***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,776,004 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Most of the NXT takeover shows I would recommend. I've just started watching it weekly over the past couple of months. The Sasha/Bayley matches were amazing, and I really liked the Kevin Owens/Finn Balor matches also
Scotty Flamingo
Wtf was that undertaker segment?
jrod2181
quote:
Wtf was that undertaker segment?
That was absolute sh*t is what it was. Where is everbody sitting for Mania if you are going
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I watched the YouTube clip of that segment, it looked really bad. Also I watched the Ambrose/HHH clip. That seemed like a good way to get a Ambrose/Roman title match, but that'll be hard with the whole Ambrose/Brock thing.
Wolfpac 08
AG
305 row 7
jrod2181
324 row 3
Scotty Flamingo
I have a feeling this will be like wrestlemania 30 where if ambrose beats lesnar he'll be put in the main event
Geralt of Rivia
S
I hate to be insensitive or whatever, but there is a guy on in the front row of this week's NXT that is like 2.5x the size of anybody else
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
I hate to be insensitive or whatever, but there is a guy on in the front row of this week's NXT that is like 2.5x the size of anybody else

So my diet isn't working?!
Scotty Flamingo
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPAC!
Wolfpac 08
AG
OR YOU MIGHT WIND UP IN A BODY BAG!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
If wolfpac08 was the guy on nxt then I would definitely wind up in a bodybag
Scotty Flamingo
Wade wilson wishes he was cool enough to be in the gb wolfpac
Wolfpac 08
AG
Those were the days. Stay hard AgDrumma!

Scotty Flamingo
Whatever happened to drumma and diehard?
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
Whatever happened to drumma and diehard?

Last I heard about drumma (through a mutual friend) was that he had quit TexAgs to deal with personal issues. That was like 4 years ago.

Not sure about diehard...probably got the ban..
Scotty Flamingo
Big Boss Man headed to the hall of fame
jrod2181
Cobb County
jrod2181
Couldn't resist bought my Bayley I'm a Hugger Shirt to wear at Mania
Dan Scott
AG
Why not have Ambrose beat HHH on Saturday. It make these specials meaningful and must watch it people knew there's a chance the belt can change. Then have Roman go heel beating the crap out of Anbrose at Wrestlemania
Dan Scott
AG
They'd do it similar to the way the Rock joined the corporation
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
Why not have Ambrose beat HHH on Saturday. It make these specials meaningful and must watch it people knew there's a chance the belt can change. Then have Roman go heel beating the crap out of Anbrose at Wrestlemania
They sort of backed themselves in the corner with the Brock Lesnar thing. This makes Saturday almost too predictable, although I would love to see some sort of angle advanced. I guess they could setup a Fatal Four Way match. You would have to think that as it stands, the HHH-Reigns match is the 3rd most interesting match on the card. If it follows the Taker/Shane and/or Brock/Ambrose match, I don't think it'll have the heat they'd want it to have.
jrod2181
WrestleMania 33 back to Orlando. A short 3 hour drive for me WOOOOOOOOOO
Scotty Flamingo
God I love Sami zayns theme
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm watching NXT and I haven't seen the 2.5x man yet

Though I may see him in the 2nd or 3rd row...can't tell yet
Geralt of Rivia
S
The Sami/Samoa Joe match was the entire NXT for this week. Loved it
Zombie
What I want to see at Roadblock....

Roman Reigns comes out to help Ambrose, but then finally makes his heel turn to help HHH. Shane comes out and helps Ambrose get the win and the title. This sets up Reigns vs Ambrose for the title and allows HHH to step in for Undertaker against Shane. These two matches would change the entire landscape of WM and make it much more watchable. The only question at that point is what to do with Brock Lesnar.
jrod2181
quote:

Roman Reigns comes out to help Ambrose, but then finally makes his heel turn to help HHH. Shane comes out and helps Ambrose get the win and the title. This sets up Reigns vs Ambrose for the title and allows HHH to step in for Undertaker against Shane. These two matches would change the entire landscape of WM and make it much more watchable. The only question at that point is what to do with Brock Lesnar.
Lesnar-Wyatt
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:

What would they do with Taker?
Scotty Flamingo
quote:

That match was awesome! I'm actually looking forward to Joe being called up most of all just so he can renew his TNA rivalry with AJ Styles. They had some of the best matches.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:

That match was awesome! I'm actually looking forward to Joe being called up most of all just so he can renew his TNA rivalry with AJ Styles. They had some of the best matches.
Hell yeah. Those matches were epic
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
quote:
quote:

Scotty Flamingo
quote:
quote:
quote:

Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Geralt of Rivia
S
I started listening to Colt Cabana's podcast the last week or two and I've had this song from a show from a few months ago stuck in my head all day

First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.