rollins vs Reigns for the #1 contendership
Geralt of Rivia
S
Im going to guess that Rollins/Reigns is a double dq or double pin or something
Legal Custodian
AG
What if Seth beats Roman clean again?
Geralt of Rivia
S
If my aunt had a ***** (or identified in that way) she'd be my uncle
Gigem Trevas
Let's go CENA.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why was JBL defending AJ tonight when he was "so disgusted" with the attack last night?
Gigem Trevas
Geralt of Rivia
S
permabull
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
That was actually a pretty good match between Corbin and Woo-woo
Geralt of Rivia
S
**** yeah, the Wyatts are finally back
Geralt of Rivia
S
Meh. I love New Day and Wyatts but I sense something overly cheesy coming
Geralt of Rivia
S
And apparently Dirty Deeds has been renamed the Pedigree according to Michael Cole
Bunk Moreland
Do those guys ever just shut the **** up? They ruin every big move by calling it right before a guy does it. And I guess the only time they don't do that, they get the move called wrong.

When you have an awesome intro like the Wyatt family they just blabber nonsense the entire time when they should be silent.

Good lord. This is my first year ever watching wrestling, as I'm following it will friend who has long been into it. All I know is the announcers are awful
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.