***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,184 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And he still had to kiss his ass
Geralt of Rivia
S
Geralt of Rivia
S
Apparently Zayne separated his shoulder last night and is getting an MRI today
Xiuh
Apparently Daniel Brian was injured worse than thought and is out indefinitely. He just relinquished the IC title. Sucks for the guy as you can tell he wanted to come back as fast as he could and still got hurt. He loves wrestling but looks to be an Edge ending for him.
Scotty Flamingo
Gotta feel for the guy
Xiuh
Kevin Owens just killed Cena and I have to say it was pretty damn great. All the people booed because he stepped on the belt lol.
Gigem Trevas
CENA.
Scotty Flamingo
Glad ambrose is being pushed as a main eventer ..

Gotta be the most popular guy in wrestling right now
Scotty Flamingo
Looks like Samoa Joe finally made his WWE debut
Xiuh
Oh yeah, Samoa Joe stared down Owens after he apronbombed Sami. Pretty good intro. The Boss kept her title during a damn fine match with Becky, which was expected. Overall a good ppv.
Zombie
Even further proof that it's time for HHH to take over the main roster. NXT is so much more fun to watch than Raw or Smackdown. The talent is there and as we've seen since Wrestlemania, this young talent is making an impact on the main roster. BUT as you can see from what they are doing to Neville and The Ascension, McMahon needs to stop with the story line input. The Ascension could have been so much better if they weren't pushing them so hard to be a Road Warrior knock off. And they are making Neville look way to gimmicky lately. Just let him be himself and fly all over the place!
TRM
AG
quote:
The Ascension could have been so much better if they weren't pushing them so hard to be a Road Warrior knock off.
That's one of the reasons I don't like them on the main roster. When they came out to challenge Axel and Sandow, I was expecting them to start their promo "Weeelllllllllll, ..."
BCSGrubber
AG
I am interested to see how much interplay there is between NXT and main roster. Owens feuding with Cena while feuding with Samoa Joe.

Let Cena and Owens put on a show, have joe come out to attack Owens give Cena DQ win and give the NXT feud more fuel for the casual fan which give wwe network more relevance.
Scotty Flamingo
Id imagine this will happen since elimination chamber is a network exclusive. I know I will start watching nxt regularly starting this Wednesday
aTmLoKi
AG
So....

Does Reigns turn and become a member of The Authority on Sunday? His booking last night surely opened the door to this possibility....going from "friend" to the guy that costs Ambrose the title.
Scotty Flamingo
Defintely wouldn't be surprised if he did
Scotty Flamingo
Holy **** he won
Zombie
WTF??? Ryback won?????
Scotty Flamingo
I for one like the big guy....good for him
TRM
AG
The big guy sucks.
Zombie
Ya, but they have worked so hard to make the IC Title relevant again and him having it negates all that. Makes no sense
Zombie
Holy ****!!! I did not see that coming!! Ambrose wins!!
Zombie
Oh That's complete bull****
Scotty Flamingo
He's one of the more popular guys on the roster
Scotty Flamingo
And I LOVED that ambrose left with the title
Zombie
I meant it was complete bull**** that they changed the outcome and disqualified Rollins. I loved that Ambrose he won and was pissed when they took it away from him
TRM
AG
Stone Cold sold me on a WM32 match in one minute wish the other guys on the roster could do that.
Scotty Flamingo
Holy ****ing crap.... the end of that podcast.
Dan Scott
AG
If they want 100K at W32 make it happen
Zombie
Holy ****. Either that was just two great actors doing a great sell job or Stone Cold was genuinely pissed off and Heyman was scared.
Gigem Trevas
Let's go CENA.
Zombie
As much as I'd love to say Cena sucks, it's so damn hard not to like the guy. Especially watching what he did with that kid last night who has cancer
Geralt of Rivia
S
I like Cena the person because of his charity work, but until he goes over for somebody that isn't clearly above him (like I have a feeling he may do with Owens) I can't like Cena the character
Zombie
WWW, I can think of quite a few times he's gone over for people below him
-Randy Orton in WM 24
-Sheamus for the World Title
-Daniel Bryan at Summerslam
-CM Punk started is 400+ day run by beating Cena
Ambres
AG
Funny my biggest knock on Cena is that he is not even trying to get the Championship belt.. it is like he is cool with the Shield fighting it out between them and .. Brock "I work 2 days a year" Lesnar

BTW: I can wait for Bo and Bray Wyatt to form the Redneck tag team.. it is going to happen.. cause the Bo Leave.. is not working.
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.