***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,627 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I care way more about the Shane/Undertaker and Brock/Ambrose than the title match at Wrestlemania.
Jack Thauer
AG
I'll always remember the turnbuckle to turnbuckle kick to Vince (WM X7 maybe?)
Geralt of Rivia
S
I wouldn't mind Jericho turning on AJ right away and becoming the leader of the "social outcasts"...which is a terrible name
Ambres
AG
Bringing back Shane made Wrestlemania interesting again.. but the writers will probably mess this up.

Shane vs Angle would have sold.. but nobody wants Shane vs Taker... unless the writers can do a good job selling the story.

However; JR posted in his blog that he thought this will be Taker final WM.. if so.. really Shane O'mac for a final match.

Usually for the final match, a veteran picks an up and coming guy who he sees can take his place in the company. Would rather see Taker vs Kevin Owens or Taker vs Sting (if Sting was healthy)
Geralt of Rivia
S
Maybe Shane will be able to pick a "stand in" to face Taker in his place
Ambres
AG
quote:
Maybe Shane will be able to pick a "stand in" to face Taker in his place
Talk is that maybe The Balor Club .. but too early to tell.. that where the part of telling a good story between now and Wrestlemania.

Ambres
AG
Here how you know WWE is in bad shape.

1. The main focus of Wrestlemania showcase

Brock Lesner - part time wrestler that just came back
Undertaker - a part time wrestler who hasn't wrestle in over 6 months
HHH - part time wrestler who only wrested Royal Rumble.
Shane'oMac - a guy who hasn't wrestle in over 7 years.

Yea, the top billing for the main PvP event are mostly parttime guys.. which is not uncommon for 1 or 2 but 4 guys.. that tells you how bad WWE is right now.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I know they can't really do it these days, but I would have loved to have a "Bray punishment" segment where he canes/chair shots the members for losing last night and they just stand there and take it. Id like it a helluva lot more than the same match as last night
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I was thinking about it last night, and ever just a bit ago when Bo came out, I get more of the Wyatt family vibe from Bo than with Rowan. Not trying to bash Rowan but I'm just noting that I see that with Bo.

I'd love for him to switch.

Maybe they do a punishment like you were saying, and in the background they have someone singing hes got the whole world in his hands, pan over and it's Bo. I could see it

But yea they'd have to work that out over months.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm sure I'm the only one, but I really wish we would have had a payoff to the Adam Rose/Bunny feud last year
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Hmm...
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ryback is a new Wyatt?

Yeah I know not happening
Geralt of Rivia
S
Btw I think the more factions the company has, the better off they are. I think that is one of the main things missing the past few years besides the Shield and Wyatts. I don't count the authority
Mr.KyleReed
AG
They need a new evolution. Young and old to sweep ppvs and raws
Geralt of Rivia
S
Totally agree. I've never liked Orton, but I did love Evolution (even though I hated them)
Geralt of Rivia
S
Dan Scott
AG
Bad quality but one of many reasons I love Shane McMahon.

Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:

Geralt of Rivia
S
Did they seriously start a this is awesome chant?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I turned it off when Roman was walking through the crowd
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ahh. Triple H kicked Roman's ass all over the place, and I think it was when Roman started bleeding the chant broke out...though I was kind of zoned out and wasn't sure what prompted it
Geralt of Rivia
S
Trips did hit him with a pedigree on the steps though
Zombie
This is the first Raw I have seen in a long time that reminded me of the Attitude Era. Multiple language censoring, blood, good matches.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Will they have the balls to let reigns win at WM? The boos are just getting louder.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I heard quite a few cheers while he was out there tonight. Though I'll admit it was while Trips was kicking his ass
Jimmy McNulty
AG
he's gotten a crazy push for over a year and still sucks on the mike and comes off like a ****** in interviews
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah they should have given him a manager and just had him kick ass...kind of like Brock does
Zombie
They need to keep him as a face until Rollins comes back and then turn him heel and let Rollins be the top face.
Scotty Flamingo
Ryback turned heel tonight so he can job to Goldberg at mania
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
This is the first Raw I have seen in a long time that reminded me of the Attitude Era. Multiple language censoring, blood, good matches.
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if they are finally coming to terms with the fact that the "family friendly" format has not paid off like they thought. That, or they're just spicing it up for Wrestlemania Season.
jrod2181
Having some fun with Priceline since Ambrose mentioned them during PPV.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DRGmvP][/url]ambrose 1 by horns2181, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Dss3i7][/url]ambrose by horns2181, on Flickr

thar_ag
There have been very few "holy crap" moments for me lately, but I definitely got excited when Shane's music hit. Has he really been gone that long? Geez.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Got a question for you guys.

I'm wanting to get more into NXT, is there any must watch shows or PPVs out there that I must absolutely watch?

I'm basically looking for main storyline development. Like for example when did the four horsewomen actually become that, when did they split up. Main Samoa Joe and Balor storylines, things like that.

I catch breaking ground every now and then but not very often, although with the network I can watch them all.

Also, if anyone watches NXT can you tell me what I'm getting into. I've heard it's really good and storylines and wrestling are better, but I watched part of the takeover London I guess it's called, just seemed really quiet. Not sure if that was because of the London crowd or the announcers.

Thank guys, really appreciate it.

*Edit to add, I realize this is alot, but you don't have to answer everything. I just want some insight to people who's watched. Thanks again.
Texaggie7nine
Watch Lucha Underground on el rey
7nine
jrod2181
NXT Brooklyn Sasha and Bayley match was was awesome as well as the Owens Balor match on Beast in East event for Lesnar tour. As far as watching weekly it is great because only an hour. Enzo and Big Cass are my favorite right now and can't wait for that tag team to be called up.
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.